IT'S RAPE
IT'S BILL CLINTON, IT SAYS RAPE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EW4hNlL9qdA
youtube.com/watch?v=XTs_TZFjbJ8
youtube.com/watch?v=9OFpfTd0EIs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I hate TYT

Friendly reminder Sensei Seagal snatched an 11 month old puppy's birthday at point-blank range because, and I quote "animal abuse is one of my pet peeves"

youtube.com/watch?v=EW4hNlL9qdA
this is going to be entertaining

wow it's like you don't even know what a GOOD handcrafted micro brew is supposed to taste like pleb

Is it supposed to taste like a bushel of pine needles

youtube.com/watch?v=XTs_TZFjbJ8

mark burns stop shouting like that bruh chill the fuck out

It's too hot and too humid, /cum/.

Work in a few hours. Don't know if I'll make it.

God Save the Queen

Personally I blame west coasters. Stop shitting up the beer industry you fucking mongrels. Not every craft beer needs to taste like I'm drinking bleach

Nothing gay about admiring a mans butt cheeks

this black guy on rnc is pretty based

This

>26 C

wow, its fucking nothing

What if WE are the ayylmaos?

i think he's about to have an aneurysm

SHOUT TOGETHER (together together together)
Is he trying to make an echo effect lol

26C is 79F.

Add the 70% humidity to get 35C (which is 95F).

I'd take a higher base temperature with low to no humidity over my weather any day.

Hey guys

Black lives matter

thx

Really? It was 45C where I live today.

BLESS YOU BLACK ENERGY MAN

*shits all over the place*

>at work
>trying to call a male client
>lady picks up the phone
>i ask for the client
>she says we keep leaving messages asking to speak with him but she doesn't know who he is
>"My caller ID says you guys are in the US but I'm in Canada"
>turns out somebody entered his number wrong into our system so instead of area code 715 for Minnesota we were always dialing 705 for the Golden Horseshoe in Ontario
>"I never knew what you guys were talking aboooot in your messages"
>mfw

are the birds tweeting where you are at?
birds tweeting

if it gets over 39°C where you live you're not living in a first world country desu

And the humidity?

There's a big difference between having it and not. I lived in Arizona for a while, I don't mind the heat. But what I mind is stepping out the door and instantly being drenched in sweat and the air feeling "heavy".

Now we got some old man talking about handegg. That's some hard hitting policy discussion.

I like the odd IPA but I agree that meme lords who drink super crazy over hopped beers are a drag on the industry in general.

Steamwhistle was the first beer I drank with regularity, it still has a spot as my go to "not fancy, not terrible" beer.

There are some really nice, light IPAs that actually balance the hoppiness against flavours like citrus, but I find the vast majority are just hoppy for the sake of looking cool with no thought put into actual drinkability.

What's a good IPA (available in the USA) that doesn't taste like a bushel of pine needles?

those labels make me not want to drink that beer
tumblr shit

I'm actually not to familiar with American beers unfortunately, Van has so many of its own locals that it's sort of hard to find American craft imports in any quantity.

Gib Alaska.

>highly refined and cultured aesthetic
>Tumblr
Epic buzzword Himmler

Fucking rude mother fucker

i'm really happy fright now

Can we stop this fucking dry heat meme now?
120 degrees is hot as fuck, dry or wet.

One of my white trash meth-head neighbors got shot today. Ask me anything.

Was he a good 'ol boy who ain't done nothin wrong?

Was he 'boutta get his life together, jus' needed more money 'fer dem NA/AA programs?

>120 degrees is hot as fuck, dry or wet.

True, but 120F with humidity feels a lot worse than 120F without.

Was he a gud boi and is he a kill?

>highly refined and cultured aesthetic
it's literally this run off the mill "sleek" aesthetic design bs you find everywhere now

>be american
>run an honest business
>get shot
wow the memes were right
i finally opened my eyes
thats it i'm a #britfish now

did one of your white trash meth-head neighbors get shot today?

>it's in fashion therefor it's bad

did you go check out the dead body?

Okay, I agree. Heat is not bad if there is zero moisture. You are right. 120 with a 76 degree dewpoint would kill a lot of people.

Welcome to Nuchan

More like everyone

I dunno. I don't actually know any of my neighbors. Plus those apartments are like revolving doors. New tenants all the time. All I know is I see a lot of trailer trashy people hanging out on the front stoop a lot lately.

He is not kill as far as I know. The shooter got away though. Funny story. My house is literally right around the corner from the police station in town.

He's not dead and he was shot before I got out of work. About 3:30pm EST.

yeah it's boring, probably a brewery run by some 25 year old who jumped on the microbrew hype train 9 months ago and hired a freelance designer off tumblr for 500$ and promotion on the bewerie's instragram profile lol
git gud

i don't even want to start talking about those fake grain muh vintage aesthetics pictures they used

your opinion on american political discourse and media is about the same as dog shit.

The memes are beginning

who cares, are you insecure or something?

Who /secretely planning the destruction of Canada/ here?

What are you, a Chink Hugegut lover or something? TYT does suck

no just sceptical

me

Must be interesting. Happenings occur here too. Some guy gutted a homeless dude in front of kids, and a guy blew his wife apart too as well a long time ago here. And there was an execution too a month or a few ago. We are almost Juarez in 2008 tier now.

me

hehehe

One thing I've noticed about being in this country is how much damage drugs have truly caused. There's drug addicts everywhere

>dem alc %'s

just took a poo lads

Postmark has been arouns for a while, the rest of your post is pure memes. The pictures on the label aren't using a grainy filter and if they were, I guess being trendy is a bad thing. You've truly earned your (you)s.

If I want to get drunk faster, I'll get something like Dab or a Boxer watermelon

Was it a big poopoo?

I hate when the water splashes back and you want to fap later on.

youtube.com/watch?v=9OFpfTd0EIs
i want him to sex me up buds (no homo)

It's definitely one of the most interesting things I've seen of late. Normally up here aside from some of the neighbors being drunk and getting rowdy in the summer and occasional drink/drug related domestic violence I don't see too much. Late night arguments are about the worst of it. This is definitely a step up.

pretty gay, m8

Probably a deal gone wrong.

liberace/10

I misread that as "a guy blew a homeless dude in front of a kid"

i hear ya senpai. my point tho is if i see two diff six packs of my preferred type of beer, one at 4.5% and one at 6.2% w both being 10 bucks, im gettin the 6.2% one no question

T*r*nto blown the FUCK out

business.financialpost.com/fp-comment/philip-cross-toronto-has-become-a-monolithic-suffocating-liberal-swamp

top KEK

2:35 am lol
works ends 1pm tomorrow so w/e
night budZ
and remember that craft beer is a meme for the generation instagram

nah completely straight

Why isn't Alex Jones Prime Minister of Americar?

that's just like, your opinion man. and i was really just ragging on the mexican user. dunno much about TYT DESU

>I want to fuck a dude
>but Im 100% straight

not how it works

I can't really say for certain that they're involved in drugs but really just looking at the people it's pretty likely they are. idk if it's actually meth or not. Heroin is getting popular up here now so maybe it's that.

Meth and heroin seem to be the biggest problems in most parts of the US now. Shit fucks you up. It's a huge problem.

How user. Oh, you!

because he's necessary exactly where he is to wash out the scum

>rabbit ears
>pats him on the shoulder afterwards
That's some nice banter

i want him to fuck me not the other way around

das gay mane

thats even more gay

He does not want to serve the lizard people for Obummah(say it like a texan)

If the guy looks like a girl then it's completely fine

it's not fucking gay, he's just hot as fuck

So tired of seeing my dick plunge into a woman I don't love

das gay mane

oh poor you how sad

see, now you're just being full on gay

damn...really makes you think

gay = sexually attracted to men
me = sexually attracted to women and one man

i shoot tweeting birds with my bb gun

das gay