New captcha where you mine monero for few seconds instead of selecting images

coin-hive.com

Can we get hiro to implement this?

Other urls found in this thread:

coin-hive.com/#captcha
2captcha.com/p/for-customer
cnhv.co/6c2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Cool. Won't it become useless once the mining market becomes more competitive just like mining bitcoin with normal pcs? So like in a year?

YES PLEASE

Sounds good, time to remove fucking google

OPEN BOBS

You need to explain to hiro how it would make him more shekels than google captcha does

coin-hive.com/#captcha

Better link for retards

bumping this, hiro needs to implement this NOW

This, hiro can set it high enough to keep mobilefags out

Anyone that seriously thinks this is a good idea deserves to be gassed.

>Mobilefag mad that his shitty chinkphone won't pass the captcha

does google pay websites that utilize recaptcha?
if not this is a no brainer

This is awesome, we need this!

Mobilefags can't pass it, it's the ultimate solution to mobilefags

even better! or make it opinional at the worst so desktop user's don't have to use google.

I just tried it on my phone, it does eventually go through. Took 3:44 and dropped my battery by 4%, though.

How does this stop spam though? Captcha is designed to present a test that is not easily passed by non-humans, this is just "give us some money before posting".

Well then, it'll be such an inconvenience that mobilefags won't bother unless they're very dedicated

you underestimate mobilefags

Could you make it require exponentially less time for successive posts?

Or combine it with occasional (less cancerous) captchas?

Why did the captchas change from simple words and numbers a while back, anyway? Did Google make the change or was it a Sup Forums decision?

>actually saving cache and site settings after any browsing session ever
lol

how do i get a gf? i'm so fucking lonely, i just want to feel desired by someone

Classic captcha v1 was dropped support by google a few years ago and v2 has been default for a few years

Does it mine coins for us or Sup Forums?

But seek first the kingdom of God and his righteousness, and all these things will be added to you. (Matthew 6:33)

by being happy by yourself

also, ignore the sluts

like literally, I work retail and I don't even look at them, drives them fucking WILD

Terry found god and then made his divine OS, it is no coincidence

Install gentoo

>I love you, user...

Captchas don't prevent spam either. The whole point is to make spamming so expensive that there is no incentive to do it. In this case you are sacrificing compute time, granted the amount is so small it probably won't make a difference. Cool idea but it probably won't work.

I hope she has a nice southern or country accent to her

>no one has posted their benchmark score yet

From my C2Q Q6700...

Women aren't capable of love.

Better than (((captcha))). If it actually is an inconvenience to mobile faggots then Hiro probably won't adopt it, though.

Although fewer mobile fags would probably be a net positive for discussions, Hiroshimoot wants to have more posters.

Since this generates revenue, maybe you could just run this on your main system / the computer lab at your university until you can buy a Sup Forums pass and then use that.

Could still present the Google reCAPTCHA option for mobilefags who don't want to mess with this, too. As a backup.

1000 captchas cost $1 to be solved at 2captcha.

reCAPTCHA is nothing but feeding Google AI.

It works fine on mobile => ff nightly s8.
Its just executing WASM, idk if they got JS fallback or not. prob why it doesnt work on some phones.

It mines XMR for hiromoot, pr0gramm used it and they earned shit ton of $ instead of adblocking.

>here, human, solve this CAPTCHA
>this will help us create robots to beat CAPTCHAs

What I don't understand is how it can mine coins on the user's machine and prevent the user from harvesting the bitshekels for themselves with the use of a debugger.

>here human, solve this captcha so we can feed it item OCR into our algorithm for analyzing security cameras in malls and create a perfect conversion ratio store that is optimized by AI for that specific niche.

>javascript shitcoin miner that operate quietly in the background
yep, that's going in the adblocker

It uses websockets to submit work \w addr of hiro XMR addr and thats verified on server side of Sup Forums posting?

I'll put a package on npm later for retards like you.

>conversion ratio store
hwat

So basically, instead of paying for actual humans, you can just pay tenths of a cent in electricity and autoclick the captchas, complete a hashta, and then a bot spams the website like normal

How does this solve ANYTHING

What a scam

perfect conversion ratio of customers in a store
>track people on smartphones
>track people on social media
>track people on cameras
>analyze it and optimize your store for them using AI

How does recaptcha solve anything? 2captcha.com/p/for-customer $1 for 1000 recaptcha solves.

At least this doesnt give data to google about what we post/when we post it and trains AI + you dont have to do anything just give 5 sec of CPU cycles ( # of submitted hashes can be adjusted before valid)

That's easy to solve. Mix in some other captcha that requires a human to solve and have it show up X% of the time.

I get 25/s on my i5 chinkpad. it's time to upgrade, friend

No, Monero and most other altcoins are ASIC-resistant

seems a bit botnet

>blonde
Gross

>it's time to upgrade, friend
If hiroshimoot uses this, I will.
>games are running at low FPS
meh
>computer is slow to boot
meh
>web browser hangs on modern web pages
meh
>shitposting ability now directly tied to cpu power
BUY! BUY! BUY!

Yes they do, do you even remember what this site was like before captcha?

Most spam is done by casual shitposters running some script, even a very low barrier to entry like that prevents the vast majority of spam. First of all, they have to spend real money, and there's a psychological thing there where you begin to think "is it really worth it just for some lulz?" no matter how small the price actually is, and secondly it adds another layer of complexity as the person has to implement a system to interact with the various APIs and so on which increases the required effort (again, likely to make you stop and think if it's really worth it) and prevents the lower tier skiddies from spamming. Of course there'll always be spam, but if you remember why captcha was implemented here in the first place you'd agree it's been very successful in general.

What does this have to do with the thread?

Go fuck off back to /r9k/

this isn't supposed to stop spam, it's just an alternative way of making shekels as opposed to ads

Get raped and kill yourself, you dumb fucking faggot sack of nigger shit with down syndrome.

Jokes on you, it has already been implemented in the background :^)

Sauce pls

Core duo

Who the FART is this semen demon?

>Love you too, sis...

my balls would end up dry for weeks with such a qt

cnhv.co/6c2
does this site actually work desu

>How does recaptcha solve anything? 2captcha.com/p/for-customer $1 for 1000 recaptcha solves.

It's pretty simple mr. marketing spammer - burning up 0.0000001 cent of electricity to solve 1000 captchas is even cheaper than hiring a human being to solve them for 1 dollar. Especially when the marketing spammers such as yourself buy asics to complete the captchas more efficiently.

S7

pls mine my link

ayyy wanna kill myself

t. atom n270

no go fuck yourself

tanks

ok u can stop now

whoa

you still don't get anything

you can't cash it out

JESUS FUCK WHO IS MINING THE LINK WITH A SUPERCOMPUTER

i check back in an hour and i see this

wat do

TAKE THE MONEY AND RUN
TAKE THE MONEY AND RUN
TAKE THE MONEY AND RUN

Nice tits.

who do you think

no fuck you OP im not burning up my hardware

and why would i want to make hiro hiro rich?

>one year later "coin-hive has been purchased by google!"

You little whore. You're supposed to preserve your virginity. Kindly activate your Thinkpad.

for anyone curious there are nudes of this one

mcdaniel has nudes?

>removes google
>generates revenue for the site, a perennial problem
>very inconvenient for phoneposters

IMPLEMENT IT

it takes ~ 10 minutes at full intensity for a phone to get hot and the capcha won't last longer than a couple seconds in theory stopping there won't cause any issues

This is the sort of desktop taqqiya we must use to drive back the mobile hordes

Most intelligent and well-educated people tend to be more kind and helpful, in my experience... it's a bummer to see you contradicting this particular worldview of mine.

Goshdarn you, nigger.
>plz prove me wrong and redeem yourself with a profoundly kind & meaningful response to this post

Ah, the ~30 years old caring people with above average intelligence that got struck by daddy God/universe and now they spread "we must help each-other" all over the place because someone broke their tiny worm ego.

Did your kid die or something?

>I had to fill 3 recaptchas to write this, so I hope second child dies at its birth together with mommy

Nice try, I'm a 24 year old NEET brainlet

Anything is better then relying google

Sure.

guess my life story based on my homescreen

go.

Prob some depressed aristic faggot who listens to joy division and has "deep black n white" pics on his fb cover/instagram backed by mysterious quotes and pumped up contrast pics.

>Huntsville
Former Birimingham, AL resident. ROLL TIDE, BROTHER.

>rip dumb phoneposters
>rip filthy poorfags
>rip sjwzilla fanboys
Amazing. Also increase 4pass price when all those crybabies finally get fed up with this captcha lol

>hiding her heterochromia

I have almost zero creativity and wouldn't consider myself artistic in any regards. It kinda sucks, tbqh...

But you really hit the nail on the head about the depressed part.
>which also kinda sucks, desu

>people look her in the eyes