Is it true that girls in sweden are too afraid to walk alone because they might get raped?

is it true that girls in sweden are too afraid to walk alone because they might get raped?
and even if they get raped the police wont really help them?
and is the sharia law zone real?
or its just Sup Forums propaganda?

Other urls found in this thread:

swedenreport.org/2014/10/29/swedish-police-55-official-no-go-zones/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no
no
no
yes

Probably somewhere in between

wait a second that flag

you will never walk alone

I've recently been to Sweden.

Stockholm, Vasteras, Jonkoping, Granna and the island it connects to and rode through Malmo to Denmark.. I don't know if the ladies are afraid to walk alone at night (common thing I think, here in the US for sure) but the whole sharia law zone is fucking bullshit. of course there are some muzzies but the fucking retards on this site act like they've completely taken over.

your mistake is listening to the neckbeards who love muh epic memes and the ones who never get off of their ass.

w-w-what about it?

what are you hiding mehmet

Hopefully not ;^)

Tell me about it.
The Swedes and us get bantered by people who've never even set foot in our respective countries and get all their info from yellow press headlines.

mehmet are you attempting to rape someone

Shit i dont need to go there if there are massive gangbang rape kill parties organised by sharia police. Normal person sees its not ok

It's all true

Would she get raped in sweden?

confirmed for stalker
what the fug

nice taqiyya, friend

kek

No they're not afraid of it because they want to get raped.

It's not Sup Forums propaganda, this average city of 50 000 had 2 gangrapes yesterday. Everybody knows it's rapefugees doing it but the feminists keeps claiming all men are guilty and the police refuse to arrest them or attempt to solve the crimes and instead focus on hunting down the few Swedes who try to take matter into their own hands.

yes, but luckily Swedish scientists invented a new method to prevent rape

>Swedish intelectuals

Ehhh cant even be a banting creep without getting ridicule, sad

if you live in a poor neighbourhood in a big city, perhaps (but this is true in any country)
ofc they'll help
no there are no official or unofficial sharia zones in swe, never heard it even mentioned anywhere
Sup Forums looks at the absolute worst places you can find here and extrapolates it to the rest of the counrty while the us for example have huge actual problems that they happily ignore

>no sharia zones
swedenreport.org/2014/10/29/swedish-police-55-official-no-go-zones/
>absolute worst places
places with muslims that rape every swedish girl they can in the night
there are a lot of muslims in Sweden
>ignore US problems
no they dont