Are some groups of people naturally just violent by nature? For me, the Caucasus/Caucasian people...

Are some groups of people naturally just violent by nature? For me, the Caucasus/Caucasian people, particularly Chechens are just inherently violent people with a culture completely built around violence. Type in Chechen in youtube and see what comes up. Nothing about their culture or anything. Just terrorist and fight compilations.

All of them

stop being a Canadian

What? I HATE Canada! Name me one group that was never violent in history

it means you are acting like a faggot. Everyone has been violent. But with these groups it is literally a fundamental axiom of their civilization and the only worth a man has is how well he can kill.

Chechens were literally born to kill.

After WW2 Stalin deported all them to central asia, they basically lived in camps in the middle of the steppe, and all they do was fight (at least the children) all the old and weak people died and the only ones left were blood thirsty killers.

Plus the Chechens wars made them battle hardened.

>are some groups of people just violent by nature?
>All of them [are]
Maybe you should write the OP in a less faggoty way if that's not the answer you want, shitskin

Filipinos are generally hard as fuck. What are Moros like? from what I understand they are like... the Philippines' Chechens. Are they known to just go around starting shit for the sake of it?

Chechens are infamous for being mountain warriors and hardcore jihadists.

That's one nationality though, I don't know if you could broaden it to all Caucasians just based on them. They're extremely diverse as far as I can tell, isolation from mountains does that.

>everyone is the same
>I WONDER WHO THE REAL SAVAGES ARE??? WHAT IF WE ARE ALL SAVAGES??

you are an idiot

We are limiting it mostly to the North Caucasus here. Chechnya, Dagestan, the various Circassians etc

Oh ok... Other than Chechnya I don't really know about them admittedly

>dat M44
Churkas have good taste at least

You didn't use superlatives, there's no comparison or equality to be made from the OP. It's not my fault you wrote it wrong, Jimbo.

Theres a reason so many "Russian" athletes have Islamic names. Especially their wrestlers.

what is it about these people

Daily reminder

He looks like the next pokemon evolution of a Jew...

those dead eyes...

chechens celebrated fighting and being a warrior before islam was introduced. once those 2 came toghether it was like turbo terrorism
who couldn't make the distinction between a soldier and a terrorist? retarded picture

>Are they known to just go around starting shit for the sake of it?
I don't know, the only Moros I know are rich kids who are more or less secular.

They had a pretty good reputation for resisting colonialists, they fought the Spanish and then the Americans.

There was a story after the Moro rebellion, when you the Americans seized all the guns from the Moro rebels and poured pig's blood allover them.

There are a lot of ethnic groups in the Philippines that are known to be hardasses.

There are the Igorots, known headhunters, they even did headhuntings during WW2.

There are also the Pampanguenos, which are probably the best mercenaries in the country.
They served in the Spanish army against the Dutch, Brits, and Portuguese.
They were even allowed to become officers in the Army.
They had the reputation for being loyal and fierce fighters.
After the Spanish-American war they joined the Americans, even capturing Emilio Aguinaldo and crushing the Moro Rebellion.

can you look at someone and tell they are igorot? What do they act like in public? Like... are they violent and uncivilized or just relatively normal but tough as shit people?

do you have any caucasus friends?

Are Chechen girls cute?

a few yes. I think most russians do

extremely. women from the caucasus are potentially the most beautiful on earth. like... im not even joking. I studied abroad in central asia and there were a lot of caucasus people there. Holy shit the girls were beautiful. They dont even look like the same species as the men

North Caucasus ones? Do they act like chimps, have bowl cuts, wear tight leather jackets and have pointy leather shoes?

Chechen are being oppress by Russian. They bombed Grozny out of the map. All they want to be independent

I'm Russian and I live on the Caucasus, it's fucking hell, terrorists and jihadists everywhere, hate this place. Very unsafe and violent. Some gropus of people have privelleges to others in everything.

no otherwise I wouldn't be friends with them. except the leather jackets part of course, but russia is cold.
where are you? even my kavkaz friends hate so I would never even think of visiting, though I have been to ossetia very good food

>extremely. women from the caucasus are potentially the most beautiful on earth. like

and living in a mountainous area that was constantly invaded and attacked changes a people.

That feel when FSB removing this fags for being terrorists.

Caucasus as in north caucasian women. Not whatever kind of kurd that is in your picture

this picture is a chechen woman

Why dont you move out? How did you end up there?

that face when the Russian military and FSB isnt operational in Chechnya because the whole show is run by Kadyrov's personal goons.

those are inbreds from raped Russian women, idiot.

Lack of the A unibrow m8.

Strong cherrypicking.

>he never lived on Caucasus
>he thinks Caucasians are qt
Caucasian men are insane toward Russian females, they basically do everything to get a blond Russian wife, they rape, they treat them with death penalty in case she'll reject him.

And these too? Cmon. You are just salty. Whats wrong with admitting Caucasus women are beautiful? Russian women are the most beautiful in the world too, until they hit 30. Then they get the Babushka bomb

lol why do Russian women even go with Caucasus men. Dont they like Georgians a lot?

My family was repressed and sent here. There're few Russians living here as well (mostly women cuz men prefer to get out) and cossacks.
I'm working on it though my mother is angry that I don't want to live here with her and she doesn't want to leave this awful awful place.

Nobody wants them had created a ISIS groups. So terrorists in removing process.

It is hard to take American posters here seriously. They always say stupid phrases like "Sikhs are bros, bro" or "women from the caucasus are potentially the most beautiful on earth" without ever leaving their house.

Do you have to fight Caucasus guys all the time because you are Russian? How good are they as fighters one on one? What are the cossacks like? Who is tougher the Cossacks or whatever Caucasus people are around? Why dont you link up with the Cossacks? They seem like theyd protect their slavic brethren

Left is 8
Right is 6 at best

who

/pooptheirpants/

here

funny. I like right more. Left seems fat.

>I think most russians do
You know that Caucasians are extremely rare in most regions? I think I see them like three times a year. Also who would be friends with criminals?

Grozny was built by Russians, you silly Burger. Chechens genocided non-Muslims there. The only right decision would be to glass them all but Putin was a cuck :(

They are as ugly as a deadly sin.

are there any good caucasus men

well I should have said one's in big cities. also it seems you have bias. lol at justifying destroying a city because we built it. grozny was our iraq and just created more terrorists

Cossack rapebaby from the XVIIIth century.

Either literally kill them all or let them be independent.

>let them be independent
wouldnt they just start fighting each other if u did that?

i think what putin did in chechnya was the most pragmatic thing

cuz they put lots of effrot to get them.

Arabshits. One of the reasons M*h*mm*d (wbuh) founded Islam as an effort to keep the Bedouin barbarians from raiding the wealthy merchant cities.

look at chechnya now. it's literally an islamic shithole. it's worse than a lot of ME countries actually. and it's in our fucking borders. what is the long term goal here?

guy on the right looks like he doesnt kno how to read

Sikhs by in large are genuinely very lovely people though. Never had a bad encounter with them.

>proud, strong, ruthless warrior people
>abandoned their culture, language and traditions to convert to some desert religion

American internet is like American education: completely retarded.

You people are still high on cold war propaganda and belief you took any part in the world wars or that your military ever was successful. Get a vpn or something, change your ip, google stuff and see what comes up for the people who do not eat deep fried butter.

there's some who practice old chechen mysticism or whatever but they get persecuted

Most of them speak Russian with a tough accent.

>start fighting each other
Is it our problem? BTW since when terrorism, drug traffic and paying tons of money to another nation is pragmatic? It was pure corruption.

Aren't they mostly marrying Caucasian women because they fear to assimilate?

kitty just scratched my tit. so painful.

is this our version of BLACKED posting?
what are you doing bro

i like how americans and russians talk to each other really civilly on this board but like half of you servs just sperg out on us randomly and incoherently

im trying to find some context for this post and theres absolutely none aside from u trying to be a good lapdog for a country that realistically doesnt give a fuck about you

why do chechens get all the best russian girls?

I know many Caucasians married with Russians. Some of them (mostly poor) can't find a partner through diaspora. Honestly it's easier for Russian woman to get married with Armenian than with Russian in my region. I know so many single and easy going Armenian guys. We have many Armenians and Greeks in my town.

>Is it our problem
technically no, but war on your borders is more harmful and costly. it wouldnt stop them from just moving to moscow as well as terrorism and drug traffic coming from those areas anyway.

Imam Shamil was the greatest Chechen

>he doesn't want to ger blacked by big Ahmed's cock

WHere do you live?

>it wouldnt stop them from just moving to moscow
It will obivously stop most if there's no freedom of movement.

>It will obivously stop most if there's no freedom of movement.
unless your government is willing to gun down ppl trying to cross the border it wont stop, when i lived relatively close to mexico i could go to neighborhoods were english was not spoken

>Do you have to fight Caucasus guys all the time because you are Russian?
I'm actually a woman, I don't have to fight anyone. But i heard and saw some fights, I don't like them though.

>How good are they as fighters one on one?
They prefer to fight with in a group.

>What are the cossacks like?
Cossacks are more like Ukranians. They're brunets and speak with Ukranian accent, they're orthodox and like going to churches.

>Why dont you link up with the Cossacks?
I'm not a cossack and I'm not religious, why would I?

>They seem like theyd protect their slavic brethren
kek, they don't care and they interact with each other within their families.

Are Chechens and Dagestanis paid a lot to compete in sports? I imagine theyd want a lot of momey to compete under Russia's flag despite their people hating Russia.

>i'm actually a woman
B Л A Д И К A B К A З
Л
A
Д
И
К
A
B
К
A
З

>this was Akhmed's last message on Sup Forums before he mysteriously disappeared

yea but Arabs are inherently cowardly. Like... the most cowardly people there are.

>flying a plane into a building knowing you'll die for the divine cause is cowardly

Those guys look Armenian.

user I would say the slaughter of thousands of innocent Iraqis in the last two wars via aerial bombing is much more cowardly

wasnt even CHechen. Try again.

>literally believing Russian propaganda
How fucking dumb are you to believe he was a Georgian who had a fallout

Cowardly like extremely afraid to fight. Like, they have no shame in crying and running away levels of cowardly. I think each of these things require different parts of the brain.

.... He was an Avar from Dagestan... You are talking about Shamil from the 1800s right?

They would probably be godfathered by Saudi Arabia or some shit if they were given freedom. Then SA would smuggle more jihadis and weapons back in Chechnya so they can fuck some more with Russia because Chechens can't do anything but fight and kill people.

no I'm pretty sure they love fighting too. you sound really butthurt over something

Russian sources claim that he was a Georgian prince who had a fallout with his family, converted to Islam and united the tribes in the Caucasus against Russia
Arab sources claim he was a Chechen from Dagestan

I'm pretty sure storming a school full of your own people, men, women, children, taking hostages and executing them one by one is pretty coward mate. But then again americans are good at that too.