What race does him belong to

what race does him belong to

Other urls found in this thread:

techcrunch.com/2016/07/21/graham-shows-how-an-evolved-human-body-could-survive-a-car-accident/
journals.plos.org/plosgenetics/article?id=10.1371/journal.pgen.1004572
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The race of HueHues.

Human race

Jewish.

7-1 race

fuck the PSG

white

thank you based god

Are you serious, he's clearly white.

"Eu só queria fazer meu povo feliz" race.

No he isnt
Sorry João, your whiteness standards dont hold for 99% of the world

Virgin race

this looser is not white. He is black as fuck

Hueman race. FTFY

He is French

He looks like my dad...in the 70s

>race

Any chance of joining the 21st century Mr Br?

mulatto

Jewish-American

This

Mulatto is someone like Obama, you dumbass. David Luiz is a quintroon at most.

Race is a social construct, you dip.

>Mulatto is someone like Obama
ayy lmao

looks white to me

>Moor not knowing about the own terminology his ancestors invented

Mulatto = 35%+ black at least. David Luiz looks less than 15% to me.

25% African

No, he would have dark skin and a wider nose at least if he was that much. It's less.

mulatto

Having curly hair does not imply you are some sort of pardo scum. I have the same kind of hairstyle and there are no blacks in my family. Maybe some moors or sephardic jewish, but nothing more.

Some kind of jew/wite european mix

This

Human

Here's a pic of his parents to solve the mystery. His mom looks white but his dad looks mixed. His dad could be anywhere from 20 to 40% African genetically and maybe a little Amerindian too, making the 15% non-European heritage estimate for him accurate.

Trust me, I'm an expert on this.

What is that?

>brazilians
>human

His dad looks like Yemeni jew

They both look like typical Brazilians

obvious troll is obvious

pretty white desu

(You)

I'm bumping your thread, you should thank me amigo

t-thanks you too

He looks Phoenician.

WE

I don't think 90% of the world cares that much about the absolute standards for whiteness.

what race does she belong to

NOS

Aliums

She looks french to me.

I want to cum on her face desu.

Poodle

>whiteness standards dont hold for 99% of the world

Try 0.00099% of the world, and that 0,00099% being only Sup Forums figs

Ashkenazi jew

>curly hair
>black skin
he's black
She's caucasian

Looks like most of the famillies here in DR. The mixing is crazy here, in most of the families there people of any (almost) skin color.

I wonder what ethnic group would have a jewfro.

>black skin
I know you're from a place where melalin is useless, but his skin is not even tanned. Olive, at most. He looks like a stereotypical american jew

Octoroon?

This girl is 25% African. Her father is 50% African.

The human race

Ross Barkley, England footballer is 25% Nigerian. He threatened to play for Nigeria if England didn't select him.

The SSA is still very clearly visible in nose and mouth though

Here too. He might at best pass for some Atals mountain berber like Kabyle or Riffian, which interestingly are 20-25% SSA too

No. Finnish people have these features.

monkey

Nobody would ever think Ross Barkley wasn't 100% English without knowing his family background

Only the East Baltid ones, who got broad lips again independently for whatever reason (kinda counter-intuitive IMO, as lips tend to dry out in continental climate winters unlike ever-moist tropical Africa, so narrow is a better adaptation)
Noses are different though. Only SSAs have them so flared, such a thing is bad in European winters for similar reasons, you don't want mucosa to dry out
Nah looks a bit like Blake Griffin desu, the nose knows that there's some tropical influence going on

shit, you are autistic. are you playing race simulator in you spare time and working at the border control department?

techcrunch.com/2016/07/21/graham-shows-how-an-evolved-human-body-could-survive-a-car-accident/

You realize that his grandparent from Nigeria could be just a Brit immigrant? There are still a lot of Brits living in Africa for some reason.

Nah he still looks hispanic

I often see half black/white mothers carrying children from a white father. They end up with white skin and light straight hair, they just look at bit like ayy lmaos

>t. Alg*rian
I just know who belongs here and who doesn't. You're part of the latter group

This man is this boy's biological grandfather. It's Jessica Ennis Hill's son

Thinking the father defines the phenotype of the child is BS. Autosomal DNA doesn't work that way. No matter if WMBF or BMWF, the offspring will be exactly the same type of mulatto, none will be "whiter" than the other

mm, you sound like a looser nazi scum, m8. Not an honourable behaviour, mind you.

Been in repdom, guys you are like 90 % blacks

And exploding yourselves and worshipping a child fucker (54 vs 9 years) is somehow "honorable"? Turdslamic logic, everyone

journals.plos.org/plosgenetics/article?id=10.1371/journal.pgen.1004572

According to this autosomal study, the Brazilian population has on average 10-20% African ancestry and around 10% Amerindian. There isn't a very big difference between a self-reported "pardo" and a self-reported "white" in our census. When you Google "White Brazilian" the first thing you see is this woman, but I'd say an average "white" here going by our census really looks like David Luiz instead.

That wasn't what I was implying

Here is some autosomal genetic data I got from Brazil. According to it, "whites" don't exist as almost everyone has some SSA there (then again most self-identifying of your "blacks" have significant Euro and Amerindian input too, just shows again how black genes are very dominant)

wood berry

Of course people with unmixed European heritage exist though. You're looking at just the average there which is fucked by people self-identifying as whatever the fuck they want.

All of my great grandparents came directly from Europe for example. Pic related.

White people don't come with wooly hair.

Hes mixed as fuck, like most Brazilian and Portuguese monkeys.

t. professional race scientist for the Kremlin.

atheist pseudoscience at its finest