/mideast/

Noting the many middle eastern users here, I wish to learn more about the existing ethnic groups. Especially the less understood ones like:

-Assyrians
-Kurds
-Circassians
-Oghuzes
-etc.

they're all sandniggers desu

whoops I mentioned Oghuzes but their historical I think. still find their history and legacy interesting

In 1948 when the arabs were trying to expel to jews they attacked Circassian villages and gave the jews enough time to form a resistance against the arabs

ALL SHIT

WHITE POWA

Iraqi Turcoman here.

5 shekels had been added to your JIDF account, Moshé

Not even kidding. The arabs were so blood thirsty they attacked fellow muslims because the turks brought them in

Explained in a single crude image.

kek i was just at that kurd thread and it devolved to a battleground. sometimes you guys band together like bros and other times you destroy each other mercilessly.

>Armenia
>White

you're lucky egypt doesn't surf Sup Forums much or the Pharaonists would blow up with butthurt.

Kurds are little enemy, they are worthless. American puppets.
No history, no state.

>they worship a semit brown jew middle easterner so they're white

Sup Forums logic

Look at this architecture. It looks like some aryanist fantasy straight out of Tolkien. Armenians are elves just like Georgians.

Kurds are straight trash. They are as untrusting as Arabs, as violent as turks, as conniving as Jews, and as backstabbing as Iranians. Also they're as dumb as shit

how messy is east Turkey btw? the west looks fairly homogeneous ethnicity-wise and the well-developed cities are there too. any obvious divides between the two sides (like north-south Italy/Britain)?

so ?
armenians are non white.

t. Pseudo Russian

Its a cultural acceptance, if we enter into genetics there is no Turkic in Turkey.

>this army has BTFO'd numerically and technologically superior Azeri TURKISH forces time and again and even conquered a huge chunk of Azerbaijan in the name of whiteness

Based Hayks.

Iran was sort of white under the Shah. Sorry you missed that train, Paroosh.

Posting what I asked in the other thread:
>I've always wondered - why don't all of the countries in the area have a controlled population transfer that will move all of the various ethnicities to parts where they would be the sole majority. Obviously claims would overlap as seen by the map, so compromises would have to be made, and getting people to move and the governments to cooperate would be difficult, but I think it would be the best long-term solution for creating a stable situation in the Middle East.

>this butthurt

compromises would have to be made, and getting people to move and the governments to cooperate would be difficult

How does the kike's on cross brown dick taste?

You must be really a race traitor/cuck to worship ME old myths

>The only reason why Algerians are arab is because the French encouraged it to make them more tame

>So He said to the Europeans who had believed Him, “If you continue in My word, you are truly My disciples. Then you will know whiteness, and whiteness will make you civilized .”

I don't blame you for not knowing the Bible. It has far fewer explosions than your preferred reading.

Oh yeah, they arabized the eastern and western european slaves that constitued most of our cities due to barbary activity.
too bad, would love to keep chating with my slaves in lingua franca

is this the positive christianity bible? :DDD

Kek no you and your ancestors are massive cucks

I mean, just look at the guy. How can you call this face brown, Jewish and impaled on a stick?

The good thing as a barbary master is that whatever you are - a irish, negro, french, brit, spanish, italian, you ancestors were ours slaves, kek.
So enslaved that they made up the majority of our main cities.

Feel so superior man, you can't even compete.

>long-term solution for creating a stable situation in the Middle East.
western governments don't want a stable middle east

That seems like a large part of Iraq. Are relations with the rest of Iraqis friendly? You're surrounded by Arabs, Persians, and Kurds and I don't know if you're engaged with the modern Turks in any way.

lel

>americuck were a tributarian state for a decade, losing literally 30% of their national budget to free slaves
>had to start a war to kill one (1) guy

can't make this shit up

>his country was beat by a young nation that had to completely rebuild it's navy after selling it's last ocean going warship to France and it's best admiral went to Russia for work

Egyptians, get in here.

They didn't really appear alot in history until they destroyed Ghaznavids. After that they took the ride west from that area ( modern day Afghanistan ) and you know the rest

Turkmens get military support from turkey according to the govmunt but I have no clue if they actually do it

Daikt dagem gawad
خوشکت بگێم گەوادی دایک حیز
انی انیج کل ترکمان امکم شرموتە

Yes. In any map of economic development, purchasing power, crime rates, party dominance etc. you'll see the characteristic southeastern corner of the country completely different from the rest

It's a lie dump ass, they are only 67 people and I raped twelve out of them.