>click "save as .PNG" in Adobeshit Photoshit
>takes 5 minutes to save an 18 megapixel image

Fuck Adobe fucking botnet nigger faggots

get better hardware

i'm using a god dang 6 core ryzen processor

i bet intel has paid Adobe to only optimize for corelets

>Using CC
>Saving non-line art images as PNG

Well no shit, stick with CS6 and don't save your photos as PNG, what do you need a 36mb+ image for?

Then export without compression and do it properly outside the program, retard.

lossless image

Why does Adobo use bicubic/bilinear resampling rather than lanczos?

Also why does Adobo refuse to make thing multithreaded? Namely OCR in Acrobat. Shit's slow as fuck.

fudking this

>save image in PSD format
>Adobe uses 2GB ram but only 5% CPU power
>seemingly stuck at 93% progress for atleast 2 minutes

GIMP wins again.

Saving as PNG takes no time at all nigger
>Forgot to say, I used Save-To-Web
That's why, it's only single threaded using save-to-web since it's deprecated and won't ever be updated.

I ain't touched that save for web you fucking troglodyte

i just tested saving as .PSD (Adobes proprietary bullshit nigger format) and it also takes 5 fucking minutes like this guy says:

Oh well, Intel's shitty 4 core 7th gen processors will reach end of life after only hitting the shelves 6 months ago and Adobe will receive new bribe money to optimize for the 6 core Intel 8th gen processors i guess

Just save it as a raw and then convert it to lossless webp you tiddy.

>webp
>using a dead image format
>ever

>18 megapixel
>Not using paint

It's 25-50% more efficient than PNG and being used by ebay as we speak.

infraview supports it afaik

sounds like you just have a shit system then.
because you know what motherfucker.

Works on my machine.

No different versions of PD have bugs like that. I gave up and encoded my pics with an ffmpeg script after I saved the raw TIFF.

>25-50% more efficient than PNG
Maybe shitty, unoptimized ones. And the lossy mode is garbage unable to work with full resolution chroma.
A new format is needed, but it definitely isn't WebP. It's trash abandoned by Google itself.

>Maybe shitty, unoptimized ones.
Nope, lossless webp is that much more efficient than PNG in general. However you could use PNG lossy encoding but that's not really fair anymore.

>And the lossy mode is garbage unable to work with full resolution chroma.
Not really a problem. A WebP file half the size of a JPG looks the same or better.

>A new format is needed, but it definitely isn't WebP. It's trash abandoned by Google itself.
Then why is ebay using it?

The only difference in quality is in the numbers, there is no visual quality difference when saving an 18 megapixel image as a JPEG with quality set to 10-12.
There is literally no reason to save a photo that large as PNG, all you're doing in placeboing yourself and getting bloated file sizes/slowdowns.

bait

not an argument