opportunitiesnortheastontario.ca/index.php/opportunities/agriculture/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

isn't it winter down there right now? do you guys ever see any snow?

yup, but it's a bit warm these days to my taste, we have 16°C now

>do you guys ever see any snow?
in the mountains and the Patagonia, yup

so your winter temps are basically like our late spring and early fall. i prefer having -30C and like 5ft of snow. lots of fun running around with snowmobiles and shit. i also kinda like pulling morons out of the ditch on those really bad days, good way to meet women too.

>i prefer having -30C and like 5ft of snow
same, I don't like living in a warm country at all, I hate heat, and we have a very humid heat

comfy

i'm between the great lakes so humidity is usually in the area of 80-95% making even cooler temperatures hell. i'm actually surprised it's only 46%

At least humidity is less than 50%, here in Newfoundland it's been 80%+ humidity for the past 3 weeks, try studying in that.

why don't canadians have air conditioning

For now

yep i know all about the bull shit humidity. real bitch when you can be soaked in sweat and it does absolutely nothing to cool you down. hell if anything i think it makes you hotter

we do but we also actually go outside from time to time

Oulu

M8 I know exactly what you're on about its FUCKING HOT somebody needs to do something about this global warming malarkey cos I haven't had a good night's sleep all week HELP

I went outside.
To my local university.
Because the inside of my home is 100F.
Nice and comfy in this 60F room.

well the good part of global warming is that our northern areas will become useful for more then just mining. probably open up some pretty fertile land for farming too

WAKE
ME
UP

For those who don't like American meme units.

Fuck off, pussies. It's regularly 100F/38C here during the day. And we get humidity

I know... it was the best feeling when I got home and could take off my bra

o-ok

Texas here

And for my European friends.

>tfw I have to go to work RIGHT NOW

>Toronto
i hope you fucking melt. take the horse faced cunt with you

Not bad

Weird, I thought Finland was ultracold.

>Humidity 46%

Try 95% cunt

>European friends
You mean the rest of the world

it was 36c today, humidity was pretty high because it rained for about a half hour last night. had to go for a job interview, felt the sweat crawling down my back the entire time.

there was a girl who wore a sweater that came after me for the next interview slot. wtf girl are you a lizard I'm dying over here.

bet she was bitching about being cold too.

France would be as cold as Siberia if it wasn't for Gulf stream

Right not its a comfortable 71F/22C but I'm looking at the forecast for a week and it says it will be 97F/36C during the days I need to be working outside at a festival.
Fuck my life. Summer festivals are supposed to be fun, not endurance trials.

Same temp here, Except with 66% humidity.
Actually pretty nice for an Iowa summer.

It's actually a little cooler than last week

Just finished a run in the middle of the afternoon. Damn, does running in a humid sauna make you feel alive. I love feeling the sweat dripping off of me in buckets onto the pavement.

Finishing up and walking into the cold AC and taking a hot-then-cold shower afterwards is the best feel, as is going for a run in the cold and then going back into the warmth of your house.

Currently 94% humidity as well.

Haha I'm alright

Clay belt.

omafra.gov.on.ca/english/livestock/beef/news/info_vbn0713a4.htm
opportunitiesnortheastontario.ca/index.php/opportunities/agriculture/

>Agricultural land costs in Northeastern Ontario are well suited for agriculture – typically as little as 10% of Southern Ontario land costs! As a result, property taxes are also lower and the overall cost of doing business in the Northeast is very affordable – making your agri-business more profitable.

Sometimes I fantasize about dropping everything to work on starting a farm up north. I can easily learn how to do it, as I currently live on a farm and live within driving distance of an agricultural college. I'm getting a little too old to be switching gears now though, and my parents definitely wouldn't approve. Starting a farm is a very risky seven figure enterprise, I can't even be certain that I'd get a loan in the first place.

Does northern Canada have the infrastructure to support large-scale farming?

COMFY
O
M
F
Y

The trans Canada highway with a rail line along side it runs through the middle of the clay belt. If farming expands up there then infrastructure will too.

>a third larger than Saskatchewan
>a dozen times more people than Saskatchewan
>smaller agricultural producer

Did Wynne outlaw farming or what?

bretty good

Working outside lifting heavy shit for 6 hours 5 times a week in this weather.
Bonus I'm wearing a long sleeve so the I don't get fried by the sun.

>ON
ugh,fucking ontario
that place is a bottomless cesspit i swear

I am so jealous.

i feel you man, i do similar shit and the sun is not really a problem but the humidity is just overkill

Had four inches of rain yesterday and the heat wave continues on into next week.

Don't talk like that about your mother.

Send help

Agriculture requires suitable land.

london

Was having a cool wet summer until this happened

I'm ready to die now

Maybe in Canada the sun tends to be more forgiving but in the part of Texas where I live not so much. My city's nickname is "Sun City" after all.
Pic related is me after dealing with a month of nearly everyday being 40c 100+