User, how do you know all these countries and their flags?

>user, how do you know all these countries and their flags?

it's pretty easy tbqh

>I was very good at geography in school

see? isn't that hard

>you know those nerd map games I like?
>yeah
>from those

ezpz

I have never seen a girl who was into this kind of game.

EXCELLING AT SOMETHING IS A CONSEQUENCE, NOT A CAUSE.

When i was younger, i liked geography, and studied one each night.

Shut your whore mouth you dumb cunt

THE CORRECT ANSWER TO THIS KIND OF IDIOTIC QUESTIONS IS ONE OF BRUSQUE SUCCINCTNESS AND CONTEMPT; EXEMPLUM GRATIA: "I AM NOT ILLITERATE."

why you autist isn't banned from that spam?

mass report him pls

reading is not a necessity in the recognition of flags

Because I waste my time shitposting on Sup Forums and I want to kill myself

he's okay

Because I'm autistic LOL

YOU SEEM TO BELIEVE THAT LITERACY PERTAINS SOLELY TO BEING "WELL READ"; YOU ARE MISTAKEN.

ALTHOUGH, ETYMOLOGICALLY, THE WORD "LITERACY" ULTIMATELY DERIVES FROM THE LATIN "LITTERA" ("LETTER"), THE CONCEPT OF LITERACY COMPRISES ALSO, BESIDE BEING "WELL READ", THE POSSESSION OF KNOWLEDGE, ESPECIALLY CULTURAL KNOWLEDGE.

BEING "WELL READ" ENTAILS LITERACY, BUT LITERACY DOES NOT NECESSARILY ENTAIL BEING "WELL READ".

>mexican intellectuals

Meserito...

Stop

es más digno que ser saltamuros

>memes de los simpsons
Jajajajaajajajaja

:^)

Ahorita postea "una vela" ajaajajajaaja

well I really only talk to my family and a few friends. it's mostly my family members who ask about my knowledge of flags and they know I like paradox games

ew

>he didn't have a pocket book of flags and countries as a kid

I'm not American

>mfw normies can't even tell the difference between the French and Russian flags

save me

> Sometimes when I am procrastinating, I got on this international website where people talk about their countries. It's pretty funny, it usually starts out civil then turns into an autistic mess when Canadians show up.

C O N F I D E N C E

sometimes i go on this international website (leave out that it is on Sup Forums) and everyone who posts has a flag of the country they are posting from and...
>tfw