MODS

look like a asian nigger mix

very asian
unless your asian is the finnish asian like that canadian poster

Doesn't that pic count as CP?

Looks like a typical Thai boi.

is it of sexual nature

It is a Khmer. They are no brain

No but mods are known to ban you for even completely innocent pics of children.

She looks zero Asian. What is it?

then trust them to do the right thing

she looks white as fuck

?

Looks indian

mods are fags

Yeah seriously, unlike the other Asians in NZ they all act like wannabe gangsters

trollface.jpg

They are Khmer. The are poop race. They are the source of brown skin and low IQ in SE Asia. asean successful and beauty look East Asian

No shit, all Cambodians with any education or culture kind of...mysteriously disappeared in the 1970s.

Amerindian?

Daily reminders that historically were brown skinned dumb rice niggers. Only with Chinese immigration did Thais get white skin

she looks more indian than amerindian

Thais come from Yunan China. We migrated south. Central and lower Thais have heavy Mon/Khmer mix and a brown. (Not as brown as Khmer). Northerns Thais are more pure and look East Asian. Chinese migration is only 14% of Thais.

>average Filipino

Look at the discographies and years active of Cambodian musicians and artists kind of...mysteriously disappeared in the 1970s.

In ancient Thai folklore there are stories about Negritos called ngœ kkkk

YOU BRAIN NOT COST DOUBLE PRICE COMPARE TO KHMER.

I have a Cambodian lady as one of my coworkers. She's nice

>Northerns Thais
I notice Thai in the media have a more narrow face and light skin in contrast to the brown and round-face ones, are they what northerners look like?

TAI WOMAN LOOK EXACYLY SAME LIKE TAI MAN

Why does Thailand have the highest AIDS in the entire continent of Asia?

This is northern Thai/Lao .

The Thai you see in media are chinks. Chinks run media and banks. Jews of Thailand

Because Bangkok is a big sex hub. Cambodian and Burmese immigrants come to be sex slaves. A few thousand were deported a while back.

yeah it's mostly baby boomers who want to fuck 15 year old girl and pretend they're still hormonally stressed teenagers in 1969.

Not OP but he's right. Real Thais are East Asian and primarily Chinese, either ancestral or about 1-2 generations removed.

The brown ones who work in brothels, etc. are Cambodians.

post more of those brown asian hot girls pls

It never made sense to me. Do these guys really need sex _that_ badly that they need to fly across the globe, risk getting AIDS, risk getting robbed, and risk getting arrested when they come back to the US? Especially when you're 50-60-70 years old, I'd think you'd have more common sense than that.

Yes

Asian pussy is powerful, need some sweet n' sour sauce

It never made sense to me. Do these guys really need sex _that_ badly that they need to fly across the globe, risk getting AIDS, risk getting robbed, and risk getting arrested when they come back to the US? Especially when you're 50-60-70 years old, I'd think you'd have more sense than that. No amount of nookie on Earth is worth that.

yeah but your thinking is too Vulcan. you have to remember what Charles Bauderlaire said. "The more artistic a person becomes, the less concerned he is with the pleasures of the flesh. In the final analysis, fornication is the art of the brute."

Sex makes people do really crazy things.
I personally don't get it but it's not even the wackiest of scenarios

WE

Well, kinda. Also I mean, IDK how you can have a satisfying, intimate sexual experience with an HIV-infected 12 year old in a dirty Cambodian brothel. You and the girl can't even speak each other's languages.

who said its intimate
you are making up stuff

>You and the girl can't even speak each other's languages.
that is part of the appeal
*not a pedo sex-tourest

See

Where else can you get 3d loli pussy on demand though