you're cunt

> you're cunt
> if Trump wins and NATO is kill, would you become a refugee, fight a.k.a commit a symbolic suicide or learn Russian and start sucking the dicks of your new Russian overlords?

1. flag
2. I'm gay, so I would probably become a refugee

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Hd4NH9jKNas
youtube.com/watch?v=a4kQG_BvhYw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

See kids, you have to pay your fee if you want protection from the bully.

1.flag
2. i'm suicidal so i would just fight ,get killed and die like a real man if i was a mentally healthy person i'd just fuck off to south america

Seppuku is the only option. Death is preferable to Russian occupation.

*invading Norway*

They would never get past Polan.

Nope.I would rather die then be under serbian/russian rule.

I guess I choose death by fighting then

If Russia dared to invide Eastern Europe, they would have to deal with some strict words from Merkel. Maybe even increased sanctions.
I doubt Russia would take that risk

>Maybe even increased sanctions
I feel safer now, thank you mama merkel, the greatest allay

"Sigh, not again. Ok boys go on as usual"

Been invaded by Russia so many times it's really just another day in the office. Nothing would change much, I'd just be mildly annoyed

We're neutral so noone cares about us.

I'll go buy cigarettes and booze at the Austro-Russian border from now on.

No worries, we have your back
I dont think we could take any more refugees though

Die and take 10 ryssä with me of course. What a moot question.

The Netherlands and Belgium have American nukes to destroy all tanks that try to cross Germany.

>I dont think we could take any more refugees though
I'm uneducated, very lazy and sexual harassment is my hobby, would you reconsider?

>ruslels wet dream.jpg

I think Poland of all countries would appreciate it when Germany took a tougher stance on asylum seekers

but are you brown?

>Get your lower half blown off and die in agony in a pool of your own intestines for a pointless fight
>Hang yourself with 0 pain

Guess which one makes you an real hero? :^)

So Germany: better defend yourself from the Russians. Or we'll ash you.

Even if Trump were to dump NATO(Which he wouldn't) and the United States were to simply sit back and allow Russia to invade Europe(Which it couldn't) the United Kingdom and France alone would be able to throw back a Russian invasion.

Yeh whole Europe is too strong for Russia, dont listen to what retarded Conservatives say

I like Russia but I wouldn't want to betray my country
hard decision

I'd gladly kill those pro-Putin communist traitors

>Hang yourself
> 0 pain

Ok maybe like 3 pain but alot less than 789 pain from dying in war

Even if western Europe pussies out like they like to do when it comes to defending eastern Euros.
The east would be more than enough if they were united and organized.
Their economies can rival Russia, and once they put up a good stand, they will likely receive funding from the west to keep them back.

I'm not sure why people are even scared of Russia anymore. If push comes to shove, their entire country would collapse if they were in an open war of aggression.

I would join Polish underground and commit to 24 hours per day shitposting operations on both Russian and international internet websites.

Unless you're hanging yourself off a building so that your body can build up the momentum to snap your neck instantly when it stops, then choking to death is worse than bleeding out

>this butthurtbelt way of thinking

Your military is a joke tbqh, your soldiers have gyneconomastia and your jets barely function I hope atleast your Leopards still work

What a glorious time for Russian shitposting, brothers. We can have some fun until Hillary wins.

Bc media tells us to be afraid of them and general population is retarded enough to believe the fear mongering

I think I read something about the optimal length of the rope for hanging. It has to break your neck or something like that for instant death. If it's too short you'd choke and if it's too long it rips your head off

It was funnier during events in Ukraine.

Why in fuck would we help an excommie shithole against a bigger excommie shithole when they would never in a million years do the same for us?

>choking to death on a noose takes 5-10 seconds if done right
>Jumping off of a stool is enough to break your neck
>Bleeding out can take up to 2 days of agony

Is your iq really that low? Kys

I'm actually confused about how niggers could tier Trump with Russian invasion. It's like if I meet a girl holding a lighter, then the day will be rainy.

So we just need to sent tanks to Germany to save Europe. You glass Germany, EU becomes a decent formation.

The same reason we do. If Britain wants to retain its influence as a global power it has to have the backing of smaller/weaker states and show the rest of the international community its ability and willingness to combat threats to global peace and stability.

I would fight for my country and save Europe [spoiler]again[/spoiler]

Yeah, it's Hillarous.

youtube.com/watch?v=Hd4NH9jKNas

Bc you are next in line. With forcibly mobilized troops and captured resources Russia would fucc your boipussy

Is there a real threat of Russia invading a country like Lithuania or Latvia?

HAHAHA Russia is so weak that they couldn't even do anything to the Ukraine. There's no way they can invade any country

>Save Europe again
>Has literally never done it b4

Yes. We have our tanks by their borders.

Yes, I'm dreaming about eating your family alive. Gib human meet.

>Like Lithuania or Latvia

Baltics alone can mobilize 500 000 troops. It is said that you have to come with a force of 3-4x the ammount of your enemy to successfully conquer them

that means Russia would need 2 million soldiers to conquer Baltics alone. They are fugged, no fear bby

Really? You're not memeing?

No he is memeing you tard

>2 days
yeah maybe if you cut a finger off and wait
Also depends on how tall is your stool faggot, if your body really is that frail maybe you should kill yourself you little twink fuckboi
>it rips your head off
metal

>he thinks Russia is involved in the conflict
>he talks shit about one's streangth when his army lost to Vietnam, sucked in Iraq and Afganistan and elected a nigger.

I'll take as many Russians and Rusiaboos with me, life is shit anyway.

Da fuck we need that buttmad shitholes?
In fact we didn't even need that pathetic Crimea peace of shit full of poor hohols too. Putin just got assblasted because murrifat hockey team nailed us on Olympics.

>russia is not involved in ukraine

when will this meme die

Baltics are not alone tho, that assumes that all of the current Russian army (2.4 million) will be coming for you and only you

A bulletwound in stomach is one of the worst ways of dying. It can take up to 2 days to bleed out from it. Choking on a noose isnt really about choking, it shuts of your blood to the brain by closing your neck arteries. You'd black out in 5-10 seconds. Human neck is much weaker than you think. Look up mediaeval hangings. They literally let them drop 0.7m to break their neck.

Yeesh, kill yourself and your whole family so your seed is wiped off of this earth

>>he thinks Russia is involved in the conflict
Do you genuinely believe they weren't?

we were talking about being blown in half fuckboi
now go back to killing yourself

Hey guys, remember when Russia lost a war to Estonia? Literally 100x less people here, our soldiers were school boys with rifles and we cucked russkies so hard they payed us a shit ton of gold for invading us

>le Russia is evil meme

Cold War is over faggots. Although I wouldn't mind killing some pro-Russian separatists in Ukraine

Well russians think that their athletes weren't banned because of government controlled doping scandal but because west is afraid of their superior athletes.

I dream about murdering pro Russian separstists

What if they kill you like 7 Ukies 4 days ago by arty strike?

Russians are legitimately evil though

Not Russians themselves, their gobernmend is ;DD

I agree. Why the fuck would Russia need more clay in the first place? They have more than enough resources. These idiots are getting worried for nothing

Yes. That's what literally all western media say. Putin threatens them with military maneuvers. Finland is soon to join NATO to protect themselves. Look up USA government web-site, they count Russia among biggest threats.

>implying our gov came from Mars
Nah we are evil.

>Post
Gentlemen, libtard brainwash at it's finest form.

>Cold War is over
???
Maybe underwater desu.

Russian here
I believe all olympic athletes dope and Russia was banned for political reasons

Not only would i continue to suck the russian cock, id join in and maybe have my dick sucked for a change.
Id be a loyal hound, no question about that.
Id do what ever they would ask of me.

Are you me?

>olympic athletes dope and Russia was banned for political reasons
That's obivous for everyone.

We are so small, russia will not notice us

I would follow standard time-proven Czech strategy

Nah, only for brainwashed russians

>Türkiye
>i'd die fighting for honoring my grandfathers, but not for the islamists that are corrupting our values

if executed right 0

My response.

youtube.com/watch?v=a4kQG_BvhYw

Man, I'm not into sports and I know everyone takes shittons of meds. And the attention they got was obivously political.

I know how to cultivate pathogenic bacteria and where they store them thanks to my education. I know the theory behind making explosives and toxic gas too.

If a single Russian soldier steps on my coutry's soil, I and bunch of other chemists and becteriologists will go terrorist and then it's goodnight europe. It's better if we all die than to live again under Russian yoke

>It's better if we all die than to live again under Russian yoke
And with that, I switched my support from NATO to Russia.

Well done, comrade, your ignorance has doomed us all.

personally guide them to paris berlin and london

fuck protecting the western cunts, we will live anyway

Thinking about it, traitors should not merely die...

It's entirely possible to make pathogens that leave you paralyzed for the rest of your live, but only affect about half the population... so you either spend rest of your life shiting your blanket or you spend rest of your life looking after your crippled loved ones. A fiting fate for a nation of traitors I guess...

I for one welcome the mercy of Ortho Russians. Valkyries will release the fallen and broken from their prisons of flesh and carry them to Valhall. The dogs who carry out the deeds you speak of will never set foot in Europe again, their kin will forever roam the world restlessly, never to hang up their hats, never to take off their shoes.

Just remember: You brought this upon yourselves.

Valkyries are immune to diesease?

I don't think so! There are otherwordly plagues as well as physical ones!

>The dogs who carry out the deeds you speak of will never set foot in Europe again, their kin will forever roam the world restlessly, never to hang up their hats, never to take off their shoes.

If damnation is my fate then I welcome it, for I know nobody shall have to perform the same crime again till the rest of the time as I make the final measure of the weak no longer unthinkable.

again?

>these threads

Russia gibe back Karelia and Petsamo

> Gets invaded by Russia
> "Oh..this is my life now"
> Mfw i just don't give a shit anymore

>UK
>implying Russia could defeat us

I would gladly welcome the Russians

I would come to defend the Caliphate in Europa from infidel invasion
la ilaha illah lah

Oh, Russian rule. Then I'd have to suffer under their tax rate of around 20%.

We have more Muslims both %% and numbers.