Do you like portuguese bullfighting?

Do you like portuguese bullfighting?
No bullkilling,the bull has velcro on his back and we actually let the bull hit us for once,then he goes back to pasture and fucks some bull ladies unlike the ones that are put to death after months of captive

youtube.com/watch?v=Pjyldfn7kys
youtube.com/watch?v=jH_fxbf21Ao
youtube.com/watch?v=S4GRUsHLYTg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Dt1jMWVvcqg
youtube.com/watch?v=l5A2Sp0UXN0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>missing the forcados

Come on man, the best part!

it was on the first video

Oh, so it was. Carry on then.

I don't much care for the touradas. Waste of money for 3 or 4 families. I did it once in Uni with a small cow and it was fun, but meh. If Spain does it, is good enough for us not to.

If it continues to piss of BE, then I'll continue to vote for keeping it, though. I don't give a fuck about 3 or 4 cows per year.

t. Alberto Barbosa

This type of bull can only serve for bullfighting,it's not made for butchering,stopping bullfighting will render this species useless and they'll go extinct...

I don't really give a fuck about either outcome. They were bred for it, so if they go extinct it's not like the world will die or anything.

I don't much care so I don't watch it. I like that it butthurts BE and separates them from PCP, who support it because it's a traditionally southern thing.

A tourada está a morrer em Portugal, já nem dá na RTP como antigamente

Finalmente inventaram um modo de tourada que não seja tortura. Viu como você pode praticar suas tradições sem serem selvagens?
O máximo que ocorrerá de ruim é o touro ficar meio puto, mas logo depois que acaba a apresentação ele volta a ficar calmo.

>O máximo que ocorrerá de ruim é o touro ficar meio puto, mas logo depois que acaba a apresentação ele volta a ficar calmo.
O touro leva com as farpas na mesma, e é morto no mesmo dia, só fora das camaras, tal como uma vaca normal.

Morrer em um matadouro deve ser bem menos doloroso que morrer numa tourada.

youtube.com/watch?v=Dt1jMWVvcqg

Não sei, mas as farpas nas costas também não hão de saber muito bem.

BASED PORTUGAL

tsu

What's even the point if you don't kill it?

You still kill it off screen.

?

I don't get it either, for what it's worth.

Well that's just dumb then.

I see nothing there but a cool friendship.

He's sad because Barney is alone.

BASED FORCADOS AT 5 MINUTE MARK

youtube.com/watch?v=l5A2Sp0UXN0

spain why are you so bloodthirsty, and goldthirsty.?

I understand the first one but:
>and goldthirsty.?
is pretty self-explanatory.

It's just in our genes man.

I support this since it makes canacucks and lefties mad

"omg fuk their custom dey kill bulls omfg!!! XD!"

but they same people don't give a fuck when a person somewhere is killed

não é morto nada...estes touros valem mais para entretenimento

Os touros morrem quase todos. Só não matam os mais bravos para fazer criação. Normalmente as 3 ou 4 familias de touradas fazem jantaradas com os bichos e até vendem no talho no dia a seguir.