How do I impress a Faroese girl?

How do I impress a Faroese girl?

Other urls found in this thread:

ibtimes.com/go-north-young-woman-men-remote-faroe-islands-importing-asian-brides-address-falling-birth-rate
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

by sucking their dicks

kill a whale and bring it to her house.

by going to the country

I went their once, they find meds exotic. They also kill whales

be a faggot like all northern europeans

Show her your wallet. That works with nearly 95 % womens in the world.

no blood relation to them

>tfw no whale-murdering gf

That is a plus? Or a con?

have sex with your sister

so tell me more about this country Sup Forums
as far as I understand it, it's an island made ethnically out of nordic males and celtic females, and all these people ever do is fish all day everyday and no one ever does anything other than fishing
is that it?

Forge a viking sword and slay a whale.

How does it work that the males are all Scandinavian and the females all Celtic?

look up danelaw if you feel like reading, but basically a whole bunch of vikings landed in celt lands and kidnapped a whole bunch of women and that's how half of these island nations were born
i dont have exact numbers but wiki should give you something like 85% of all males are nordicks and 80% of all females are celtic and this thing can be very clearly seen in genetic tests

>casual sex/relationship
Pro
>marriage/serious relationship
Con

I think what he meant is that when the vikings came to the islands, the majority of the attackers were men who would have killed the Celtic men and fucked (probably raped) the Celtic women.

a nation of race traitor whores breeds a nation of race traitors

who would have thunk

Tell her you have electricity

That makes more sense than the males and females being different races.

>global boker face

It is my dream to marry a Faroese woman though.

but there is nothing it it

This is not OP, this is a fraud pretending to be OP, be warned of deceit, Sup Forums.

I don't get it either.

be finnish

Not the case with Iceland, majority of them belong to a Celtic paternal lineage.

fight her father
drink animal blood
have sex with her mother while she watches

It doesn't work, trust me

All three or just one?
Advice please.

flaunt your chest hair (has to be a real bush), it will make them really wet

and then kill the whale?

I have a axe, will it help for the cause?

Thank you future in-law.

Went to school with 3 girls from there. They held a presentation about their country and showed us a video of how they killed whales.

They also brought some whale meat, which is the worst i have ever tasted

FUCK OFF THERE'S NOT ENOUGH OF THESE GIRLS FOR EVERYONE.

Isn't whale meat illegal in the EU?

Fucking top kek. I want to believe this is true.

Idk. It was in 2010 on my "efterskole" they didnt bring a whole lot and they didnt sell it, so i cant see why it shouldnt pass through costums

its true whale is extremely hard to chew in texture and tastes a bit bitter, it has a really bad taste even tho some people say its just good if you prepare it right

I meant the story moron.

I ate pilot whale like two days ago and I have to be honest, it tastes like shit. It's basically a dry, veiny piece of meat that tastes like dirt. People here unironically dip it in ketchup and mustard.

The vid is on YouTube. They drive the whale pack into a bay and slaughter them. But only if the pack come close to the Islands, not like japs and norwegians that hunt them for a living. Thats what they said, at least

I can speak the language, I have the advantage.

Yeah it was pilot whale i had too, shit taste stays in your mouth for 5-10 mins too

Grindabúffur is alright though.

>They also brought some whale meat
Noice

Women can live without men

Men can't live without women

The faroese will die in your lifetime, most faroese children will be half-danish half-thai just because women worldwide don't give a fuck about men if they have enough money to live on their own

faroe is fucking expensive to live you can't even buy a cheap instant noodle in faroe

You'll come off as a creepy loser who learns shitty languages nobody speaks because you have a weird fetish. Nice try.

Cant make this shit up

yumyum is my favorite, mr lee tastes like plastic

>The faroese will die in your lifetime
keep dreaming faggot

only whale ribs are good, everything else is just too thick and dense like I dont know, like someone took 20 cow stakes and pressed them all into volume of a single cow
ribs are great and are pink, not dark purple and thick as the rest of the whale

t. I go around the world and eat meat everywhere, tried whale in norway

They have one of the highest birth rates in Europe.

It's a step up from Estonian.

Mercury Ribs

someone should make that a thing

It doesn't really matter since our net migration is like -300 every year

faroe savage girls are based

I am still getting money for my Africa trip, I plan on bringing the biggest caliber I can legally bring and hunt down the biggest animals I am able, and than prepare it all in the most different ways.

I still want to make elephant brain pudding and also mix elephant brain in flour and try that mess, after I am done with Africa I will try to get money for Latin America, see if there is anything over there.

Would most Faroese girls want to move to America?

you are fucked up and I hope you die slowly and painfully

Nah, the vast majority of them escape to Denmark to get away from the religious trauma

ibtimes.com/go-north-young-woman-men-remote-faroe-islands-importing-asian-brides-address-falling-birth-rate

you're a deluded piece of shit

Thrill of the hunt nigger, there's no better way to waste money. Preparing weird and exotic meat with a group of good friends only gets better if you yourselves managed to capture it. The more things you prepare yourself, the more rewarding the feeling, wish I could also try to make my own hunting rifle as well.

>200 asians of 50k population
>THEY ARE GONE WITHIN A GENERATION!!!!
It's OK to admit that you're wrong.

Faroese genocide is real

muslims are more human than you

>37k by 2023

It's OK to admit that you're wrong.

the Faroese have the highest fertility rate of the entire western world you dumb fucking retard

oh okay I think I might reflect on my statements and-

>leaf

opinion discarded

As with any irrelevant place like this, people in general will be impressed if you know the language and the culture
So the best way to impress one would be to speak Faroese
Other that it's the same as with any other girl

>speak Faroese
Already too late for this.

Haha get cucked by this BAC.

what did he mean by this?

>Kansas
>talking about relevance

this nigga

I'm gonna fuck your women and there's nothing you can do about it. Get cucked.

ree ree

Bump for interest.

Never met one, doubt anyone has.

I used to live in the Faroe Islands. It was easy for me to get a gf since I was studying Faroese and had an interest in Faroese culture.

Any cheat codes? Also, why did you live there?

Didn't feel like taking any classes for college last summer so I decided to go to the Faroe Islands instead and learn Faroese for a few months.

How does the whale taste?

drop your pants and show them your circumcized wiener

Hmmm... Do they prefer circumcision?

don't be a dick
don't expect a dick

>couldn't get a gf in Japan
>Has to go to an even smaller and more irrelevant country to try and get female attention
Amerifats truly are the most pathetic people on this planet.

I don't want a fucking gook like you, fucking leaf.

Bump

so, two wales?

I'm gonna try that

Le double welsh (;

Does everyone in your country know each other?

No, but we can communicate and reach a quick friendship by smearing our hands in whale blood and then performing a firm handshake while singing a few verses of our traditional folk ballads

Can you set me up with your sister?

I'll convince my parents to give me one. Give me a couple of decades.

Is eating whale really that bad for you? I heard there was mercury in it and you should only eat one or two meals a month.

The meat itself isn't too bad in moderation, but it's best to stay away from the blubber as it contains quite a bit of mercury. We eat it relatively infrequently to begin with, anyway.