Mail order brides

Are mail order brides a thing in your country?

Do you know anyone with a mail order bride

What is the opinion on people with mail order brides?

if i had one i would support them
but i don't so i don't

Here in norway its mostly 40+ year old men that are either divorced or have never had a chance. There do exist exceptions though of course

Generally they are considered old creeps or desperate men

No.1 cringe inducer, should be listed as public indecency

Asians neither adopt nor mail-order brides. It's only White people that have a strange obsession of ordering exotic wives/adopt children from far away lands

Yeah. Plenty of flips and thais etc. I think I'd rather a slav.

>Asians neither adopt nor mail-order brides
Chinese farmers typically go to Vietnam or buy north Korean women from smugglers when they can't find a wife in rural China.

No, it's just people that never had a chance with a regular girl.

It's pretty common here in Singapore to get mail order brides from Vietnam.

Does anyone know anyone personally that got a mail-order-bride and had it work out? I can't help but imagine that unless she is very understanding and he's not too much of an autist there's no chance of it working.

This is basically human trafficking, i cant imagine they have a good and fullfilling marriage after that.

I know a guy who married a russian after he got divorced. They have been togheter for like 5+ years now and even got children togheter.
Dont know how happy he is though, apparently she got him on a short leash.

>Man I sure am lonely
>I need a screeching harpy in my life
>and I'm gonna pay for it too

lolcucks

>marrying a Russian woman

Well there's his problem. Beautiful they may be, that's committing to a whole new level of crazy.

It just works

Can I buy a bride from Tajikistan or another Persian/middle eastern country?

I don't want a SEA girl, they usually look like insects.

>you will never be a Syrian who got to buy one of the first young captured yazidi women at the slave market with her virginity still intact.

>Mail-order a Muslim girl
Good luck.

Apparently selling their daughters is not unheard of in poor Muslim villages or suburbs when a family is in debt

Actually humans want to have genetically as diverse partner as possible. That's why whites want asians and niggers wants white. It's just our instinct.

>have literally wanted to exterminate everything that's been even slightly different from ourselves for the past millennia and beyond
>"diversity is in our instinct :3"
Yeah, nah. I don't buy it.

Sort of. Thai brides are not too uncommon sight here. I actually know of one man who has been married to his thai wife for 20 years now. I guess it was love after all :D

Makes sense but i dont believe it. I only go for whites.

Nice try, Heebstein.