How common is atheism in your country?

How common is atheism in your country?

England: It's more common than Christianity

>Christians Outnumbered By Atheists In England And Wales, Religious Identity Report Reveals

www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/religion-uk-atheists-christians_uk_5743fd38e4b0ffced862a51d

>According to the 2011 Census, there were 33,018 Christians (95.44%), 23 Muslims (0.07%), 7 Hindus (0.02%), 66 Buddhists (0.19%), 12 Jews (0.03%), 13 Baha'i (0.04%), 3 Sikhs (0.01%), 149 others (0.43%), 85 with more than one belief (0.25%) and 1,397 with no religion (4.04%).[47]
WAKE ME UP

>23 Muslims (0.07%), 7 Hindus (0.02%), 66 Buddhists (0.19%), 12 Jews (0.03%), 13 Baha'i (0.04%), 3 Sikhs (0.01%), 149 others (0.43%), 85 with more than one belief (0.25%)

how did those ever end up there?

I'm atheist but I don't like athetist circlejerk.

They are beta and leftists 90% of times.

Immigrants

we have a small Baha'i community who are mostly natives

13 %.

Same with me.
Also, in Mexico is not that common, but lately it has becoming more common than the usual, not sure why.

8%

It just seems so weird that even you guys get immigrants. I bet you most Dutch people have never heard of the Faeröer.

I think about 98% of people here are formally Catholics, but from my experience most of them don't care about Church at all. I wouldn't call them atheists - they probably belive in God etc., but they are not religious and many of them even hate Church institutions in Poland because of bishops getting involved in politics. I think that in few decades Catholic Church in Poland might collapse since right now only old people really support it financially.

Atheists by definition can't expand in numbers for the simple reason they don't reproduce in significant numbers. Religious fundamentalists have like 4-6 or something kids.

People are born atheists by default until someone indoctrinates them. Most parents nowadays in the West aren't actively religious.

Anything else is considered weird

>Religious fundamentalists
no need to be PC, just call them muslims

In the US it's mostly Baptists and Mormons who have tons of kids.

Not too common, people here just don't care about religion.

Polls have shown that atheists are the least trusted religious group after Muslims. At least 50% of voters would not elect a known atheist to public office.

It's sad really since religion is so rooted in a lot of culture

Agnostics are more common where I live. Especially Agnostic theists

I would feel uncomfortable saying I'm not Christian publicly here

His is in the US, religious fundamentalists means certain types of protestant Christians

23 muslims somehow ended up in the Faroe Isles.

They got lost

mashallah the truth has reached the Faroe Islands at last TAKBIR

Very common. Most people are atheist or agnostic. Most religious people are secular and prefer to keep their faith to themselves.