TFW only a select few pockets in the world outside of the United States knows the joy that is Blueberries

>TFW only a select few pockets in the world outside of the United States knows the joy that is Blueberries.

>every time with Poland

Because you are Poland C

that only shows one type, if you were to show both types the East Coast and Argentina would also have a lot of blueberries

they're OK, but:

wild blueberries are better
raspberries are better
blackberries are better
blackcurrants are better in jelly
currants are better in jelly

Used to go picking blueberries in the summer and took home bucketfuls. Nowadays when I think about the fruit (and feijoas) I feel sick.

That only takes into account industrially farmed blueberries though. Nordicks probably pick and consume them themselves as much as the rest of the world combined.

>tfw one of a very select view who gets to know the joy of handpicking partridge berries off the die of the road
newfoundland is rad

It's your destiny to be with us. I find it pitiful you are still in denial.

That's output, senpai, not consumption

We're definitely not short on blueberries here on Best Coast, we even have them growing in gardens

All berries are wood- I mean good berries. Blueberries are good but only grow in the wild in a few places in Germany. Some people have them in their backyards though. My favorites are raspberries and redcurrants.

>Argentina would also have a lot of blueberries
Can confirm, we have blueberries here and they are pretty good.

We have blueberries everywhere

Post cakes

wtf i love poland now

>Bluebarries make sure to grow only alongside borders
how thoughtful of them

We have one of the best region for blueberries in the Patagonia.

It's like a microclimate

I am actually quite triggered by this image

WE HAVE LIKE THE MOST BLUEBERRIES

Kek

Please fix this map. I have two blueberry plants in my garden.

I think the Canadians spray weedkiller on them

sames here
t. St Petersburg

proofs? post meme maps with no sources ideally

>tfw eating blueberries right now
Step your game up America