"Death to enemies of fatherland" while eating kebab

>"Death to enemies of fatherland" while eating kebab
post your nationalists being retarded as they tend to be

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qe19Pw23M10
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Maybe they don't consider restaurants to be the enemies of fatherland then you idiot.

>"submachine gun"

Ugly language, bad cuisine, very shitty people, terrible politicians, boring countryside and shitty culture, hideous cities, shitty music and cinema, pathetic army, neo-colonial economy with almost non-existant native industry and the list goes on.

Poland is literally the shitbucket of europe
Its as big as germany with half the population and nothing impressive ever came out of it
Never won a war or start an empire
Sucks ball at sports of any kind
Implied huge jewish population but sucks shit at finance and economics
Hitler literally see the poles as subhumans and wants polish clay so he can populate the aryans from germany in it.
Any average person will only know poland as "that country that was annihilated by the germans in the WWII".
Most are surprised it still exist.
Most people cant even find poland on the map and consistently mistook poland for either hungary or austria.
Its a country that is consistently bullied by countries around it and have absolutely no power to fight back due to its absolute low morale within its army and people.
Poland is so uninteresting and dull that nobody, even the arabs or the indians(well known for their immigration to western countries) wants to live there
Poland was supposed to be extinct and the amazement of it continuing its pathetic life like a dying rat is what makes poland literally the shithole of europe.

So fucking useless and incompetent you mistook it as a 3rd world country.

I think OP is of the 'muh food justifies unlimited immigration' thought school.

Your nationalists are doing nothing stupid in that pic, you can eat foreign food without actually having foreigners in your country.

Turks coming here to sell Kebab is nothing wrong, its actually what you call enriching

I dunno why most extreme nationalists are so dumb all of the time.
Nazi Germany makes you expect some Aryan born alpha male with 400 IQ and instead you get Cletus.

I suppose hatred due to fear is prominent amongst dum people.

I always laughed when some nationalists painted "white power" in English and with a black spray in my school.

Ever notice how the call of the Aryan race always brings out the worst examples of it?

>"WE WILL PROETC FINISH WOMEN FROM NIGER!"
>Leader has a conviction for beating the shit out of his gf

The idea of nationalism is not that you can't share ideas or recipes with other countries. It's the support of the values and people of your country. I have never seen a nationalist on food-level because that would be severely autistic.

Yet I see this argument a lot. Are leftists so desperate that the only positive thing of foreigners they can bring up is their food? That technically makes them racist doesn't it?

This

This
In Prag I only saw white dudes running kebab Shops or are we importing millions of Blacks from America just to at Burgers?

ppl like to attribute arguments to fictional debate partners and then refute them to feel intellectually superior

during a protest against china, because of the repressed uyghur turk population in there, the mob attacks a korean tourist group because they thought that they were chinese

You're the retarded one

but did he let a nigger beat up his gf?

N-no. I never thought of it that way.

>"Jap food is the best" while eating Chink/western food almost everyday.
>"Jap civilization is the best on Earth, look at the west. they are full of war and excrement" while comparing late Edo era(18th C) and medieval Europe(-15th C) and ignoring sengoku period was literally full of war and excrement.
>"Japs are kind because we are agricultural race unlike other meat-eating hunter-gatherers." igonoring the following facts
>1.Japs getting to be agricultural was so late(from 3th B.C) most of the Eurasians except for nomadic central Asians had already started agriculture then.(Mespotamians/Chinks started it more than 5000 yrs ago. Romans, Greeks far earlier than Japs too.)
>2.Japs themselves had been hunter-gatherers for longer time than others.
>3.Japs had indeed eaten meat. What their Buddhists told them was "not to breed animals to eat."
>4.breeding/pastoralism is a part of agricultural civilization in the first place. And the antonym of agriculture is nomadism, not hunting which indicates more primitive form of life.

Stop thinking and prep your boipucci

Retard, lol.

>attribute arguments to fictional debate partners

I get that you don't face immigration problems in your 3rd world country but this is legit what leftists say here.

youtu.be/qe19Pw23M10 t*rk fanboys

actually think theyre cool

>"You think immigration is out of control?! But you love Indian and Chinese food lmao"

The most retarded of the leftie arguments.

It's not retarded and doesn't fall under the category of a political spectrum.

Your consumption choices have real life effects...