then I command you to stop posting

>biggerthannormaltugal

>slavetugal

no

Ireland?!

meme'd

>all those slaves in Africa
They just can't seem to break dem chains

Could you stop editing maps? It spreads disinformation.

Ah, right
Thought they only did that to Portugal

Capitalism, obviously.

>2016
>not owning slaves
Why did you let the niggers win?

According to the map I own a slave or two

What definition of slavery is being used here?

>"debt bondage, serfdom, forced marriage and the delivery of a child for the exploitation of that child are all slavery-like practices and require criminalisation and abolishment". The 1930 Forced Labour Convention defines forced labour as "all work or service which is exacted from any person under the menace of any penalty and for which the said person has not offered himself voluntarily".

As contemporary systems of slavery have evolved, new definitions, including trafficking and distinguishing child slavery from child labour, have developed.

Some of the forms of slavery are:

Bonded labour: people become bonded labourers after falling into debt and being forced to work for free in an attempt to repay it. Many will never pay off their loans, and debt can be passed down through the generations.

Forced labour: where people are forced to work, usually with no payment, through violence or intimidation. Many find themselves trapped, often in a foreign country with no papers, and unable to leave.

Descent-based slavery: where people are born into slavery because their families belong to a class of "slaves" within a society. The status of "slave" passes from mother to child.

Trafficking: the transport or trade of people from one area to another and into conditions of slavery.

Child slavery: children are in slavery as domestic workers, forced labour – in, for example, the cocoa, cotton and fisheries industries – trafficked for labour and sexual exploitation, and used as child soldiers.

Early and forced marriage: women continue to be married without consent, often while still girls, and forced into sexual and domestic servitude.

It must be stated that although slavery was abolished long ago many still did it and others bypassed it including the states that banned it.

B-but I love being a slave. Everynight my master will spit on on my face and talking shit to me while she step on my balls

define slavery

is wagecuck slavery?

then i am a slave too

white people really needs to redefine the word slavery

Seems to me like instances of slavery defined like this in first world and/or western countries would be immigrants from other countries who carry their customs of forced marriage with them, or trafficking people from lesser developed nations through to another area, or the extremely vague 'bonded labor' which is essentially just indentured servitude. That one is especially notable because it happens a lot in local communities, at least in my experience. The added 'Many will never pay off their loans, and debt can be passed down through the generations' isn't how it works though. It would be something like this;
>be a 10 yr old in your neighborhood
>accidentally throw a ball that goes through your neighbor's window
>being a child, you cannot pay for the damages directly, so either your parents pay for it and then you do a certain amount of chores without allowance to 'repay' it to them, or you do yardwork for your neighbor to 'repay' them.
Under the definition you posted, the above would be bonded labor, and therefore count towards the whole. That doesn't sit well with me because it has nothing to do with what people imagine what an indentured servant would be like. It's a simple repayment, in a different form of compensation.

Every hierarchical relationship is one of master and slave, and hierarchy will never disappear because it is an inherent part of human diversity. Instead of pursuing some stupid "moral" crusade to eliminate "slavery", we should focus on embracing and enhancing the hierarchies that exist in our societies so that every master and every slave is the best for their role that they can be.

Are you being obtuse?
Some shit happening in some suburb is not even equal to bonded labour in other parts of the world and would not even be considered bonded labour. The U.S does have cases of forced or coreced labour and ttrafficking

>portuslaves

Why are there so many slaves in Russia? Who enslaved al of them?

>This is not some softened, by-modern-standards definition of slavery. These 30 million people are living as forced laborers, forced prostitutes, child soldiers, child brides in forced marriages and, in all ways that matter, as pieces of property, chattel in the servitude of absolute ownership

wut? How did they count this?

>slavetugal

Because it's a slav country.

There is a reason slaves are called slaves, user. The origin is in the word Slav.

All Asian immigrants who are illegal are slaves according to bunch of human rights teams.

They don't. It's one of those ccompletely made-up maps. They draw it then say: "Poor Mexicans are slaves and you raciss want to deport them!" Works good for those who benefits from cheap imported labor.

>according to a bunch of human rights teams
>Russian

What?

I think he is trying to say:
>Russia
>caring about human rights

We all know human rights is checked at the gates of Sheremetyevo, tovarisch.

B-but I thought slavery was just a southern USA thing. Are you telling me the whole world has a problem with slavery?

Russia?

But what does it have to do with what I've said?

I'm telling you it's human smuggling. Like Chinese who go to America with the help of Triades and pay their debts for years. It counts as slavery now.

In that case half of the americans students are slaves because of loans.

They won't be beaten or killed or their children forced to prostitution. They also don't live in basements like Asian workers here.

More of us go abroad now for education.

Based France and Germany.

A negligible amount.

Speak for yourself, Kevin.

You can go abroad, learn a different language fluently, fuck a shitload of European women who find you exotic, and only spend about 5-6 grand total on airfare and the price of your masters degree.

Why the fuck not?