So now that Self-Destructing Cookies no longer works on Firefox, what is an alternative?

So now that Self-Destructing Cookies no longer works on Firefox, what is an alternative?

Don't say Cookie AutoDelete, that shit sucks and was made by a 5 year old.

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/ghacksuserjs/ghacks-user.js/issues/188
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why doesn't it work anymore?

Firefox 55 killed it

Set Firefox to always use private browsing mode, problem solved. One less extension bloat.

>give me an alternative to x without saying alternative to x
You got some real good reasoning there. What's wrong with cookie autodelete? It works fine for me.

it can't even clear localStorage

>using flash

>thinking it's flash

Firefox devs went full retard and killed and killed all extensions.

>now i have to set up 4chen settings every time i visit this shithole

Doesn't private browsing not clear cookies until you restart the browser? That sounds pretty shit.

You can set umatrix to clear cookies in 15 min intervals or longer

github.com/ghacksuserjs/ghacks-user.js/issues/188

>not using 4chanx

>let's remove bloat X and add bloat Y
>innovashun

uMatrix + Cookie AutoDelete is fine as always. Read what the options do and don't be a brainlet

You should be using 4chanx regardless. Makes Sup Forums less shit

Settings are all grouped in one JSON hash. You can write a very simple userscript to save and restore it in no time.

Set Fx to delete cookies on session close, then whitelist whatever the fuck you want.

Are devs just gonna be fuckbitches and refuse to port everything to WebEx? Clean Links, BetterPrivacy, Image Zoom, and like 10+ other mainstays are going this exact route, and the devs are somehow believing that this is a cool and good route to take

STOP UPDATING YOU FUCKING NIGGERS

WHAT THE FUCK?

>oh noooooooooooo it's broke now cause I have to use the latest tightest coiled shit even though it's inferior and firefox worked flawlessly in 2011