Una vela

This. Everyone should go to America.

There's more light in Australia

canada i suppose

Only Mexicans and Anglos are invited, everyone else GTFO

YES IT IS!!

Canada. Australians shitpost too much

Definitely Australia. Literally the perfect country for immigrants

>tfw brother of a friend working at a somehow easy job living in canada with his korean waifu
dreams come true in canada

Canada

Definitely Australia. Lots of space there.

You call it a dream? What a shitty dream you got there.

Both related to the british, so none.

t. Quebec

DELET THIS

Canada
I don't understand people who want to live in hot places
You can't escape heat, cold you just put on a sweater
I want to move north, its still too hot near the border.

>tfw my igloo melted

fuck you el nino!

Nice try, BC

We all know your winters are mild as fuck

Haha oh right, livin' in God's country.

What part of God's country are you in?

I'm currently chatting up a girl who lives in Terrace. Do you know anything about that place

Canada is less nanny state

Langley.

If she's that far North she's probably a native desu.

>If she's that far North she's probably a native desu.

kek, yeah she looks like she has some native in her despite her claim she's some German-Russian mutt.

BC natives aren't too bad though, right? Can't be any fucking worse than ours. Ours are barely "people"

China

Ours mostly stick to the island and their reserves; you hardly ever see them down here. Only ever met a couple of 'em in my city, and they were decent. One family that seemed to be working and living like normal people.

Buddy of mine's dating a girl who's got some native blood in her, though if she's more than 1/4 I wouldn't know it; looks white as far as I can tell.

I forget that most the country doesn't have to deal with them like we do.

You have no idea how bad they can be. Literal human garbage, absolutely no remorse or morals. If they walk by a house and see a bike laying in the yard, 50% chance they will just take it by instinct.

Such is life living in a town that is 40% native. And like niggers, they commit the vast majority of the crime despite being a minority

Man, the only natives I see here are chronic alcoholics or fucked on drugs begging in the street. The ones who I went to school with dropped out or got a girl pregnant and then dropped out.

I always wonder if it could be worse, but I always think "At least this isn't Winnipeg". I'm guessing it's not any better or even worse in a small township in Manitoba.