ITT: Defend an unpopular aspect of your country (something foreigners hate, make fun of, or think is backwards)

ITT: Defend an unpopular aspect of your country (something foreigners hate, make fun of, or think is backwards)

I support the drinking age being 21. The latest neurology/endocrinology research shows alcohol has more impacts on developing brains than previously realized, and beer is packed with estrogen which can hurt puberty.

Also because normie chads are the ones that would benefit the most from a lower drinking age and I love the thought of their fun being ruined by cops

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aN5lgvuHr6Y
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Military_Government_in_Cuba
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quasi-War
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Islamist_terrorist_attacks#2015
thereligionofpeace.com/attacks/attacks.aspx?Yr=2015
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Mandatory vaccinations: Some people cry that this hurts their precious freedumbs ;_; but I think that sometimes you shouldn't be able to make a stupid choice.

Herd immunity is a thing, so it doesn't concern just your child. Outbreaks occur when vaccination rate falls below a certain limit.

Communists were right here.

Suicide filters out the weak ones thus leaving only the strong ones.

We don't have guns and we don't need them, because there are too many retards live in this country.

You are right. Alcohol is very harmfull for a developing brain. It is therefore vital that we serve alcoholic beverages in small portions with plenty of foam.

>Zwarte piet (Black pete)
IS DEY CULTJA

But seriously fuck off. American style manufactured outrage is all it is.

Do you think that the British hating you guys is justifiable?

TEENY TINY

They hate openly everyone who can't bomb back.

>2 quark width
Woah that's about the size of the average American penis

Does 4ch ruin my brain?

youtube.com/watch?v=aN5lgvuHr6Y

Only retards who are salty that they can't get jobs hate Poles. Most of us appreciate the cheaper manual workforce.

Helping a few people in need is not a bad thing if you are one of the richest countries on earth.

I love secularity.
It's the reason we have modernity.

Well, that specific minority is barely a minority after Brexit.

State sponsored bullying of Seppos is good because it hardens them up

The only downside to being perfect is you get a lot of jelly hate from shitty countries

Everyone with an IQ higher than 40 loves secularity.

Nah, only sheeple and communists accept totalitarian secularism

i dont think he was talking about that

when someone says secularism i think about freedom of religion and de facto and de jure separation between religion and state

I don't think stealing is wrong as long as you steal from insured places and don't hurt people.

We don't have nationalized health care. It's not and won't ever be viable for a country this big, although nothing stops individual states (eg. Hawaii) from it.

>Finland
>Getting hate

Seppos are the toughest cunts when it comes to banter though, because we survive the strongest and most frequent bullying. It's like comparing being constantly hit with machinegun fire and missiles to occasionally being hit with a BB pellet. People write enraged 6-page essays full of death threats and angst while Australia gets a monthly joke about large fauna or a joke about the rugby team

this is a meme btw, when did you ever hear about it pre-brexit?

Are you dumb

>Communists were right here

Even a stopped clock...

Pig export is good business actually

Good reason for that as well. Ireland post-independence was an example of how far a country can be dragged down to Africa level when the RCC is allowed total control.

Not gonna "defend" it, but I literally don't give a fuck about mass shootings. Better that than having my guns taken away.

>I support the drinking age being 21. The latest neurology/endocrinology research shows alcohol has more impacts on developing brains than previously realized, and beer is packed with estrogen which can hurt puberty.

Also, I mean, do you really want to go in a bar with 18 year olds? I don't.

>but I literally don't give a fuck about mass shootings

Mass shootings aren't caused by the 2nd Amendment, they're caused when Obama and George Soros provoke Mudslimes and black militants to go and shoot things up.

Regardless, I don't even disagree, but I don't give a shit. I'm not losing any sleep over some faggot shooting up his local grocery store or something.

CIA overthrow of governments in X Third World shithole back in the 1970s.

They were commies and the Russians were doing likewise to overthrow our allies, so w/e.

One lithuanian girl i know is living here and dating a nigger

stronk

>Americans actually believe this
Americans are the second worst at handling banter after C*nadians

Drugs should be legal.

You're a fool.

If all you care for are cheap workers then why not import all of Pakistan?

Surely all that matters is money.

Use of corn syrup in everything. This happens because we have a lot of corn but not much sugarcane. Cuba had once been our main source, but we lost it after the Cuban Revolution.

No, we lost it the moment we chose not to annex it after the Spanish-American war, which was a mistake.

Then why there be a 200% increase in shootings since 2009? I don't remember this happening under Bush except for Virginia Tech and the DC snipers in 2001 which turned out to be Muslims anyway.

Considering what we get in return I don't think we pay too much taxes.

...yes

>I don't care that my country irreversibly fucked up numerous countries for its own selfish reasons because the Soviets did it

We didn't annex Cuba back then because we didn't want to look too much like European-style colonialists. Even just the clay we did take was controversial.

Noam Chomsky go to bed.

Don't forget that they fucked up soon-to-be nations as well.

We didn't annex it because it was a total shithole full of spics with no strategic value.

We would have annexed it in 1850 back when it was a potential slave state.

Even though we had no problem whatsoever annexing Puerto Rico and the Phillipines?

What a waste of good clay. Colonialism was an objectively good thing

Gun rights

>no strategic value

The sugarcane and tobacco plantations alone made it extremely fucking important, not to mention potential naval bases to guard the American mainland.

>Ad hominem

Oh and you're telling me that we didn't do the same to any semi-left wing government?

See, like I said, even just taking that clay was controversial so we decided to draw the line somewhere.

Not him but yeah, I don't care. Rest of the world can eat my dick, only America matters.

Americans endure high-explosive, poisoned, armour-piercing banter in rapid fire 24/7. Other people endure tiny darts of half-serious banter. The only other who deal with as much are Israelis/Jews. We're like the MBT's of the world trying to endure Javelin missiles. The average """banter"""" against Aussies is at worst like "haha there scary spiders there, bogan!" and they think they're tough as nails for shrugging it off lmao

>Oh and you're telling me that we didn't do the same to any semi-left wing government?
Too bad, they shouldn't have been fucking Soviet-nutriding commies.

not becoming a part of canada

Hello Straw

Your logic of "we didn't want to look like the bad guys" is retarded. We annexed about 10 territories after we beat Spain.

Also, what was Central America? We invaded like 8 countries to be our banana republics. It's far better to not have to worry about Cuba's 8 million hispanics (at the time).
Finally, Cuba was an expensive producer because of its extensively rebellious population.

>Louisiana Purchase
>Manifest Destiny + Indian reservations
>Overthrowing Hawaii monarchy and annexing it
>Mexican Cession
>Annexing Puerto Rico and Phillippines

"But we can't annex Cuba because we'd look like colonialists", top lel

It's the question of a crossed threshold. These shootings have steadily become commonplace to the point in which they are now a grudgingly, but casually accepted practice within our culture. They happen because the floodgate's open, and everyone who feels rejected or disgruntled may purchase a firearm and leave a lasting, tallied legacy in a dysfunctional social fabric.

The French sold us the Louisiana Territory because Napoleon needed munniez and the Mexican War was also controversial for same reason--a lot of people objected to it. Colonialism was a politically sensitive issue in those days and Americans generally had the idea that we shouldn't be like Europe.

Lmao u wot m8

Literally read
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Military_Government_in_Cuba

>These shootings have steadily become commonplace to the point in which they are now a grudgingly, but casually accepted practice within our culture
Just as Obama and Soros want it to be so they can justify terminating the 2nd Amendment or promoting race hate.

>Your logic of "we didn't want to look like the bad guys" is retarded.

That was a different poster, I'm this guy:

I think Americans have the right to be fat. Food is an important part of our economy and fat people bring in lots of monies. It also helps the medical field in research and fundings. Being fat is a symbol of our immense wealth and overall freedom to do whatever the fuck we want

Yes we did occupy the island after expelling the Spanish but it had been made clear from the beginning that we weren't going to annex it.

We were invading the region and fighting French forces all over. The treaty simply acknowledged the change in sovereignty.

I suppose you didn't annex Cuba because it was full of cubans, the other lands were sparsely populated. It's one thing to acquire empty space and another to become responsible over ruling a lot of unruly people.

Religion should not be separated from the state and moralism should be enforced.

Deus Vult

>We were invading the region and fighting French forces all over

You're failing to present a point here. Do you not believe that steps are taken to avoid mass shootings within the parameters of existing law? What is the Obama administration doing which is covertly responsible for the significant spike in mass shootings?

And the reasons we didn't annex it was not "hurdur we don't want to look like colonialists".

It was because we knew it would be far more expensive to control the population. Spain was in a war with Cubans before we conquered it.

The Republicans didn't want an 8 million population of spics with the chance of joining America.

We annexed the Philippines and Puerto Rico and those weren't exactly empty wilderness either. As for unruly people, we fought a quite brutal war for several years to suppress Filipino resistance.

>they're caused when Obama and George Soros provoke Mudslimes and black militants to go and shoot things up.

Sandy Hook, charelston, sikh temple, aurora, gabby giffords shooting, columbine etc. Although shootings have gotten more multicultural recently whites are still the kings of it. Easy access to powerful weaponry makes shootings more likely, because most angsty outcasts who want to shoot places up don't have underworld connections in successful gun control countries like Australia

Nobody is taking your guns though as overriding the 2nd is illegal, but it's still a fact of life. Switzerland also has an abnormally high per-capita amount of mass shootings (but not high crime)

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quasi-War

During this war our militias began annexing the region we would eventually purchase.

I did. There's been a serious uptick in mass shootings since 09 and it seems to almost entirely involve some leftist nutcase, black person, or Muslim. I don't see any churchgoing white Christians doing this stuff, do you?

Maybe because Puerto Rico is smaller?

At some point when they were being driven out by mayas, Yucatán petitioned to the US congress to be anexed and they told them to fuck off. The "unruly people" argument was used.

I didn't know about the Phillipines, why would you do that? Seems too much of a hassle.

Napoleon sold it precisely because he knew we'd just take it by conquest otherwise. The same reason why Russia sold Alaska, it would have had no defense against the British who would just waltz in and grab it.

The Quasi War was a couple of naval clashes with the French. Otherwise Louisiana was essentially an empty wilderness outside of New Orleans and Baton Rouge, and Napoleon needed money for his wars more than he did a remote territory that US settlers would have in time overrun anyway.

>Dylann Roof

>I didn't know about the Phillipines, why would you do that? Seems too much of a hassle

I think it was because we wanted a naval base in the Pacific. In any case, it had been promised from the beginning that this was temporary and Filipino independence would be restored (which it was after WWII).

I can't think of anything

No respect for human rights.

Means real justice can be made, the police here are kinda allowed to kill dangerous reoffenders, if you have a gun and someone tries to rob you can shoot them on the spot and the police won't care too. It also applies to other specific cases i.e if some weirdo rapes your infant daughter there is an unwritten rule that you allowed to take this person's life

>A knight of Malta is posting on Sup Forums

Honestly for every Adam Lanza and Dylann Roof you get dozens upon dozens of ghetto gangbangers shooting up each others in drive bys.

Sounds like another white trash teen like the Columbine guys. Now the funny thing about that was that the black community in Charleston were all holding hands and praying instead of rioting like they did in Baltimore...and of course it's also worth noting that South Carolina is a Republican-controlled state, not a Democ-rat controlled one like Maryland. That does seem to make a notable difference.

But all the same, aside from this one white trash meth head, most of these shootings involve Mudslimes.

Well, to name two significant ones in the last seven years which have been perpetrated by "Churchgoing white Christians", we have the Planned Parenthood shooting in Colorado, the shooting at the Sikh temple in Wisconsin. Actually, beyond that, there's the Accent Signage Systems shooting in Minneapolis, perpetrated by an alumni of Academy of Holy Angels.

>Adam Lanza
Another worthless spawn of a single mom.

>(something foreigners hate, make fun of, or think is backwards)
I think las islas malvinas son argentinas. They are ours because we took it from the spaniards, along the rest of the country. The current inhabitants are occupiers, but they will be allowed to stay if they accept Argentinian sovereignty.

>Well, to name two significant ones in the last seven years which have been perpetrated by "Churchgoing white Christians", we have the Planned Parenthood shooting in Colorado
Funny you should mention that because when that incident happened (another white trash meth head from the looks of it), there was a huge butthurt outcry from feminist groups and other SJW-related brickabrack. It was also condemned by the White House even, but this was the same White House that called the Ft. Hood shooting "workplace violence" and also refused to acknowledge that the Orlando shooter was a Mudslime.

Most shootings involve Muslims? In general, in the United States? Because if you believe that to be the case, you're gonna be pretty surprised by the reality.

They are worse. It's not that hard to see.

Nothing it wrong with clapping when your plane lands. The pilot navigated a metal tube through the sky and brought us safely to the ground. I feel proud that this is an American tradition.

>Most shootings involve Muslims?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Islamist_terrorist_attacks#2015

thereligionofpeace.com/attacks/attacks.aspx?Yr=2015

Welp...

I don't believe that acknowledging that Mateen was a Muslim is a huge factor. Potentially a schism between his own sense of faith and his repressed sexuality, but I sincerely believe that his act was motivated for the most part by a non-religious disdain for gay people in America.

In the United States, honey. Come on - I know you can read.