Go to $tarbucks (for their water, not for the overpriced brown caffeine solution)

>go to $tarbucks (for their water, not for the overpriced brown caffeine solution)
>pretty crowded
>oblivious normalfags using proprietary OS'
>oblivious normalfags using devices wih cpu backdoors (Intel ME and AMD PSP)
>oblivious normalfags browsing websites that require javascript (a non-free spyware)
I fucking hate this planet

Yeah I'd rather go through life not caring so much about those things.
I'm a lot happier because of it.

W-what's wrong with their coffee?

>mfw i wanted to smoke at starbucks to pass time but literally every table outside starbucks has a big fucking sticker that says no smoking

>Sup Forums USES JAVASCRIPT
HA GAY

Stop smoking and save a fuck load of money. There are zero benefits to continuing the practice.

>letting some fucking sticker tell you if you can smoke or not

Do it anyways fag

>I went to a normal public place and I was shocked to see normal people there doing normal things

Autism. They probably all thought you were a massive khv aspie.

this. though as an ex-smoker who was addicted for about a decade before I finally quit 5 years ago, "stop smoking" is quite a bit easier said than done. that shit is like heroine except legal and they sell it everywhere

do you even vape bro

I don't drink coffee and find it really weird how much money people spend for it.

>implying all JavaScript is non free
ya blew it

In a lot of places they ban vapes as smoking tools.

It's intentionally overroasted to keep the flavor consistent across stores. And it's expensive.

You're paying for burnt coffee like a cuck.

Has Sup Forums run ME cleaner on their machines? Aren't you fa/g/s in the same boat?

Coffee is useless. Drink fucking water, jucies, and tea; and, I don't know, maybe try a healthy fucking diet?

>muh addiction
Get over it

>go to $tarbucks (for their overpriced water, not for the overpriced brown caffeine solution)

link me the site and ill do it right now

you must be retarded.

my existence is fueled partly on coffee

He did, you twat.

Good

i was going to say that trolls used to be more sophisticated back in the day, but apparently even this gets the job done

>go to $tarbucks (for their water
>$tarbucks
>water
w-what?