Learning Java

any cool projects i can do in java ? I want to master the language so the project(s) need to be good

A Java uninstaller.

ask toolbar written in java

Automate your suicide note

Program a way back to pajeet reddit

Stfu scum, indians are best programmers thats why we ceo of google and microsoft and we are gradually taking your jobs so cry more americuck

POO

Troll harder ameritard there is hardly a tech company who isn't atleast 40% indian you guys can't compete simple we make good and readable software while you play vidya and eat burgers, most innovative tech companies have indian ceos, you can't find a valuable argument thus you rely on stupid poo memes while we contribute everyday for the betterment of society but continue to hide behind those insults while im here making a 6 figure salary.

IN

>any cool projects i can do in java?
yes, basically anything you can think of can be done in java

xd

fpbp and checked

THE

I very interesting project I have done in java for fun was a serverless chat client

I used the broadcast ip to send the message to everyone in the local network, so if anyone had the client up, he listened to message.
I used netbeans to deploy the gui and then started making the rest of the staff, sockets, packing the message with timestamps, read special packets that didn't have a message, but they had an announcement that a new user joined the chat with xer name, e.t.c..
Do it faggot.

>the project(s) need to be good
start with C# then

This is the most stupid question

LOO

make Super Spurdo Bros to learn graphics, audio and threading :DDD
you can break this gif up into a sprite alas bmp

public class JavaProject {
static { if(1+1==2) throw new AssertionError("OP is a fag"); }

Make rest api using spring boot and run it in a docker. Literally all you need to start working as a java developer.

deploy it to AW$ then

Actually doing this....

mineshaft