tourist trap: the country

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JfkDzXuWhkk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That's just Paris

i really don't like when people use chimps as some people replacement

But this actually accurate.

Then why does everyone keeps visiting ?

chimps are amazing creatures, making them into the image of people you don't like does them no justice

Sex tourism

>Then why does everyone keeps visiting ?
skewed image based on the long dead past

youtube.com/watch?v=JfkDzXuWhkk

All my friends and relatives told me that there were only niggers.

Even the non parisian french don't visit Paris, it's about time the rest of the world realise how overrated Paris is.

I guess the French architecture is still there. It's like going to an injun theme park in an area where all the injuns were exterminated.

>chimps are amazing creatures
Yeah they can rip someone's face and limbs out with ease.

but i heard paris is the best place to get blacked.

they also bash baby chimps from rival groups into a pulp and ritually canibalize them, they are wild animals too

you should just stay where you are in that case.

kinda their fault for treating something smarter than some humans like a doll if you ask me (i know you didnt)

Because visiting Paris is literally a meme many have fallen to

my state is 83.4% white and twice the size of that shit hole.
jelly?

don't tell them lad, you need to keep up the illusion to keep the minorities in their containment city, paying too much for a shitty hectic life, leave the rest for the french

>butthurt german cause his country has nothing to offer beside easy women and disgusting sausages

>kinda their fault for treating something smarter than some humans like a doll if you ask me
Actually the chimp attacked her because she was holding one of his toys, despite having being friendly with the woman in prior occassions.

and France is whiter than that, and we don't count mexicans(who look arabs) as white there.

I am a Greek

Greece and Portugal are more white and safe.

My city is Paris. Yours is irrelevant. All you have to feel better about yourself is your population's skin color. Cry yourself to ash as you'll forever dwell into places so unknown it might aswell not exist at all

Touché.

french women have a well known reputation for being loose

Ethnical Greece and Poortugal citizens are mixed arabs for centuries, what else?

just reading up, don't really know why I thought they would have let him live but it really got me in the feels reading the bit about his owner stabbing him, and the bit where the policeman shot him and it sounds like he just sorta ran away to his cage :(

theres something kinda deep about chimps, they must see the world so similarly to us compared to other things

Still better than having a 60% chance my daughter will bring home a nig nog

they're fucking nasty animals, gorillas are better

they didn't in greece

If French women are loose, Brits are an openbar

Chimps aren't much stronger than the average human, he probably used his sharped teeth to fuck her up.

As if French women aren't piss easy. First time I had sex was on vacation with a French woman.

So they felt at home then ?

This. French girls are loose but you have to put a bit of effort, doing nothing and not being a disgusting paki or british is enough for english girls to hit on you.

that doesn't count since you're a french with a funny flag

No I am a Greek.

>but you have to put a bit of effort
not if you're a nigger lmao

That doesn't invalid my point.

paris is good
obviously the german nazis wouldn't know culture even if it splat on their face

That still doesn't invalidate my point

We don't feel home in Africa.

not an argument

>culture
Go to an average modern Western European younger than 40 and find some """""culture"""""

That's not what I heard in Köln

I live far away from Köln.

not an argument

Doesn't invalidate my point though