Good post

stop bullying

alright you can delete this now

korean pop

moggers

going down the offy

u lads want owt?

post her in the nip pls

Where are you getting these images of my gf from?

J-cob Reeze Wogg

Bit bloody rude desu senpai

REMINDER that Thailad is sneaking his way back into the UK amidst the crowds of refugees so that he can do more noncing.

NEED a peasant Ukrainian gf

sneaking to eastern europe more like to take advantage of the unattended migrant childs

wouldn't put it past him the absolute nonce

Someone call the police

Poleaboo just spent 5 quid on a plug adapter he should have bought when he bought the epilator

Needed delivery for tomorrow since that's when I'm getting the house to myself

funny how Germany and France have both had multiple attacks now and we haven't had owt

>Islamism has been around for 1500 years
>massive explosion in Islamism in the last 15 years
>IT'S THE IDEOLOGY NOT THE WESTERN INVASIONS THAT HAPPENED IN THE LAST 15 YEARS
hmmmm

need a paki gf

Need a qt male girlfriend pronto

>massive explosion in Islamism
you can say that again hahahahah KABOOM

Mudslimes have been killing each other and Europeans since about the year 700

Islam was invented in 600/700 AD and ruined the middle east permanently

>Ancient history = modern conflicts
yea, no

muslims tried to abduct a raf serviceman at marham but after he tackled one they absolutely shit themselves and ran for it

Daesh you say? Stand back m'lady, I'll deal with them.

Guess the problem isn't Muslims but French/German foreign policy and culture

Won't be too hard to find in Britain, won't it?

Breivik attack anniversary, brown people bodies in munich attack reportedly

White nationalist shooting Sup Forums and stormfront banned by EU directive soon

>Turkey
way more advanced than the rest of the middle east because of their history
>Lebanon
not well informed about this one I'll give you that
>Palestine
not really a "country" mate
>Iraq
has gone to shit since Saddam died and have a part of it controlled by Isis. Do you think everything is going fine for them?
>Tunisia
well more advanced because of colonisation

Libya was the richest country in Africa before Kadhafi died. It has gone to ruins since. Honestly I understand what you're trying to say but face that islamic dictators who can keep a good hand on their country without being a puppet to the west are a good solution to those countries. The population is massively non educated and can all rejoice under the shield of Islam. Democracy only works in a country with some kind of intellectual elite and in which the religion doesn't have a huge place, unlike the middle east.

Today is 5 years since Norway attacks. Could be a local Breivik fan.

I don't remember weekly terrorist incidents across Europe from Al-Qaeda 15 years ago.

Yet there ideology has been around for far longer. It's like everybody decided to just wake up one morning and adopt Islamism with no catalyst?

I wouldn't mind having a sword to play with like that haah

>OH MY

that was the mongols m8

Leftists are praying it's not a Muslim

>Mudslimes have been killing each other and Europeans since about the year 700

no can do lad

No
I'll just nip to a local newsagents

which muslim countries dont have democratic elections?

because i imagine the democratic ones still all have laws saying being gay is illegal and is punishable by death. i imagine they all have blasphemy laws and i imagine women have very few rights and are seen as property, not people in those countries. not to mention honour killings, female infanticide and stonings.

so if average 'moderate' mudshits vote these parties in, who dont reform these medieval laws, then isnt the argument "not all muslims" fallacious as most muslims live in these countries?

Rightists are praying it's a Muslim

In 2015, 2866 Muslim terrorist attacks were carried out which killed 27,000 people

In 2016, 1274 Muslim terrorist attacks have been conducted so far and 11,000 have been killed

Righties are praying it's a Muslim

>lefties praying to Mecca that he's white

Yeah, and kaffir dog to practise one haha

Rightists expect it to be a muslim

Truth is lad, truth is. Religion is the doctrine of the runts, European Catholicism etc. was just as dangerous until the middle of the 20th century.

It's like alcohol desu, most people can handle it, it's only when it's given to unsuccessful low IQ mongoloids that it becomes a problem. But therein lies the problem lad, the whole point of Islam is that it's spread to everyone not just the people who can handle it. Just like alcohol is sold to everyone, including the 1% of the population who can't drink responsibly.

Good post.

>which muslim countries dont have democratic elections?
>
>because i imagine the democratic ones still all have laws saying being gay is illegal and is punishable by death. i imagine they all have blasphemy laws and i imagine women have very few rights and are seen as property, not people in those countries. not to mention honour killings, female infanticide and stonings.
>
>so if average 'moderate' mudshits vote these parties in, who dont reform these medieval laws, then isnt the argument "not all muslims" fallacious as most muslims live in these countries?

>islamic dictators
But they were Baathists not Islamic dictators.
>Democracy only works in a country with some kind of intellectual elite
So in every country democracy developed, the people weren't highly religious and were already highly educated? No.
>Libya was the richest country in Africa before Kadhafi died. It has gone to ruins since.
This doesn't prove democracy won't prevail.

>>massive explosion in Islamism in the last 15 years
ah yes
because Muslims were just happy desert people for 1500 years, it all makes sense now, history prior to WWII doesn't exist

The religion of """"peace""""

I'm honestly surprised we haven't had a terrorist attack yet

Post Aisha pics

>In 2015, 2866 Muslim terrorist attacks were carried out which killed 27,000 people
>
>In 2016, 1274 Muslim terrorist attacks have been conducted so far and 11,000 have been killed

English girls 2bh lads

>you will never carress the soft skin of a qt hindu pro Western anti Islam nationalist
>you will never snuggle in bed together at night and wake up looking into each other's eyes

they're probably saving a big one for london

was walking around central london the other day and shitting myself haha

islam is a great addition to the west

>massive explosion in Islamism

*insert suicide bomber joke*

People don't just become terrorists because they're exposed to some ideas.

Don't, you'll jinx it haha

soon

>62442046
> i imagine they all have blasphemy laws and i imagine women have very few rights and are seen as property, not people in those countries. not to mention honour killings, female infanticide and stonings.

ah yes, the female stoning in bosnia

Two reasons for that, our intelligence services are very good at what they do, and we're an island

>The religion of """"peace""""

Pakis tried to kidnap a solider the other day and he beat them up.

If they could get hold of any shooty things other than a double barrelled shotgun easily they would have done loads already.

>let me connect random battles across centuries that have nothing to do with modern terrorism to make it look like it's all part of one huge multi-century plot
>that will work

Big Ben gets blown up
i'm calling it

do moslems see stats like this and still flat out deny islam has a massive problem?

i dont see christians, hindus, buddhists, shintos or taoists causing this much chaos

you lot can chat shit all day but I'm proud of being muslim

>Ch3J7Y_WsAAAVEv.jpg large.jpg

because in all likelihood you are 15
there have been attacks for decades, in the past they were funded by dictators like Gaddafi and Khomeini, or targeted against the Russians.

and beyond that when Muslim states actually were powerful in the 18th century there was rampant piracy, raids, and outright invasions of Europe.

>we're an island
how is that relevant to the 3 million paki brothers living here?

>Reports coming in that the man who opened fire on a Munich shooping centre shouted "Ave Maria!" as he executed members of the public

Yeah right, they become terrorists because like I said, they're unsuccessful low IQ mongoloid runts.

They're the brown equivalent of Adam Lanza or Seung-Hui Cho. The last one was a truck driver, the French & Belgium people were unemployed spastics. It's people like this that those idea prey upon.

you lot can chat shit all day but I'm proud of being Rourke

>moslems

why do you use this meme word? it's 'muslims'

kill yourself ahmed

this 2bh

>tiny fly keeps flying at my computer screen

REEEE fuck off

Check out Daft Punk's new single "Get Lucky" if you get the chance

Sound of the summer

just arranged a date with the gf

So neither side has a winning approach. When the west bombs ISIS or infiltrates muslims territory it just creates more extremists.

When Isis bombs or shoots westerners it just creates more following for the right

haha dude why doesnt everyone just smoke a joint and chill out???

Who is this pulchritudinous being?

Literally me

The correct term is actually Mohammedans you fucking heretic

*European Protestantism*

typo

>But they were Baathists not Islamic dictators.
yeah that's what I meant sorry
>So in every country democracy developed, the people weren't highly religious and were already highly educated? No.
Religion had a way less importance. You're probably right about the education though
>This doesn't prove democracy won't prevail.
once the country gets a building that doesn't explode in the next 12 hours yeah

tell me one completely functional country that actually did better than when it had a dictator in the middle east. Just one.

had a wank to some great lezzer action

reminder if you wank to anything with a willy in it you're well gay

>do moslems see stats like this and still flat out deny islam has a massive problem?
>
>i dont see christians, hindus, buddhists, shintos or taoists causing this much chaos

exceptional post

>are italians white

i cant breathe

I'm talking about the rise of Islamic terrorism not dictator's foreign policy or nation states doing imperialism.

You're desperately trying to create a narrative where the modern rise of Al-Qaeda/ISIS is somehow part of a giant war that's been taking place for centuries. It's ludicrous.

dude
lmao