Costa Rica

Its my cunt irrelevant ? I rarely see posters from here and they never do threads about us, sometimes i feel i am the only one from this cunt who shitpost here

Other urls found in this thread:

costaricaticas.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=42490
youtube.com/watch?v=8Z79LkGB2x0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If you guys were relevant, what would be the relevancy of relevancy?

Peace ? Sex tourism ? I dont even 2bh, it has pros tho

*know

Peace made sense when you didn't have an army, and every other country was ruled by a caudillo. Now all the other countries are democracies, and your police are almost an army.

You aren't even as safe as you used to be, but that might be because of migrants from other countries.

When I was in CR, I was too young for sex tourism. How much of it is cuck stuff on the Atlantic with blacks? It's neat how you kept them in one place.

Its actually pretty insane how we can control then even better than europeans countries actually, until 1948 they couldnt use public transport and go to the capital and for sex tourism there is a special hotel in San Jose called "del rey" where you can get your dick sucked by a news paper model for 100 bucks, pic related its pink

That must be the cleanest exterior of a building in San Jose.

Is it $100 for 15 minutes? Because we got similar stuff here, just not with a model. They look like this?

You guys probably never rebuilt the railway after the earthquake to the Atlantic knowing it would bring them up.

Wait what the fuck?

The US, the country that has been on an uninterrumped state of war ever since, like, 1939 and every single month there's AT LEAST 1 mass shooting, is only in yellow?

Holy kek.

The skin colour yeah, but they look a little bit more "fake" if you now what i mean, and you have to negotiate with them, for example they wont let you cum in their tits at first but after a little bit of talk they will agreed, sometimes i negotiate to stay 1 hour or 45 minutes

Here you can find the full guide for rookies translated

costaricaticas.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=42490

Do not also forget that Borongo Obongo had a Peace Nobel

Isnt your police basically an army, I mean holy shit is almost as militarized as Guatemalan police.
youtube.com/watch?v=8Z79LkGB2x0

They like to believe they are SWAT but they are the shitty third world version, they only arrest colombians who sell weed and coke

Thanks, my uncle lives in SJ, and I might end up visiting sometime.

You know how ecotourism was promoted with
>pura vida
stuff?

I was there 10 years ago, and there were
>pura beera
shirts with drunk frogs that made fun of it. I think it was by Imperial. I can't find any pictures though, can you?

It's to deal with the Nicaraguans.

relevant for the old fucks that move there.

Yes but in a good way. It's one of those countries that's a pretty nice place to live with a high quality of life, but is quiet and manages to avoid getting involved in the world of geopolitics and escape the (potentially hazardous) notice of the big players.

You're like the New Zealand of Latin America. Irrelevant but in a good way.

>global piece index
kek that map is so obviously made by western russophobic dogs

They look pro
Yeah but if Nicaraguans get crazy they could easily invade Costa Rica and Panama.

Damn 10 years, a lot has changed man, now we have even more americanized malls and shit, its almost like we lost our culture, take escazu for example, and i dont really care about ecotourism that much, i only visit the beaches in manuel antonion because my dad has a couple of hostels there so i helped him with the administration we i am on vacations

*when

If the nicas ever try to invade the US would back them off just because we are like their pre chavez cuba

>manuel antonio

I went there and stayed somewhere around Uvita I think. A German tried to warn me about a crocodile in bad English.

I find it funny how some of your parks become famous, when there's identical ones that don't, and get way fewer tourists.