F

F

kek

The wallpaper is the only thing that looks good about the phone. That phone is simply ugly.

>The wallpaper is the only thing that looks good about the phone.
rly maeks u thnk...

ho ho ho uhh

i've heard it's a pride thing among grave diggers to see who can dig a grave with the straightest, most even sides

How does that make me a dot head? It's just an ugly ass phone.

How DARE YOU

> I CAN'T AFFORD THESE HIGH-END APPLE PHONES, LAPTOPS AND IMACS
> I'VE NEVER EVEN TRIED ONE AT THE STORE LET ALONE USED ONE YET I'M MAD AT THEM
> I'M SEVERELY DEPRESSED AND MAD AT HOW SHITTY MY LIFE IS
> I'M OUT OF MY AUTISM PILLS TODAY BECAUSE MY ANXIETIES AND MENTAL ILLNESS ARE PREVENTING ME FROM LEAVING MY MOM'S BASEMENT
> I'M NOW SHIFTING ALL THE HATE TOWARDS THINGS I CANNOT HAVE
> I BETTER MAKE ANOTHER THREAD ON AUTISM Sup ForumsENERAL FORUM ABOUT IT SO I CAN FEEL BETTER ABOUT HOW HORRIBLE MY LIFE IS
> I KEEP ON POSTING BULLSHIT MEMES BECAUSE IT'S ALL I CAN DO. JUST LOOK AT THE ARCHIVE AND MD5 OF MY POSTS TO SEE THE LEVEL OF MY ILLNESS
> PS: SOMEONE PLS KILL ME BECAUSE I'M TOO MUCH OF A COWARD TO DO IT MYSELF
> PPS: PLEASE! MY FAMILY IS SICK OF ME AND WANTS ME GONE. JUST HELP ME END IT ALL
the post

This shit was on the news/TV everywhere including the BBC. It is literally FREE advertsing for Apple. They will sell bucketloads to plebs.

That's pretty cool desu

I always wondered what a $1000 in a hole looked like.

Indians are good programmers

>It is literally FREE advertsing for Apple.
As is every single post in this thread, including yours. Most threads on Sup Forums and Sup Forums today will mention Apple.
I suppose it keeps posters from mentioning the failure of WinPhone and Nokia.

>iPHONE
KEK

It's whichever pocket is carrying the iPhone.

iToddlers will defend this.

Apple has any relevance today because of marketing. This is just the next phase where they become the BMW of phones. Then they'll have the well-to-do badge whores competing to pay for their products on badge alone.

It's going to be a phone *and* a "status symbol". "I use an iPhone and drive a BMW to show others that I'm successful. Camrys and android phones are for less successful people."

>posting F to pay respects
Give me a single reason why.

F

>being THIS mad

>t. iToddler

lol ok

Did something happen? Or is it just another PRAISE KEK xD tryhard from r/Sup Forums trying to learn how to shitpost outside of Sup Forums?

t. nigger

what's this about Sup Forums?

>no colon crucified

>> I CAN'T AFFORD THESE HIGH-END APPLE PHONES, LAPTOPS AND IMACS
Tried them, can afford them, don’t want them anyway. Simple as that.

So whoever could keep the backhoe straightest?

Seriously, what can Macs and iPhones do better than PCs and other phones can't? I remember when the claim was Macs were used for movie and photo editing, even though the same, similar, or even better programs are available for Windows.

>Flip flag over
>Green is the water
>White is the white-wash
>Orange is the sand
It's like their sending us a message.

>>posting F to pay respects
Who are you quoting, retard?

Macs are PCs you shit. All a Macintosh really is, is a locked down laptop/all in one with a custom OS.

>JUST

F