Is there any way I can use technology to give myself a lover?

Is there any way I can use technology to give myself a lover?
Like with the right encryption, VPN, whatever could I lure someone out somewhere and capture them then move them to an undisclosed location without a trace?
Asking for a friend.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=suwF2g1yyM8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I didn't know they made inflatable dakis

It's not. In the video, it's actually just a regular pillow, and I guess it managed to float.

Even if you manage to drop off the grid, the person you're trying to kidnap would have all kinds of shit tracing them up to their kidnapping, not to mention botnet smartphones, and cities infested with cameras and other ways to track people.

you'd obviously strip them of their phones when you abduct them from the location you specified and then move elsewhere.
Their tech could only lead police to the pickup and your tech wouldn't connect you to that pickup.

You biggest problem is moving from the pickup to the dropoff without leaving a trace, because the police are almost definitely going to locate the pickup.

Tell your faggot friend to move to a rural town in Mexico, I'm sure the police wouldn't give a fuck.

kys

They dont give a fuck about normal crimes but rape will get you lynched. Especially with the wrong girl that happens to be family of a drug dealer.

source on gif?

You're watchlisted.

how have you been here without ever seeing one of these videos?
youtube.com/watch?v=suwF2g1yyM8

>You biggest problem is moving from the pickup to the dropoff without leaving a trace, because the police are almost definitely going to locate the pickup.
They'll check the cameras of the surrounding area of where the pickup happened. They can also check the surrounding cell towers for all the IMEIs that accessed them in that time frame.
A bunch of guys close to where i live got caught thanks to cameras, cops asked local stores for the camera footage for miles around the area and managed to retrace their trip after the pickup.
In Baltimore they even got those planes flying day in day out filming the whole city and capturing all cell comms thanks to nigger crime.

are you looking to setup a sex dungeon situation?

yeah the first breeder is the most difficult step. after that you can just breed more.

post your email OP

yes but I want it to be consensual.
Basically the kidnapping will be non-consensual but then I'll tell the girl she can either have sex with me consensually and I'll let her go, or she can stay there forever.
If she has sex with me, then she's a slut and I keep her, if she refuses she's pure and I'll let her go.

that's just perverse logic to try to delude yourself into thinking that you are not bad. you should just accept that you are bad. it's easier this way trust me.

what does it matter?
A monster would give them no room to escape.
I hate that, especially in movies where the victim is overwhelmed with despair and can't do anything.

I want to be one of the few sex dungeon owners to be reasonable and just let them go if they want to go.

just caked in so mmuch spunk it's waterproof

>Basically the kidnapping will be non-consensual but then I'll tell the girl she can either have sex with me consensually and I'll let her go, or she can stay there forever.

That is how I get consensual sex as well... Except I use a gun and tell them to either have consensual sex with me or i'll shoot them. Girls love me and always give me consensual sex.

that's not fair you piece of shit, obviously anyone will fuck you if you threaten to kill them.

See this is why my way is best.
I never threaten anyone, I just say I'll let them go if they sleep with me and if they don't, which is anyone's natural reaction, I let them go and they have an amazing story to tell for the rest of their lives.

Hey guy.

Just go to Nevada brothel

Pick your girl, pick your fetish, and relax now that you discovered sex is not that serious.

but you will not let them go if they want to be let go

that's just fucking retarded

if you want a sex dungeon just get a sex dungeon there's no need to come up with some stupid moral trap BS

kys

>that's not fair you piece of shit, obviously anyone will fuck you if you threaten to kill them.

Anyone will fuck you if you "tell the girl she can either have sex with me consensually and I'll let her go, or she can stay there forever." as well... Who wants to be imprisoned forever in some Fritzl hell hole with some disgusting creep who only let them go if he has sex?

Using a gun is at least honest.

>but you will not let them go if they want to be let go
yes, yes I will.
That's the whole point, if you refuse to just let them go when they ask it's not consensual.

Based Melonpan

I like the idea of there being a possibility for the girl to get out, but it should be a more clever test/challenge.

Play chess, every game she lose she has to strip 1 cloth, if she runs out of clothes the next time she loses you can sex her. If she win she gets to go.

This game favors non sluts who wear more clothes and are more intelligent.

It may seem unfair if girl has little experience with chess, but if she thinks long enough about her moves she will be able to stand a much better chance, but that requires effort and patience from the girl.

This is funny. Kinda creepy & scary, but funny.

Why don't you just buy a lot of drugs, & find a nice junkie gril? As long as you keep the supply going, keep her fed & warm, she'd probably never want to leave anyway. Plus she probably has friends, so buy enough drugs & you can have a nice little harem going.

So kill them first and then rape them.

kek I love this guy, the waifu being a loli nun only makes it better

>how do i use the internet to lure, kidnap, and rape a person

god I wish I was melonpan

>use Internet to learn skills to develop into a desirable person
>people want to date you all the time
>pick someone and pretend love exists
>???
>profit

>They dont give a fuck about normal crimes but rape will get you lynched. Especially with the wrong girl that happens to be family of a drug dealer.
Then join a gang and you can do whatever the fuck you want.

This guy is living the dream, too bad mudslimes will ruin it for him

>numale faggot gets a gf but Sup Forums doesn't, the thread

Aren't you overthinking it too much? Just go outside and check the person you want. Preferably without family, in a far poor town without cameras, where nobody gives a fuck). Learn her social habits and find the best moment to kidnap her. Have your basement prepared, as well as your vehicle and your route. Your first step would be to break her mind in order to forget about running away.

Also, don't do it.

Ok nigger. I consent. Go ahead and get your bitch everything else is set now.