What operating system does kim jong un missile's running?

What operating system does kim jong un missile's running?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qtucUd9FauU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Rindows 98

TempleOS.
Seen a lot of Terry lately?

GNU/Rinux and I guarantee he rices it

Gentoo

He was seen with a mac and the country has its own linux fork.

Unironically Red Star OS

Red Star OS

Red star OS

"Version 3.0 was introduced on April 15, 2012, and looks most reminiscent of OS X systems.[20] The new version supports both IPv4 and IPv6 addresses.

The operating system comes pre-installed with a number of applications that monitor its users. If the user tries to disable security functions, the operating system may restart or destroy itself. In addition, a watermarking tool integrated into the system marks all media content with the hard drive's serial number. This makes it possible for the North Korean authorities to trace the spread of files. The system also has a hidden "anti-virus" software that is capable of removing censored files that are remotely stored by the North Korean secret service. There is a user group called "administrator" in the operating system. Users, however, can't gain full privileges to the system, even if they're administrators. Commands such as sudo and su are not available."

LOL what a botnet

The irony is that in ten years most consumer operating systems will be like this.

Rindows ReightyReight
calle NIGGERS

So in a way NK are market leaders!

Yes, they are corageous like Applel

Windows will eventually end up like this.

is like reading the future, in the end, doesn't matter what, is the impending doom

Heard he is homeless.

youtube.com/watch?v=qtucUd9FauU

Probably a highly striped down custom BSD based OS.

It's actually netbsd

>Probably a highly spotted down custom BSD based OS.
ftfy

None.

red star os

It's a fucking ASIC you morons. Missiles do not have general purpose OS kernels.

how do they get these ASICs? china?

This is no ordinary missile you fucking retard. This is a glorious best korea super-missile.

What do you think smartphone DSPs and shit run on? A general purpose kernel

Kim is so fucking badass. He's like Trump if Trump believed that he was literally a demigod.

red star

forth

>tfw no commie OS

Kim Bomb-un

Kim Bomb-unOS

>tfw red star DE is better than 99% of the shit out there

And a missile is much simpler electronically (ignoring fancy terminal guidance norks don't have). Take gyro input, take star map input, crunch it with target location and output gimbal instructions. Remember, the first ICBMs came before the first transistors.

Supposedly they fab them themselves, and even export semiconductors.

It's based on KDE.

So I see you're running gnome...

NiggerOS.

It's probably an rtos on a microcontroller.
Also don't think they have a fab. They do import from china.

that would be so easy to re-engineer if usa manages to get a copy of the board.

all of their missile will be useless if it west can just jam their gps frequency

Sure HE does. But where is the ricing for the people? WHERE IS THE RICING FOR THE PEOPLE MAN??!!!!?!??!!
Some poor child there is running its RedStar with vanilla aqua 1.0.1. and it breaks my heart...

three years in kongwan linux reeducation camp

Wouldn't need the binoculars if he'd stop squinting so much

Ahahahaha pretty sure they're still using those 60 year old hand timers that run on gears and mechanical switches. Probably no Red Star OS unless they've compiled it for something else other than IA32 but otherwise the missiles probably use little SBCs like a Raspberry Pi with a secure embedded OS like OpenBSD or something.

I'd believe it.

Probably something similar to Green Hills Software RTOS like the US uses.

I'm a KDE guy myself

You have to be at least cheeseburger to post here.
No junior burgers allowed.