W

is he white Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

browser.1000genomes.org/Homo_sapiens/Variation/Population?db=core;r=5:33950616-33951616;v=rs35397;vdb=variation;vf=26069#102184_tablePanel
academicjournals.org/article/article1379514057_Lucotte and Yuasa pdf.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes, a bit tan, but still white.

is better than be an indio colon was a mistake...

No

what are you babbling retard?

he looks a bit like Fernando Martinez 2bh

your people is obsessed with whiteness but i know all americans are retarded

Wow, rude!

you read? your country was a fucking mistake

He didn't take his nap today.

and dont get a shot

No

what does that has to do with the topic dumbarse

also you are the creators of this country

Mexicans arent white.

ouch

Yes, I supose all those people we're taking in from your country fleeing unemployment share your opinion...

Ten respeto por um matador que cayó en el ruedo pinche pocho sin cultura...

>also you are the creators of this country
me? no , i dont create your stupid country, you country itself is a indian mistake
i prefer my face than your ugly face, lad ..your money cannot fix that

Do get TORO'D today.

;_;

At least we aren't cucks for BBC

>Yes, I supose all those people we're taking in from your country fleeing unemployment
where? literally who move to mexico? is a hell in life

I think the moor gets triggered by facts

FRIENDLY REMINDER NOT TO ANSWER TO THE SPANIARD IN THIS THREAD, HE IS A WELL KNOWN RETARD.
IGNORE HIM UNTIL HE LEAVES.

of course, an idiotic individual twat such as yourself isn't capable of making anything
¿no lees el filename? Chinga tu madre, reclamale a los SJW y tumblristas que si se han burlado.

chupame

he's Jorge?

>of course, an idiotic individual twat such as yourself isn't capable of making anything
literally your country is ruled by indigenous people,90 % mexican population is indigenous.

don´t compared spain with mexico,

My guess is yes. He's the only Spaniard that I seen to have terrible English communication skills.

compare*

I'm not sure who he is, but his posting style is very recognizable: broken english, shit grammar and constant butthurt posts in all threads about Spain. He also likes to spam random pictures of people to prove how white we are.

kek, looks like he has more than one personality then

like the spanish version of the ''greek'' in Germany

Seems like a perfect Jorge to me!

He also seems to be underage.
Or well, just plain mental retardation.

>90 % mexican population is indigenous.
what le fuck?? pure Indians are around 15%...most of us are mix of Native American + Southern Euro

He is not Jorge, that's for sure, Jorge only cares about himself and only posts about his feels.

How long has he been around?

8 months, that's what he claims, but I'm pretty sure he has been around for more than a year.

What else do you know about him?

I think he is the the Rhodesiaboo that hates south Americans

>underage
>lives in Tarragona
>highschool dropout
>might be gay or at least bi-curious
>165cm tall
>always tries to blame other people for his problems
>claims his autism is his parents fault for being to overprotective
>wants a gf and children but he doesn't want to work
>demands that his parents find a gf for him
>has a fetish for every race

hahahaha "mixed"

only 600.000 mexican are mestizos ,

mexican total population = 120 million

My Goodness, you just described Jorge.

He isn't the Spaniard that wants to sleep with his mother, is he?

but user, that's literally Jorge

the autist must have 2 personalities

Kek he sounds like a jolly guy

Iberians lack the alleles for light skin present in other southern Europeans even, so I have to say they're much less white than the rest of Europe on average. It doesn't really have a strong correlation with climate because Tuscans in Italy have higher frequencies for the allele than Finns and British: browser.1000genomes.org/Homo_sapiens/Variation/Population?db=core;r=5:33950616-33951616;v=rs35397;vdb=variation;vf=26069#102184_tablePanel

Portuguese people in particular can be very dark for Euro standards according to some studies. There's not a big difference between northern Algeria and Portugal for the allele frequencies:
academicjournals.org/article/article1379514057_Lucotte and Yuasa pdf.pdf

t. race expert

who cares about whiteness?

I don't, but I think it could be an interesting marker of how much racemixing between Moors and other non-European people really happened in Spain and Portugal, because it gets higher the further north you go (Basques seem to have high frequencies for the allele) and keeps dropping exponentially in the regions that were the last to be free of Moorish control.

>south portugal higher than north

uhh?

very rude spaniards in Sup Forums today
i apologize in behalf of the ninis posting from their mom's basement and being toxic on the internet

Thank you.

it's alright, most of spaniards are nice posters

No he isn't white because he's a spaniard and spaniards aren't white. Also Mexico is whiter than Spain.

There you go, happy?

cuck

he looks like Kafka

I told you it didn't have a strong correlation with climate.

Ninis is the spanish word for NEET, right? Well, here in DR nini is the same as NEET pretty much, but I thought was something we made up.

Seriously man....

Solo los de Sup Forums, madre mía con la gilipollez de ser blanco.