Russia-bros, I need your expert advice

Russia-bros, I need your expert advice.

I bought a bottle of pic related, based off some Russian anons' advice on Sup Forums, but now the real question.

Do I store it in the freezer? Do I store it at room temperature?

bump, pls, I need to know by tonight

it's vodka so it taste better when it's cold, normally you store it in a cabinet, put it in a freezer some time before drinking to make it cold.

So you'd recommend it cold, but not icy? So would a fridge do the trick?

It was recommended to me someplace else to store it in the freezer, then to take it out about 10-15 minutes before drinking.

put it in freezer.

Is this the Way of the Russian?

This guy knows what's up. Other than that, Zelyonaya Marka has no shitty aftertaste, so you don't really need to refrigerate it anyway, you can easily drink it at room temperature.

so, basically:
>5/5 cold
>4.5/5 room temperature

sound about right?

A wise advice.
If you just want only to drink, whiskey is a better choice.
Vodka is nice only by a fresh prepared meal and in warm company of family/friends.
Or if you just hate alcohol with additional tastes, like me.

Dunno i drink mostly cold.

>in warm company of family/friends.
That's actually true, don't drink it alone

>Vodka is nice only by a fresh prepared meal and in warm company of family/friends.
I get that, since it's got such a bright, clear, and crisp flavor.

I grew up drinking Scottish single malts and Islays, though, so I don't know much about good vodka. Like I said, I was recommended to Green Mark from some Russia-bros on Sup Forums.

>icy
>implying alcohol turns into ice when you put it into the freezer

American education, everyone.

Zeljonaja.. Good advice. No need to store in cold. Is good at room heat.

I've gotten such conflicted advice from this thread... It seems everyone has their own way of drinking it lol

I'll have to experiment; I'll try it cold, then warm, and some in betweens to find my preference :P

"icy" can be used to simply mean "very cold"

>Swedish education, everyone.

Also, I'd point out, that if it's a cheap enough vodka that's been watered down (like Absolut), it can freeze because of the high water content. Zelenaya Marka won't do that though.

Is that your attempt to insult me by insulting my country's vodka? First off, Absolut is French-owned. Secondly, Swedes don't like Absolut, we prefer brännvin as a strong spirit or don't really give a shit either way (you drink it to get drunk, end of story). Thirdly, both brands have 40% alc. so they're the same amount of "watered down".
Try again, Josh.

Vodka is simple. If it is shit you freeze to mask taste. If good.. No need to freeze. Simple.

You make jelloshots
T. Finland

I thought you guys only drank bull semen

Try again means try harder, not try less.

>being this americanized

The guy about bulls wasn't .

Tbh, I didn't mean anything by the Absolut comment. I was just repeating something I read in an article about storing vodka in the freezer, and it happened to mention that brand.

No hard feelings, Sven. Here's a platypus to cheer you up.

>Here's a platypus to cheer you up.
I will happily accept this gift, store it on my hard-drive and consider our friendship restored.

This vodka is shit!!! I vomit really hard after it. If you want the real one, take this 'Kremlin'

This.

>Green Mark
Not the best choice.

And yes, it goes better when refrigerated.

Samefag

Saw that recently for about 30 euros. I thought Beluga is the shit but it was only 18 Euro.

No. This vodka is really not what you'd like to get drunk with.

Well, I got a 1.75L bottle of GM, so I'll finish it. Maybe Kremlin is better, but I don't expect GM to be bad.

btw, is it Зeлёнaя Mapкa or Зeлeнaя Mapкa? I've seen it written both ways. I can read Cyrillic, but I don't know what I'm reading lol

Pretty sure the 750mL bottle at the store said "ye" while the 1.75L bottle said "yo."

We often write ё as e. But the 'right' one is Зeлёнaя Mapкa

>considering taste of vodka
the less taste, the better lad, it is not wine
drink it as cold as possible, you will be able to drink more then

Kremlin is not bad. As for me, - and I really hate drinking vodka, - it goes pretty well.
>drink it as cold as possible
Yeap, this is it.
Only two advices to make it easy to drink:
1. Put glass in to the freezer too.
2. Or buy selicon form as glass. Fill with water, put in to the freezer. Then you'll get a ice glass.

>Do I store it in the freezer? Do I store it at room temperature?

Freezer definately in my opinion

Cool, thanks.

btw thanks to everyone in this thread so far for contributing ideas and stuff

got a lot of different ways to try drinking it now