The white men smartphone

Other urls found in this thread:

talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=99632
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Anything but the Moto Z with livermorium mod
it's cheaper too

Stop, if I keep seeing this phone I WILL buy it.

BB still the most secure phone??

Do it, but get the BLACKED Edition from AT&T

Sorry, I'd rather have a capable phone with support from developers

>support from developers
read: I want unstable, insecure pajeet roms

yes

But I'm on T-Mobile...

not any more user.

How much does this thing cost?

Are these guys still relevant? I had a BB before my current Samsung and I usually like Qnx stuff but it felt pretty slow and unresponsive at times.

It's standard Android with some BB apps included. The only selling point of this fucker is the keyboard.

>cheaper
>$500 moto z
>$100 keyboard early bird + shipping
>vs $600 keyone

it's not. but moto z is unlocked, so you won't get stuck on android 2.2 froyo like bb priv did

moto z is 300$ dumbdumb

$600 for a phone with snapdragon 625 lmao

physical keyboards still exist?

Why not Blackberry Passport?

no. literally every new smartphone with keyboard was posted in this thread

because >muh deprecated BBOS

It works great so far. I had some problems with uninstalling android apps at first and discord's voice chat doesn't work. The keyboard is great and helps me to type faster and that's really all I need my phone to do.

does it have an sd card slot? replacable battery?

I'd have one right now if they had a BB10OS version. I'll stick to my Passport.

Approximately half an iPhone X

What's the screen size? I wouldn't mind a blackberry but I'm not going back to being a screenlet.

SD Yes, Battery No.
Unfortunately. Or I would have jumped on it.

Blackberries look nice, want one

>No headphone jack

I'm out.

it has one on the top though

Yeah my bad, i just made a quick search and found that out, still, i like the ideia of the Priv way more, that way you have the full screen.

But the price sucks ass.

>having the meme carrier

yikes

>not rootable
DROPPED

It's half the price of the KeyOne

Many reviewers complained about the Priv feeling rickety and rattly and unstable

Isn't that an unrootable android phone?

Not him, but if you can find a better price that relies on another network, I'm all ears.

>livermorium mod
I wanted to get this but the moto z is just too fucking big. Want a phone not a big tablet.

Guess I'll just stick with the Droid 4 for a bit longer

>cleverer af
Why do they do this

Got me. I didn't go to them because of anything but their prices. After the data cap, you still get unlimited data, just throttled to 2G speeds. Unlimited Talk and Text included.

wait for the livermorium qwerty phone.

What the fuck is this? Link?

>I didn't go to them because of anything but their prices
Well, yea, I figured. It looks good. Is their coverage as good as their map shows in your area

I have full bars all over town, and I'm out in the boonies. That said, it's the T-Mobile network, so you would be better served to ask someone you know that has T-mobile if it will work for you.

Looks like their "partner" company Ultra Mobile uses the T-Mobile network. Guess that answers my question

It's still in development, so the following images arent final yet.
It will be a 5.5" qwerty slider running android and sailfishOS.
The preorder will start, once the MotoMod is finished.

Well, yeah, my post with the image was in response to someone belittling T-Mobile as a meme network. I figured it was implied.

I didn't read the thread

Fuck, hope that isn't too big but would buy in a heart beat if specs are good and supports Verizon. Anywhere I can keep updated on it?

talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=99632

>specs
>Qualcomm MSM8953
>5.5" FHD 1080p IPS, Capacitive, 2.5D glass
>Camera:
Front 8MP
Rear Dual 13MP+13MP (RGB+Monochrome)
>64GB ROM +4GB RAM
>Keyboard: 5 Rows slider similar to Moto Keyboard Mod, screen can be lifted.
>BT4.1, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n and 5GHz, GPS/Beidou/Glonass/Galileo
USB Type-C with OTG, 3.5mm jack, MicroSD, Dual Sim, IR

>Quad LTE bands + Quad WCDMA bands + Quad GSM bands.
_One version for NA and one version for EU_

>Sensors: Gravity, Proximity, E-compass, Gyroscope, optional fingerprint
>Unlocked bootloader
>Battery 3500mAH

This. Dumb fucks falling for android with a keyboard meme. These idiots will spare no extra length to de-Google, then they sign up for a android device that reads their text messages

Holy fuck, this is the upgrade I need! Is it 5.5" across for the screen? How big would that be on each size?

People buy BlackBerry 4 security fuck moto

Yep, the screen diagonal will be 5.5".
I don't have the exact device measurements, as the device isnt 100% final and no more info has been given out yet.
But yeah, this is the device, many of us are looking forward too.

Any rough idea on a ballpark for price?

>still believing in the security meme

Their target is the 400€-tier, definetly not above 600€

That's not bad at all

indeed.
I forgot to mention that the case will be made out of aluminum with a "user replaceable" battery.
"User replaceable" as in, replaceable with a screwdriver, at most. Without destroying the whole device. So unlike nowadays glued-together-smartphones.

I have the priv and it sucks ass lol

That's great! I'm worried about the screen though. Seems like it would be delicate and I could break it pretty easy. I have a Droid 4 atm and that's an old piece of junk that can be replaced easy. Should I be worried about breakage?
Also is it water resistant? (like splash and that)

if it wasnt that expensive back then, I wouldve bought it. I guess I dodged a bullet there?

why cant i find a webpage about this?

Tbh Im not sure about that, although I remember it getting mentioned in the thread I linked above.
These guys working on the phone arent newbies, though, so I guess there is no need to be worried about breakage.
I don't know if its water resistant.
Having a hinge and a mechanical keyboard + a user replaceable battery would make it a pretty difficult to phone to make waterproof/splash resistant.

There should be more info coming up in the coming weeks/months.

Thank god I'm not white so I can get a note 8 with a keyboard peripheral

There will be one after the MotoMod is done.

burner phone best phone