So i just found this iphone in some old white bitches purse

so i just found this iphone in some old white bitches purse
how do i unlock it?

GIVE IT BACK JAMAL

I'm sure you did son. Now go to bed, you gotta wake up for school tomorrow. Wouldn't wanna miss the bus again and have them call your parents again, now would we?

Use itunes, plug the bitch in and flash it with an image

Im glad you did
Anyone who owns an iphone should have it stolen asap

Give it back, Tayshawn

Whys this forum so racist?

Knock her senseless. Use her finger to unlock it.

It's a meme at this point. I'm not even sure why people like
are even replying as this is clearly a bait thread.

Your parole officer is not going to like this Damarcus!

Give it back Mohammad Sandeep Hernandez Jackson

Hey Shaquan. That's not your phone.
You need to give it back to the rightful owner.

I'll do it when you delete all the illegally downloaded copyright material on your hard drive.

It was funny the first time this was posted but gets real stale when it gets posted daily. Can yall switch it up a little? Maybe pretend you stole an Android or something?

YOU'S TELLIN' ME TO STEAL AN ANDROID, YOU KNOW DEM WHITE GIRLS WON'T ANSWER A MF GREEN TEXT RIGHT NUGGA??? LMAO.

>assuming I pirate "copyright" material
Thanks for the laughs, Tyrone. Now give it back.

grow up

I seriously hope this is just OP samefagging and not an actual person, arguing with an obvious baiter.

Listen Sha'wande, that phone wasn't yours, you just have to return it to it's rightful owner.

Let Richard out of this

Hey wassup Sup Forums Tyrone here with a stolen Samsung® Galaxy S8+™ 256GB running Android™ 7.0 with Samsung Experience® how do I unlock it?

FUCKING NIGGERS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Are you okay?

>iPhone is disabled
>much like it's owner

>it's

lurk 3 months before posting here newfag

Why would you steal something that has no resale value?

Give it back you fucking thief. (if you have not stolen it then your local apple store might help)

Niggers

This is the correct answer.
Give it back so she can unlock it.
And have her phone back, too.

stfu jamal

Why did Apple remove the online icloud checker? If you're shopping online for a new iphone, you can no longer tell if it's locked by asking Jamal to take a picture of the imei number on the back. It's almost as if Apple wants to deter the sale of used iPhones.

It's an AI. Don't worry

Clearly b8