Check my Aztec dog

Obama's dog is portuguese.

Hairless dogs are fucking disgusting

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

>There are 2,000 to 3,000 Canaan dogs across the world, mostly in Europe and North America
Typical Jew dog

Lundehund
Bred for catching puffins.

Why does Kanada make the best breeds?

Newfoundlander, Labrador retriever, Landseer.

Scottish Deerhound

These things are gigantor

>tfw will never find a purebred coonhound

But those are all terrible breeds with health issues?

Chesapeake Bay Retriever is best American dog

Yeah they have health issues when they get old or when you don't take proper care of them.

Still they're best family dogs. Chill, fluffy and qt

Yorkshire Terrier, best toy breed.

I would absolutely love to have a Redbone Coonhound

Shiba dog

Austrian Pinscher

My sister owned one and it was the most affectionate, loving and friendly dog I have seen in my life.
And they're hilarious because they don't realize how small they are. Her tiny littly Yorkie was barking at and chasing a German Shepherd one time

German Shepherd+Carpathian wolf= Czechoslovak wolfdog

Lmao, they do tend to have a bit of a Napoleon complex.

Even Japanese dog is racist

Staffordshire Bull Terrier, nice dog which unfortunately gets a bad name because they're popular with chav scum who train them to be aggressive.

Nigger dogs, just like the American Pit Bull, whatever it's actual breed name is.

labradors don't have any major health issues
suomen pystykorva/finnish spitz

Disgustang! I bet it smells terrible

Bully Kutta

suomenlapinkoira/finnish lapphund

beautiful

lapinporokoira/lapponian herder

I don't know what it is about these dogs but they almost always look like mutts to me even if they're purebred

Never heard of that breed before but it's absolutely gorgeous.

All these beautiful and interesting dogs that I'll never get to see irl.

Dunker

To me, Boxers are best family dogs.
The alano, a good mix of loyalty, bravery and energy, one of the best shepard dogs for cattle.

I'd love any Pointer breed, but I just haven't got the room for one =(

The picture of a cute one with whole ears.

yeah that is a really beautiful specimen. in real life they more often look like this. pretty wolf-like

>Forgot to post pic

>labradors don't have any major health issues

Don't they actually have several, its just a really popular breed since its easy to train for various tasks?

That way looks fine to me too.

All these dogs that either aren't in the USA or cost a fortune to get from a breeder, usually one in a different part of the country. It sucks

>the nigger of dog breeds

Absolutely disgusting, why would even breed this?

Beautiful doge.

their most common health issue is their hips, but that's very common across practically all dogs their size and is hereditary so if the parents are healthy the pup most likely is too. other than the hip thing they don't really have anything that couldn't be managed by just healthy diet and exercise. no airway issues or anything like that common in dogs bred for their looks.
I think the first one is just considered "black" while the bottom one is "game colored" although the same breed
here's a puppy :3
>All these dogs that either aren't in the USA or cost a fortune to get from a breeder, usually one in a different part of the country. It sucks
yeah they're abundant here but I can imagine it's hard to find any in the US. if anywhere I'd guess a breeder could be found in the minnesota area or somewhere near the great lakes as that's where immigrants from here ended up in

Braque français

beautiful
spooky

The best French dog is a Beauceron, tbhonest.
Those are beautiful dogs

karjalankarhukoira/karelian bear dog

I think that's all the finnish breeds

Gayest doge ever

Thanks m8, all these Finnish breeds are simply gorgeous to look at

related question:

Is you own dog from your country?

Yes, she is a Chesapeake Bay Retriever

oh yeah there's also the finnish hound though it's kinda cheating because it's only like a hundred years old and desu looks like just another hound to me

Most intelligent dog on the planet.
They go a bit mental if they don't have a task, and get lots of exercise though.

no i have miniature daschund

What do people mean when they say Border Collies are the 'most intelligent"?
How so? What do they do that other dogs can't?

cute dogs
here's polish hound, he's from XVIII century

pomeranian, comes from Pomerania region, from XVIII century

So many beautiful dogs. Im a sucker for all wolf types. Thanks for sharing

Polish Greyhound, very old polish race,their fur comes in many colors- grey, black, brown etc

Yeah. Shame that the more wolf they are the harder it is to have them

We have a lot of terrier breeds.

ahaha what a cute little bastard with those tiny legs

Polish Lowland Sheepdog, first dogs originally were from Tibet, about 500 y.o. breed

from wiki
>Kazimierz Grabski, a Polish merchant, traded a shipment of grain for sheep in Scotland in 1515, and brought six PONs to move the sheep. A Scottish shepherd was so impressed with the herding ability of the dogs that he traded a ram and two ewes for a dog and two female dogs. These dogs were bred with the local Scottish dogs to produce the Scottish herding dogs, most obviously the Bearded Collie.

pretty sure that was germany, friend

>Norwich terrier

Norfolk here.

Read again then, I didn't say they're polish.

>not posting best breed

pleb detected

>Polish Lowland Sheepdog

Like the old English sheepdog.

Swedish white moosehound.

Heaviest dog breed coming through.

Polish snow dog

karakachan sheepdog i think its called. they tend to be quite smart but when they are young they are quite stubborn. i had one when i was little and it ripped through my homework and school books numerous times

Not from my country, but i owned a halfbreed pekinese until three years ago

It was a loyal little barker. Too much like dog-version of a cat for my taste. Hell, I just wanted a dog and my sister wanted it to be a cute one, so my parents came up with that thing.

Gorka istina brate.

Kek, my neighbours had one and I can confirm your words.

it has a head almost like a retriever

Seiskarikoira is a breed from the 16th century that almost wen't extinct in the 1950's.

Currently there are like 200 hundred of them, they come from dogs used to hunt seals.

Seiskarin*

another pic

That post gave me diabetes

Well, looks like you not only steal our Mercedes and relable them...

What's a good small breed (15kg max) that looks like a proper dog? I wanted a shiba, but they're too expensive here.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Intelligence_of_Dogs#Brightest_Dogs

So they have a gene defect which is appearing through the whole race. Idk if its a good idea to get one of these if you wont prepare yourself paying all these treatment costs and special diet.

Always surprised me the poodle is second.

Don't know why, but they look fat.