Americans actually believe Canada is their closest ally

>Americans actually believe Canada is their closest ally

Err... what the heck? They just leach off you and then complain about you. There's only one country that always stands by your side. It should be clear who your real closest ally is

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mHSaHRd4Q48
france24.com/en/20110104-france-industrial-espionage-economy-germany-russia-china-business/
dailykos.com/story/2014/10/21/1338147/-The-CIA-s-Role-In-Australia-s-Coup-RIP-Gough-Whitlam
johnpilger.com/articles/the-forgotten-coup-how-america-and-britain-crushed-the-government-of-their-ally-australia
bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-36512850
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You're right, god bless Israel

God bless Israel

Yep, it's France.

*G-d

Canada is just a beta test that we keep around to test policy. USA's best ally is will always be France with Slovenia at a close second

you can always google "closest ally"

I like how we all spout the meme that America is Israel's bitch while Israel constantly embarasses America and Obama has no choice but to tell Netanyahu to retract himself or shits like that.

Closer than you Zhang.

>France
Yes, I agree. Truly magnificently cucked; sacré bleu.

When an Israeli lobby can destroy your political career if you don't support eternal gibs, you are unquestionably Israel's bitch.

Israel is our proxy military presence in the middle east and they pay us for that privilege

They're nothing more than stupid fucking lapdogs and anyone who isn't a republican redneck knows this, the moment public opinion shifts against them they're in for rough waters

Our closest allies are objectively France and (sadly) the UK

FRIENDSHIP ENDED WITH USA

NOW CANADA IS MY BEST FRIEND

>Our closest allies are objectively France
I don't even have a reaction to post in response to this. You do realize they bailed on NATO at the height of the Cold War?

>sadly
Why is that sad

>(sadly) the UK
FOY

Soon...

>slovenia
nigga what? I bet you 99% of Americans don't even know that's a thing

he can't handle the bantz la

Australia isn't our closest ally when they are opening Chinese bases in Queensland without alerting us.

france is best ally, leafs can fuck off

>France
>best ally

what would you suggest

These motherfuckers

youtube.com/watch?v=mHSaHRd4Q48

Australia isn't going to stand with us over China.
The UK won't be united much longer.
France kicked US troops out at the height of the Cold War, twenty-one years after they liberated the country.

this

you are hilariously butthurt about some dumb bullshit that happened 50 years ago

france is almost always at our side in whatever dumbshit military escapades we get up to these days

Awwww, im glad. Mudasir is a top lad

>you are hilariously butthurt about some dumb bullshit It certainly was dumb of France wasn't it.
>that happened 50 years ago
They rejoined NATO five years ago. That's real grateful isn't it.
>france is almost always at our side in whatever dumbshit military escapades we get up to these days
PFFFFFFFHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA

>another Australian thread about Canada

>Americans will never be able to do this for Canacucks because none of us know the fucking lyrics of O Canada
We don't deserve allies like these

Bit gay

(((God))) bless Israel.

Gotchu senpai

>Toronto Maple Leafs

R u Canadiens fan?

How do we stop the eternal leaf?

the Philippines are our greatest ally

Protect me Amerifats, you useless pieces of shit.

Give us your sweet sweet oil you naughty sluts

>mfw not contributing to NATO in any meaningful fashion and downsizing our military
>they still protect us

DELET

Be our allies or we take Alberta and the oil sands bby

>all these deluded yanks this France is their friend

Your realise they're some of the worst perpetrators of industrial espionage in the world? They're literally worse than China.

france24.com/en/20110104-france-industrial-espionage-economy-germany-russia-china-business/

France is even more perfidious than Britain and the average frog doesn't hold Americans in high regard.

This. AUSCANNZUKUS are our best friends.

Sum up Canada and USA relations with one image.
>pic related

Meh. Honestly the problem with China isn't even that they steal information, it's how they can get away with producing that stolen product so goddamn cheap thanks to functionally nonexistent regulations.

France needs to steal trade secrets just to make up for their short work week and benefits package.

what the fuck

Why is a bong lurking the thread? Jealous?

>all these countries
>"No, I'M your greatest ally america-san!"
But who wants it the most?

2bh

>jealous of lies

America has no friends, it constantly picks different alloes based on the problem and will turn its back on older alloes if it needs to.

We taught them well. Too well.

This, they literally even tried to stage a coup in Australia once because our Prime Minister told them to fuck off out of Pine Gap.

dailykos.com/story/2014/10/21/1338147/-The-CIA-s-Role-In-Australia-s-Coup-RIP-Gough-Whitlam

johnpilger.com/articles/the-forgotten-coup-how-america-and-britain-crushed-the-government-of-their-ally-australia

That said, the Poms were involved too so you're no better really. You're all scum, the lot of you.

>Whitlam pusses out of Vietnam
>gets rekt by his own Governor-General
fucking lel

you literally gave us the creation museum please frick off

most americans don't give a shit about canada

If anyone is your greatest ally it's someone in the anglosphere. Either UK, Canada or Australia.

France has their own objectives and didn't follow you into your mess in Iraq like the UK and Straya. They're your allies but not your closest.

we dont have allies we have vassals

Morocco.
First ally best ally

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-36512850

Mexico is our best ally

We're just going through a rough patch atm

>mfw american tax payers pay for our defence

>mfw your sovereignty is completely up to us

We had an Alabaman student once.
We teamed up with him to bully a group 3 other murrican students, a Georgian, a new yorker and some minnasota guy.

Bullied them into a group suicide andthe Bama guy left 5 days after. Apparently he is in an Actuary firm rising pretty fast nowadays.

Consider the following my fellow Americans:

Russia, South Korea, Japan, or Moon people for greatest allies??

New Zealand should fuck off

Burgers, name a single Canadian that you know in real life (besides that one Canadian, everyone in America has "that one weird Canadian friend") that isn't a cool guy. Can't name any can u

All they wanna do is play hockey, smoke weed, and drink maple syrup

Leave Canada alone!

My first wife was 'tarded. She's a pilot now.