Considering buying a macbook since I travel a lot and need a business grade laptop

>considering buying a macbook since I travel a lot and need a business grade laptop
>no MPC-HC for mac

What's the best alternative so I can watch "muh anime"

Other urls found in this thread:

dell.com/en-us/work/shop/workstations-isv-certified-dell/precision-7710/spd/precision-m7710-workstation/xctomp771017us
theverge.com/2015/12/7/9860958/dell-xps-13-laptop-review-2015
trustedreviews.com/reviews/dell-xps-13
arstechnica.com/gadgets/2016/11/review-dells-kaby-lake-xps-13-isnt-quite-good-enough-to-keep-its-crown/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>business grade laptop
>macshit
lmao

something or other you will have to pay for. think most mac users use VLC like the plebs they are.

mpchc has been deprecated for years now.

>Can't use abandoned software on Mac
wow dealbreaker

MPC HC is the best player on windows that I have tried. It's very intuitive and easy to use, not bloated and the keyboard shortcuts are very good and obviously it plays anything you throw at it.
Too bad its UI looks old.

>MPC HC is the best player on windows
no

mpv

Get yourseof a real laptop that works and use MPV on it

mpv or iina which is mpv in quickTime style

So what should I get that isn't a chinkpad or a dell that has comprable spec to a macbook?

A 3 year old Latitude beats the latest $2800 memebook in performance.

A ThinkPad™

Hp elitebook/portable workstation

>No dedicated graphics card

Look at workstation or MSI Gay Ming laptops then.

When I said macbook I meant a full spec macbook pro 15in. Not that base model shit.

dell.com/en-us/work/shop/workstations-isv-certified-dell/precision-7710/spd/precision-m7710-workstation/xctomp771017us

Dont listen to all those poorfags; they can only give disgustingly heavy and ugly laptops.

At least they do work.

>buying hardware based on price
literally degenerate. lucky macfags remove themselves from the gene pool by being massive cucks

>full spec macbook pro
You only need generic walmart junk to destroy that overheating trash in performance.

IINA which is a front-end for mpv.

What kind of business can you do with a macbook? Are you a professional LGBT advocate or something?

My XPS 13 weighs less than your MBP, you retard.

It's ugly (like you, retard)

>gets told
>moves goalposts
Weird how every single reviewer says it's beautiful while some random faggot on Sup Forums disagrees.
theverge.com/2015/12/7/9860958/dell-xps-13-laptop-review-2015
>It’s small and light enough to slip into a bag, and comfortably sleek enough to make me feel like I am using a unique, premium laptop.

trustedreviews.com/reviews/dell-xps-13
>Compact and attractive design

arstechnica.com/gadgets/2016/11/review-dells-kaby-lake-xps-13-isnt-quite-good-enough-to-keep-its-crown/
>The soft touch interior really is better than bare metal
>It's still a solid design

>XPS 13
>ugly
pick one