Has anyone else noticed themselves switching to Apple products as they become gayer, more homosexual in life?

has anyone else noticed themselves switching to Apple products as they become gayer, more homosexual in life?

I used to be a flamer when I had an iphone

now I just suck dick on the dl with a flip phone 2bh

Why do gay couples get really fucking offended when you ask them which one is the girl?

because no one wants to be compared to worthless tits w/ legs

but which one does the cooking and stays on the bottom during sex?

Actually, yeah! When I entered my first and current lesbian relationship, I switched from Android to iOS because that's what my girlfriend has. We love having consistent emoji, FaceTime, and being able to share our location between us.

Because straights think it's okay to probe into people's private lives. It's like if I asked about the details of you and your theoretical girlfriend's sex life as if that's a normal thing to ask.

in op pic related they both do the cooking and the one on the left has the slip n slide

pics?

>

Not on Sup Forums, sorry!

straight people do it to each other, as do gay people
it's not a political attack to ask a gay person if they're the woman in their relationship

Because faggots always to act like they have something stuck up their ass.

post them on reddit then

>straight people do it to each other
they ask who the woman in the relationship is?
are xir and xir relationships straight?
:thinks:

Ok! But I won't link it here. Good luck searching!

k thx bai

if you were so on the fence about your sexuality that buying a phone tipped you into the other side, you weren't exactly a beacon of heterosexuality to begin with.

>has imac
>really nothing else from apple
>not gay

What is happening?

>not gay
We can fix that, stop by the genius bar.

Macfags are 90% gay. Windowsfags are about the same as the general population. Linuxfags are 50% strongly opposed to homosexuality, 40% gay and 10% bisexual

Holy fuck that made me laugh hahahahahahahahaha

It assumes that one of them is the "girl" in the first place. What if they like to switch roles? I can see it being annoying to frequently be asked which one is the "girl" when your relationship doesn't even follow that model

I never got this meme until I started dating a black guy a few months ago. We both have iPhones and macbooks and he always blushes when we touch tips.

I love BBCs.

switch the bisexual and opposed to homo percentages
and then change the bisexual label to furfag bdsm swinger and you've nailed it