1,72 metres

>1,72 metres
>172 centimetres
>Whatever the fuck that is in feet
SHORTBIA LMAOOOO SHORTFAGS

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_average_human_height_worldwide
youtube.com/watch?v=0i8VM_EooCs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(PPP)
nationmaster.com/country-info/stats/Crime/Rape-rate
upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/c/c9/Map_of_world_by_intentional_homicide_rate.svg/500px-Map_of_world_by_intentional_homicide_rate.svg.png
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Babaslivec WILL remove Croats

What are you even trying to say here poortugal ?

Our average height is between 183.9 and 182.0

183.9 for Bosnian Serbs (Those living in Banja Luka capital of Republika Srpska part of Bosnia and Herzegovina federation, look at where it's measured stats UBL (University of Banja Luka))

182.0 for Serbs in Serbia.

in this thread you've to trigger serbian with the less character possible.
I'll start, easy mode:

1370-1912 (9 cara)

>triggered

Actually, it's 1459-1804

stop getting triggered shorboi

Stop bullying Serbia pls

Stfu Moortugal

>data source: wikipedia

I linked you wikipedia, I screenshotted you wikipedia as well in this post

Do the stats match ? No ?

Did you really have to be so sad as to photoshop the picture ?

Here I link the source article for that picture again

Clearly states 182.0

still dejure and nominally osmani until 1867 tho (Akkerman) wich is embarrasing, and the serbian territory start being conquered since battle of kosovo/marista, the despotate was just a shadow of the empire.
>t. otto expert

>SHORTBIA
Lmao

In terms of territory controlled ? Yes, despotate was but a shadow of the empire.

In terms of culture, buildings, infrastructure, not so much.

Largest fortress in Europe at the time was Smederevo Fortress, which was build by the despotate.

dejure yes, until 1867.

But dejure matter very little, dejure Kosovo is still ours.

Serbia a slavsquatch

>there is a thread about serbia on int again
M E N T I O N E D

u'zdravlje pederi

>being this desperate to make some meme

kek

>Manlet talking up to people
Ayyyyyy

Are you retarded ?

That's literally what manlets do.

You can't talk down to people if they're above you can you now ?

>In terms of culture, buildings, infrastructure, not so much.

Osmani was mostly interessed in tax (and soldiers), so serbia was just a cow to milk.

>Manlet
AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Yes.

Though Serbian Despotate was not Ottoman

Vassals for a short time, then on side of Hungary, then independant, then war, then end

Only after 1459 we became part of Ottoman Empire, paying taxes, providing jannisaries and such

Serbian despotate was a tributarian state, and had to pay A LOT more than the others.

I have a Bosnian Serb classmate and he's freaking tall. And a Croatian philosophy teacher and she's giant. There some white magic about the Dinaric Alps, too bad mainland Serbia isn't blessed by this fortune.

that's cheap. pictures speak 1000+ words.

Why did small chios have to pay so much

Not to mention that some parts never actually were under anything else than nominal control.

Have you seen the country side of western serbia, bosnia and montenegro ?

It's all literally mountains

you could hide entire cities there that wouldn't be found.

For a time, yes.
Already said that
After 1402, no.
After the battle of Ankara.

If only I cared enough to link the wikipedia article, but I don't.
But you know what I will do ?

Give myself a free you because it does make me feel better about myself

care sta se primas, samo filtriraj glupog alziranina, mogu da se kladim u 500 kinti da lik smrdi

ottoman didn't care about non-arable country side like moutains full of poor christian, obviously.

They gave best land to muslims/converts.

must be some old hate then, considering 1822

Exactly my point they didn't care about the mountains.

Except here pretty much all land is arable land, even montenegro which is literally all mountains is 40% arable

Average peasant didn't had that much land under the osmani tho..

... only after their independance that they really improved the arable land.

more precise datas.

Ottoman really ruined this land :d

There were huge swaths of land that ottomans were too stupid to use.

Serbian territory alone could have fed more than half the empire if allowed to do so.

Precisely my point is Ottomans were pretty shit at administration and control

Ottoman in all aspects were the niggers of the islamic history, specially in the post 17th.
They single-handly ruined a nearly the 2 major civilization (east and west) and 3 continent for centuries.

other serb here, who the fuck cares about ottomans or any other islamic shitholes? they are all disgusting and life is better if you have nothing to do with muslims, what's there more to know about this?

History is important user.

>tfw you'll never be a big ugly serb
jdimsa desu

>tfw you'll never be finish and go around singing

youtube.com/watch?v=0i8VM_EooCs

perkele

trust me its much better to be a finn
t. 192 centimeters of an ugly serb

Quality of life has nothing to do with religion in an absolute way, it's more a mix of politics, society, history etc.
christian africa/south asia/(balkan) is as much as bad/good as it muslims neighbours in the same area.

Overall I don't like all semitic religion tho.

>that language
ah

So... why is Serbia being the one targeted now?

yeah sure but islamic world has that unique touch of shittiness I wouldnt wish upon anyone alive, I mean I'd rather reason with African warlords than islamic wizards, hell I'd much rather live in Antarctica/Siberia than in a place with muslims, those guys simply can not comprehend that all of their shittiness comes from their retarded religion and they'd rather blow themselves up than do something useful with their lives

i mean if allah is real why are all his people such miserable disgusting scum?

Again, I don't think that islamic/christian world are homogenous place and people from differents parts have very little in common.
Putting a malaysian, malian, chechen in same bag is as useless as putting a canadian, ethiopian, or congolese in a same one.
About the religion itself, all semitic faith are all equally irrational.

Religion is quit irrelevant

Poortugal got tired of being bullied for everything on every map so they decided to make one of us as well.

shame wikipedia sources contradict his claims but oh well

i don't really know portugal must have lost it's mind from all the bullying

>christian africa/south asia/(balkan) is as much as bad/good as it muslims neighbours in the same area.

Eh, not really.

ie two states with muslim majority, bosnia, albania and (Kosovo not a country hence two)
All of them live much worse than christian nations they border.

Bosnia is the most progressive one and it has unemployment of 40+% of young people.

Well, I've been seeing major Portuguese butthurt on int about Spain, but since nobody actually cares for them, I guess they had to look for some other country.
Don't take it to heart, they're chronically depressed.

no, the middle east and arab lands had that very distinct and easily identifiable islamic disgustingness about it
ugly brown people, beards that look like stench, goat fucking, people running in circles shouting 'lalalalalalalalalala' throwing stones at each other, no one ever doing anything useful, utter shithole outside tourist zones which are for non-arabs/non-muslims, no one is curing diseases, no one is launching satellites, no one is doing anything pretty or nice or good in this world, just heat and sands from hell, ugly people fucking animals, 'lalalala' sound, beheadings, stonings, not a single reasonable human being, it's how I personally imagine hell, like middle east

all this shit is present only in these specific islamic countries and nowhere else, I mean serbia is poor but people still have fun and the vibe is completely different, no one's chasing after anyone with a machete

"same" is relative I guess, but in this case, it's very close.
3k can change in a year or two.

these maps mean literally nothing
we earn less but our cost of living is also lesser, not even to mention 50% of all employed people receive pay 'under the desk' to avoid taxes..

we dont have druglords with helicopters or white farmers being hanged by niggers, reality and these pictures are completely different

most of the serbs spend their free time sitting in parks, enjoying pleasant weather, walking their dogs or I dont know, while the rest of europe is dying in terrorist attacks and islamic world has coups/terrorists running their countries and there are flames all over the place...

-- Homicide rate in arabic world is low
- Every arab state has launched satellite, including mine.
- They've built many good things for the world, like Dubai, theirs malls etc.
- They contribute quit a lot to science since years.

Those middle east countries are centuries above yours - or mine - in any aspect, I don't who you can even think about critizying them.

Not everything in stats like that

Somethings are immeasurable like, being able to take a walk through countryside without your legs being blown of by a mine.

Or being able to find a job.

Or being able to afford a house.
We have a surplus of them.

But if you insist here, 2016 data

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(PPP)

For the record bosnia is 40,000 albania 32,000, kosovo 17,000

they were too far away from us to fit in the screenshot.

for whom ? For the rich ?
Yes.
For ordinary people ? no.

- it's ppp, not nominal, those calculate the purshasing power and cost of life. Serbia's nominal is 4k, far from the 13K.
- informal economy exist everywhre in non-first world county.
- Terrorists attack casualities are very minimal compared to the global population and don't really change the quality of life of western countries, trying to rationalize this by exaggerating is not honest and doens't work, same as trying to play the "non materialistic card" - laughable.

homicide is very low here.

we contributed a lot more to science.

Malls don't fucking count.

They didn't build their satellities nor the rockets.

Only Iran did I believe and even they used russian designed rockets.

What a lot of this fails to account is that we were at war with the world, sanctioned by every state, including russia, for 10 years.

name a single notable muslim scientist
pro tip, you cant

all those shitholes are known for is exporting rapefugees, oh and qatar is known for 80% of people being there being slaves, top Sup Forums image, much gdp, very impress..

seriously no matter what Sup Forums image says, you have people running around with swords cutting each other outside of tourist zones and israel in that stone age islamic shithole
>but royal family lives good therefore a trillion of illiterate piss stained bearded muslim faggots have it good!!

you all border isis, what quality of life are you even talking about??

- You're using the overall GDP instead of the /per capita, wich is a total mistake to represent the quality of life.
In your own link, we're above sweden, beligium etc.

- Using the "inequality" fallacy about gulf state doesnt work considering the gini coefficient (measure of statistical dispersion intended to represent the income distribution of a nation's residents), you should read about their social policy.

>name a single notable muslim scientist
Ayman al-Zawahiri, pioneer in human-bomb interfaces

Midhat Mursi, high-explosives innovator

Economist in the making here, trying to make a country look good by posting a GINI map is pathetic.

>we fuck goats and have religious police but some Sup Forums image says our life is great :DDD

you can measure how good a country is, by how many people are leaving it
so far it looks like no one in the muslim world wants to live there

- didn't say the opposite,
- No, you don't. Saudi Arabia produce way more papers than Serbia. (scimagojr rank of 2015)
- Literraly my arab country build 2 or 3 satellites. Alsat.
- Most of ME countries has been in conflicts too.

- There's many notable islamic scientists in the past or recent time.
- Rape in arabic / islamic world is low, as much as homicide rate.
nationmaster.com/country-info/stats/Crime/Rape-rate
upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/c/c9/Map_of_world_by_intentional_homicide_rate.svg/500px-Map_of_world_by_intentional_homicide_rate.svg.png
-Those aren't stone age islamic shithole, considering the datas I posted here.
- About inequality, see I never said that, I was just replying to the inequality argument.

- image is about religious scholars, they're aren't scientists or represent science in islamic world.
- Bestiality is not allowed in islamic law or world, but it is in many western states.
- "you can measure how good a country is, by how many people are leaving it" => not really, many good countries have expats/immigrants and vice versa.
- " no one in the muslim world wants to live there" there's 1.3 billions actually.

look at these fucking subhumans, sure serbia is poorer than these guys on some Sup Forums image but at least you cant see this kind of backwards primitive kind of shit going on anywhere on the street

>muslims

That's an humoristic meme, not a first degree pic.

>Sup Forums image said we all make more money than average serb, therefore our great islamic lifestyle is more desirable and our islamic scientists also exist!!!

kek blow yourself up already algerian muhmud

You seem to have issue with simple facts as gulf states are developped, so here's some pic, more suitable for your cognitive abilities.
Should be easier.

internet is haram, i just sent a mail to your ministry of islam about you, better behead yourself before they send religious police over there

Actually there's no religious police, behading nor interdiction of internet.

Do you think posting random irrational, pseudo-humoristic, stricly false, message give any legitimity or hide your total inability to won this debate?

>
you muslim subhumans still live in tents, that shiny bullshit was made by whites in exchange for oil
seriously whatever helps you sleep at night, but muslims are subhumans, there's 1.3 billion of them, all the oil money in the world, and they never had their tesla or cured a disease or landed on the moon or something.....
the only actual civilization in the mudslim world is israel

Hmm no one live in tents, it's just some fantazy idea you just made up again, and as I proved the quality of life in many islamic countries is way above yours. This is total non-sense.

>whatever helps you sleep at night
I don't need anything to sleep, all rational, sourced facts goes on my view of the world, I'm not delusional enough to create some imaginary meme world.

-and they never had their tesla
There's hundrends of great islamic scholars in medieval and modern times.
Even pakistan who's backward got Abdus salam.

Well, you've a croatian born with austrian nationality who lived and worked in the usa - glorious!

Ps: Avoid the "you" next time, my house worth 10-15 times yours.