In Brazil, a man's respect is measured by how many women he has fucked in his life

In Brazil, a man's respect is measured by how many women he has fucked in his life.

How respect is earned in your country? How is it measured?

Wealth & Power

by how many women he has fucked in his life

Hard work, discipline and wealth,

Money, basically. Money and power (which basically means money).

By playing as many games as we can.

House, car, clothes, what type of wine he dips his penis in.

>hard work, discipline

You don't respect firemen, Tradesmen and athletes?

By how many chink you kill

If you tell a Russian: "I don't respect you", he will laught at your face. We are too individualistic.

>firemen, tradesmen
Not as much as I respect entrepreneurs and hedge fund managers
>athletes
lel

>hard work , discipline

>How respect is earned in your country? How is it measured?
Money/Connections.

by how many thirdworlders he has fucked over

How much he can drink.

The whitness of his skin.

starcraft, league of legends, dungeons and dragons etc??

wtf i love indonesia now

wtf i love netherlands now

A lot of entrepreneurs are failures. Having money is great but I don't respect someone solely because they have a larger bank account. Firemen are brave and tradesmen work years honing a skill that will never pay as much as a comfy white collar job. If you don't respect the discipline and dedication athletes put into themselves, you're a woman who doesn't understand those concepts to begin with.

>He respects hedge fund babbys
Being a professional asslicker must be hard.

more like killing white people

It's measured with the amount of men I fucked.

How many times he's cucked by his cheater wife

>If you don't respect the discipline and dedication athletes put into themselves, you're a woman who doesn't understand those concepts to begin with.
Literally a third-world mentality.
They do nothing more than squander years of their lives slapping pucks with wooden sticks to entertain losers like you who live vicariously through their victories.

>dedication
you know those people get paid to do that right? Its a job not charity

>Getting the admiration of the masses is not something to be respected
>Getting in prime shape and keeping it up for their very physically demanding job is not something to be respected
>Doing something not even 0.1% of the population could do is not something to be respected

Holy shit, leaf fight, LEAF FIGHT!!!!

What part of that takes away from the insane dedication they have for what they do?

keeping your word.

whoever has biggest benis gets most respect

the getting money to pay the bills part

Autists on /r9k/ are insanely dedicated to frogposting and vidya. Do you respect them?

>Getting the admiration of the masses is not something to be respected
What the masses admire is base and ignoble.

By wealth. Such is living in a zionist nation

Still not seeing why that takes away from being incredibly dedicated. So athletes aren't altruistic, do you respect Green peace or something?

By the colour of our skin, obviously.

Money and power

wealth

Subtle difference. Their dedication doesn't pay off into doing something less than a 0.1% of the population could do and being a top athlete. Anyone can post frog cartoons.

Pseudo-Intellectual pls go

>wealth
>Money, basically. Money
>wealth
>women
>Wealth

What a bunch of jews. Can't believe it.

we decide who's the alpha male by blasting reggaeton the louder

people praise athletes because they compare them to their own pathetic experience in the gym

then they turn on the tv and they go
>hurr look how dedicated, why am I steill fatt they arr dedicateddd

instead in reality of athletes
>wake up
>go to work
>work out
>go home
>get paid

Wealth and Power, dont kid yourself its the same in Brazil as well.

>wealth
>Money
>Wealth

and again. Poor you tbqh

> In Brazil, a man's respect is measured by how many women he has fucked in his life.

This is my experience with south americans as well. They have no bro-code when it comes to women and they can't be trusted.

Pair this with the fact that they're all five foot tall and it's one giant mass of overcompensating manlets obsessed with using women to feel better than other men

>less than a 0.1% of the population
In which case it's genetic. Why do you respect luck?

Shit, you make it sound so easy. Go become a pro-athlete then. Wait you can't? Probably because that's a very exclusive club that garners respect because to become pro you have to hone your skills since childhood.

>In which case it's genetic

Were that the case athletes wouldn't train and alter their physic constantly.

exclusive club of people who can kick a ball well
truly the epitome of civilization

>Trying to trivialize sport and the role it played in civilization.

Yeah? Go kick a ball as good as them.What about bodybuilders, Boxers, MMA fighters, Tennis-players, skit-shooters, all the other vastly different competitive sports that you could never compete in?

We are not saying its a good or desirable thing. Thats just how it is. Multimillionaires and elite level athletes and political figures draw far more respect than someone with an average wage who bangs 5 different women a week.

being a patriot

By head removing skills

>Were that the case athletes wouldn't train and alter their physic constantly.
So your telling me, you believe that it's all environmental and if I train hard enough I could be faster than usain bolt.

Don't be stupid, In innate sprinting ability yes. Mainly no in every other sport, genetics play a large part but most people who would be great athletes we'll never hear about because they never had the drive to pursue sport and the dedication to train as much as pro athletes do. Put Usain bolt into a soccer game and he'd get BTFO.

>Hard work, discipline

t. Zhang Han

>Brown people think this hard work and dedication is an Asian concept

Embarrassing.

By punching above your weight and succeeding. Finns love an underdog.

>Multimillionaires and elite level athletes and political figures draw far more respect
respect? Hopefully not. Keeping your word, being a respectful person with your parents/wife/friends, being hard working... all this earn respects. I know no one who is respected for is wealth, and no one who respects someone for its bank account. Actually, it may be the opposite: if you have more wealth and/or power, you have more responsibilities.
"Money" per se does not earn you respect. Only ball lickers. That's not "respect".

athletes tend to have more rigorous training than the typical person who goes to the gym/plays sports.

this