>arrogant
>Other reasons

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Pqe2-X6EQpY
youtube.com/watch?v=0diJNybk0Mw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banana_Wars
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=Pqe2-X6EQpY

Most of those posting under the US flag on Sup Forums, are self-hating whites and progressive millennials of the following type:

youtube.com/watch?v=0diJNybk0Mw

Thread anthem: Green Day - American Idiot

Delete this thread now!

I love America because I love the Western values, the capitalism, and I’m strongly opposed to both communists and mudslimes scums.

>Fat eyelids

because of their arrogance, their shitty policies and because we're too close of them

>only country on earth that has complete freedom of political speech and press

wtf i HATE america now!

Are you indoctrinated?
America is not western.

They don't even have a working democracy. You can only choose between two dictatorships. The Republican who fuck up the poor and the democrats who fuck up the regular people

>Fat eyelids
What??? Is this a miss translation if some Dutch slang.

>self-hating whites and progressive millennials
>using Sup Forums

No, you can't even close your eyes because they are so fat.
I was in new-york and no one above 16 could close their eyes normally.

>Most of those posting under the US flag on Sup Forums are Beanerz/Chicanos and foreigners
FTFY

Even south-africa does better

Retarded imperial system

Those who do not like the USA, mostly in Europe: anarchists, leftists, neo-Nazis, anti-Semitic Islamists, anticapitalists, gypsies scums, uneducated haters.

I don't hate 'em. I just dislike how they're looking down on everyone. Like the immigrant crisis. I understand ISIS is using Trojan Horse tactics to conquer us, but why are Americans making fun of this?
America has been conqured by niggers and spics for many many years now and soon the whites will be the minority.

Also, in what universe is going to McDonalds with a slinged AR-15 military rifle normal? You try defend the easy gun aquirements and justify it by claiming its "for safety", yet x10 more crazy retards are getting those guns to wreck havoc. And then your niggers wonder why cops unload their whole mags into them when they shove their hands in their pockets.

USA aren't the bad guys. But they're trying too hard to solve other people's problems while not even being aware of the amount of shit they're into.

>Has literal American indoctrinated arguments

You forgot commies that would make it complete

Capitalism, imperialism, propaganda, ignorance, egocentrism, fatties, religious faggots, guns lovers and really insane people, shit healthcare, shit culture, shit food, all their postmodern ideology which exports to Europe, """minorities""", "lgtb agenda", feminazism, etc.

Thank you Greatest Ally.

>neo-nazi

y tho

>How tall is that building?
>2000thumbs
>xD how many feet is that?
>Wait I will look, hold my shoe :D
>This is so much easier than metric :DDD

>I was in new-york and no one above 16 could close their eyes normally.

Leave this American website if you hate us so much. Fucking moron.

>>Death penalty is good
>>Everyone should have guns
>>Fat eyelids
>>Hasn't signed the Universal rights of humankind
>>arrogant
>>Other reasons
Those are all the reasons I love America.

Probably our President and the amount of Jews in Hollywood.

>all their postmodern ideology which exports to Europe, """minorities""", "lgtb agenda", feminazism, etc.
And your calling us bad?
These are all necessary ideologies to have to be considered a modern, developed country. I hate this website and all the fascist shitheads in it.

>Mongolian cartoon board
>American website

Kill yourself

>bombing Hiroshima
YAAAY CAPITALISM

>Bombing Vietnam
YAAAY CAPITALISM

>WTC down
FUCK YOU FUCKING MUDSLIMES WE GONNA BOMB THE FUCKING HRLL OUTTA YOU THAT WILL HELP

>Muslims angry at West because of this
ITS EUROPE their fault xDXd

>I h-hate America, but I will continue to visit American websites, watch American movies, listen to American music, and wear American clothing brands.

a country that starts a war for bananas is not exactly trustworthy

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banana_Wars

This thread has made me realize how most minorities must feel.
I think I understand their desperate struggle now.

I wear French clothing, listen to Dutch, French and German music, watch Dutch and British films, and visit a website funded for Japanese cultural discussions.

Soo ameircan

So you must not understand why we must push them back