Dutch girls

To the Dutch fags. Tell me about your female compatriots, how are they like? I'm going to live in Amsterdam in a few weeks so I'd like to know.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QjzNnfIirm0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>tfw a lot of qt of every nationalities here in 2014 and didn't fuck any of them

2016 is your chance

They are very masculine, assertive and fiercely unattractive. If you are in a pub and a girl is attracted to you, she will approach you. Women are more dominant than men here.

I don't live in Rio

spanairds are a plague there like belgium.people confuse spanish with moroccans.

i lived there

>Amsterdam

will be similar to Andalusia if you are from there

I'm not Spanish actually. My parents are dutch so I'm white as snow.

>If you are in a pub and a girl is attracted to you, she will approach you

Isn't that a good thing?

Rotterdam is more like Cairo, Amsterdam is more like Johannesburg

Best Dutch girl.

Depends if you like your women to behave like men.

>t. never went outside of centrum

youtube.com/watch?v=QjzNnfIirm0

Dutch women are the toppest tier

Got my mile high club membership on a flight from amsterdam to madrid

Any amsterdam fags know a good but cheap place to eat, where its patreons are mostly ethnically dutch people?

Dutch women = best in world

Dutch boys>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Dutch girls

No

Compared to Spain the women are shit. Manly behavior, often a pudgy or horse face and they dress terrible.
Upsides are they are very fun to be with, feminism isn't a thing for most and they like to do outdoors stuff. Most have great bodies too.

>ethnically Dutch
>Amsterdam

Not the best place for that. But just go to a snackbar/cafetaria in Amsterdam Zuid

But it's more practical, m8

For example , there's a girl in my gym that like me and gave me all the signals of that, but I am too beta too approach her

likes me*

So what """city""" in the netherlands has less foreigners? I wanna go change that

What kind of signals?

Yes

Are you saying Spaniards look like Brazilians? Because Moroccans are pretty much like Brazilian pardos in terms of racial composition.

sinbad for fast food, moeders or elkaar for proper food

Haarlem, Groningen, Nijmegen.
Anything not Amsterdam really.

Noooo