Is there a drug problem in your country?

Is there a drug problem in your country?

Greece hasn't one.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fHwQAZxM0c8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Didn't expect Iceland to be potheads

It's not like there's anything fun to do in Iceland

>Australia
>ecstasy

not surprising

youtube.com/watch?v=fHwQAZxM0c8

That statistic is a lie marijuana is not that popular here

Why is there so much cocaine in scotland

In fact, Iceland is home to the world's largest per capita population of weed smokers, a staggering 18.3% according to the World Drug Report.

Lies

The Country That Smokes the Most Marijuana Is Not the One You'd Expect
Iceland. That's right, Iceland is home to the world's largest per capita population of weed smokers, according to the new 2014 World Drug Report. Fifty-five thousand members of their population of about 320,000 light up. That's a whopping 18.3%.

Other countries with enormous weed-smoking populations include Nigeria, Zambia, the U.S. and New Zealand. But no one beats Iceland.

Can you even grow weed outside in Iceland? Since they probably don't import their weed, guess there must be indoor cultivation operations everywhere there.

>Spain
loving every laugh

Well, weed and ecstasy are popular here. But it's not a problem.

>NZ is Africa-tier
hmmm

>Prescription opioids
>fingolia
Finland confirmed third world SHITHOLE!11!11 nNNNhhhgghhh

>Iceland
Holy fuck I hate this shithole even more now. Why the fuck wasn't I born in Iceland.

Wow nearly 1 in 5 in iceland are stoners?

I'll trade with you (unless you're Þórshavn scum)

My homeland disappointed me

>tfw not icelandic

No drug problems here

I'm pretty sure there isn't a single job outside of Tórshavn

There's drug use here but I don't think it's that much of a problem. Like the picture says the most common use is pills when going to parties.

Then don't live a wagecuck life...? You have the chance to live a happy, chill life out in the hills with a farm or fishinh vessel. You'd rather be some IT slave for the rest of your life? Not nearly as fulfilling.

Come visit, but avoid Reykjavík. The South and North are based, Westfjords are okay too.

Why should we avoid the capital city?

happiness is a normie meme

it does not exist

It'd be like going to New York and only seeing China Town. Reykjavík is where we shove all of our degeneracy and "modern infrastructure". The rest of the country is where you can really experience Iceland.

Edgy

Are you retarded? Have you ever been to Utah and seen how many people do meth? Or to Colorado, where practically half the population are old hippies smoking ganja for breakfast?

Too much synthetic cannabinoids. But without them bydlo would be healthy and strong. Not sure wahich is worse.

>Australia's Ecstasy use
Explanation?

Music festivals
AusNZ is a normie containment zone

I believe you consider yourself "not bydlo" then, right?

Gettin cooked as and havin a gurn is fuckin hektos m80

Is it even a question?

>what is sarcasm
Relax nigger, anyone over the age of 5 knows how bad drug use is over here. Hell, I live in northern California. People here make stupid amounts of money by selling drugs they produce here down south