I GOT KEKED BY AN ITALIAN! FUCK THIS FUCK THIS FUCK THIS THOSE FUCKING SPAGHETTIS AND THEIR EGO...

I GOT KEKED BY AN ITALIAN! FUCK THIS FUCK THIS FUCK THIS THOSE FUCKING SPAGHETTIS AND THEIR EGO. REEEEEEEE FUCK YOU ITALY YOU FUCKING KEKS. "I JUST WANT SOMEONE MORE EXOTIC :)" FUCKING WHORE LIVE WITH YOUR ABUSIVE ITALIAN HUSBAND. AHHHHHHH

#BROWNED

fucking spaghettiniggers stealing our white redheads

lamo

You need to rape him to show your dominance.

FUCK OFFFF YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED HERE GET OFF MY WEBSITE GET OFF GET OFF GET OFF GET OFFF

Easy to mistake you.

LATIN BULLS GO HOME!!! GO BACK TO YOUR WARM COUNTRIES AND STOP STEALING OUR WOMEN!

>ABUSIVE ITALIAN HUSBAND
is this a real stereotype? never heard it

micks out
wops in

what happened

MED'D

haha i guess its true
but on the plus side, we are better workers than the southerners

>mfw I'm a paddy and I'm cucking anglos all over the shop

Here it is.

Cant tell the flags apart t b h

I CAME HOME AND MY ITALIAN GARDENER WAS ON THE COUCH KEKKING ME! I JUST WANT HIM TO CUT MY BUSHES!!!! FUCKING ITALY AND FUCK ITALIAN'S! I LOVED HERRR!

#ROMED

relax. there many irishmen that kek'd italian women.

t. rape baby descendant of irish and italian

haha get cucked, cuckboy :)

I know that feel

helo

wehre is iris women?

Irish women come to the U.K. and get bred by English Bulls. Every Liverpudlian has an Irish grandmother

cuck

GETT OUT OF MY WIFE

Italy.

MARTINEZ'D

Other way around. Irish men left the cunt for work and sent home money to their sisters and mothers.

fuk of mammi
iris women r my
cyкa блят

STOOPPP

Every dubliner has English ancestry from their fathers side

Martinez'd

what part of italy is your wifes boyfrend?

And every Liverpoolian has Irish ancestry on their Father's side.

>! I JUST WANT HIM TO CUT MY BUSHES!!!!
Well, your gf wanted him to take care of her bush too.
Tell us more.

HE'S A FUCKING MEZZOGIORNO NIGGER! THAT FUCKING IMPOVERISHED BROWN CUNT CAME INTO MY COUNTRY AND FUCKED MY WIFE HOW IS THAT FUCKING FAIR!?? FUUUUCK YOU GOD

>mfw catholics will all burn in hell for committing adultery

>MEZZOGIORNO
#BROWNED

TERRONED

>This thread

don't you love the EU my brother :^^^^^^)

>dad is dark-haired 1st gen Italian descent
>mom is blonde 2nd gen Irish descent
>all four of us kids have thick brown hair
THE MEMES ARE REAL

NOOOO DELETE THISS!!!

How does it feel that a glorious Centurion-bred alpha latin lover male is driving his massive, thick gladius deep into your ex-gf's pussy right now, OP?

It's okay, your ancestors probably got hard as the legions of romans fucked your women (who were all willing).

I'd be more sorry for you if it wasn't so entertaining. Fire the gardener and dump your girlfriend, you only hurt yourself if you keep her.

is she pregnant yet?

The Irish and Italians did a lot of interbreeding with each other back then because they weren't considered "white" by the "white" people.
I suppose you'd know considering the Spanish raped your country.

My ancestors came to Argentina like in the 1900s, I don't have any native-american blood.

Try harder, Sadiq.

Where from?

spain and italy, average as fuck

and one from lebanon, somehow