Your moms pussy after I finished her

Kek

Antelope canyon.

The wave

mendocino is one weird place for sure

Alaska.

Pls...

The Salton Sea of California

It's a saltwater inland sea created accidentally through an irrigation project fuck up in the early 20th century. They tried to make it a resort community in the 50s and stocked the water with tilapia and other fish, but it didn't last long because the mud stinks like hell and there's no reason for Californians to drive all the way out there when they could just go to the Pacific Ocean instead. The sea shrinks every year (especially now due to the drought) and increased in salinity, killing off more and more fish that can't cope with the increased salinity. The entire shoreline is made from fish bones. The remaining water is so salty that people float very high in it. The recession of the waters creates dust storms whenever the wind kicks up. There are mud volcanoes on the eastern shore. The community around the sea is just run-down trailer parks filled with meth heads.

Is it still in service?

excellent post

also there's this weirdo's art project nearby called Salvation Mountain

That's in GTA.

Who the fuck gave building permissions for that thing?

All we have are damn forests

Isn't this place in GTA5 where Trevor lives?

Sequoia

Is there not one you can drive through?

Now THAT is surreal.

That's Endor though.

Yes. transit.parovoz.com/masstransit/?ID=503

pretty much, yeah. Except it's even more out in the middle of nowhere. It's in the southeast corner of CA, hardly anyone lives there.

the guy's clearly crazy, I don't think anyone wants to confront him over it so they just let him be. It's completely isolated so it poses no danger to anyone else. Half a million gallons of paint have been put into it.

Damn that's pretty

yes.

Ah, I love this country.

Those are the redwoods, sequoias are a different species.

Trees in California can become gigantic because we're one of the least lightning-prone regions in the world.

Yosemite again.

I think in Yogi bear cartoon was something like this.

:DDDDDDDD Geras.

hoe about this

Fallout tier

youtu.be/PiF5HHkHvX0

that's in a totally different part of the state, way way up north. Sequoia's in the southern half.

Hawaii has some pretty insane stuff.

>tfw your grandchildren will never see a glacier

Damn that's freaky

Lads, I present to you:
The Hill of Crosses

If you ever correct me again, I'll kill you.

Israel is so ugly it's surreal.
Also it's pretty weird I can't find any good images of Israel.

Indians in the southwest have some cool ruins

>campo de hielo sur
>argentino
>la totalidad del monte fitz roy
>argentino

Dejen de robarnos de a pedazitos, para qué quieren más cuando ya tienen más que suficiente. tienen territorio como para poner en pié un país industrializado y autosuficiente, pero aun así de lo único que se preocupan es de robarnos trozitos por puro sesgo y bananerismo, y que después de haber ganado dejan abandonados como el resto de la patagonia kek.

>Americans even have drive through trees

This weird ass well is within a XIXth century estate in a former aristocratic town in the mountains called Sintra. It's rumored the owners were Masons and used it for initiation rituals, where the initiate would walk down the steps into the well while landed members would be standing in the stairs in robes, holding torches.
The estate and palace within it also have a TON of tunnels going from inside it onto different spots in the mountains.

Here's a picture of the palace itself, it's called Quinta da Regaleira

gotta take some shrooms and go through here one of these days

Hey, was just gonna post that. You saved me the trip to the desktop, mano.

wow that's really cool

Sintra really is magical.

You do not drive through trees in Europe?
Looks like something off of a action movie.

I used to go ice skating in this area as a child

Why would it be out of an action move?

old theater in Detroit converted to a parking deck

Villa La Angostura, Patagonia.

Post something else then mano, like the Monsanto stone house or some of those creepy ass abandoned sanatoriums in the North.
I don't know about you but this abandoned mansion just screams "murder house" to me

>meanwhile in your mom's closet

neato

You never seen those old hong kong films with the weird sets? Like that one where they were fighting on poles.

The asshole of the world in Portugal

polders are OCD proof

Looks like some shit straight out of a fairy tale. Pretty neat.

An abandoned submarine shipyard at the mouth of Kotor bay

Nah.

Well it is a very nicely planned out country.

Oldest bookstore in the world, inspired Harry Potter books (JK Rowling used to teach in Porto) - Livraria Lello

Sometimes I wish Portugal was this flat. Hills are a motherfucker to bike through.

Yeah, it's very elven.

wtf i love moortugal now

>we have achieved comfy levels thought not to be possible

actually the asshole of the world is currently under construction in Atlanta

Half of North America looks like this

Eso sólo ratifica mi punto, esos gendarmes proyectan toda la idiosincracia argentina de esos tiempos en un solo momento de salvajismo. No pueden erguir un país industralizado porque en vez de usar las 2 neuronas que tienen para eso, las usan para alimentar el nacionalismo ridículo y viciado que los tiene inmersos en una condición eterna de tercermundismo, es la maldicion de la argentina. Un derroche total de potencial, echados a la borda por una clase política que hasta el día de hoy se dedica a idiotizar al pueblo argentino con su mierda.

Postea la foto del thread ridiculo, a pelear anda a taringa.

It's should, but not sure.

Myazaki really liked Porto, and used it for backgrounds in a couple of movies. Half our cities look like this.

It's a very nice rectangle.

quality bantz

What a lovely brown shithole. A brown shithole, but really lovely.