I’m thinking of getting my iPad Pro professionally cleaned at the Apple store for $99. Is it worth it...

I’m thinking of getting my iPad Pro professionally cleaned at the Apple store for $99. Is it worth it? Has anyone done this?

Worth every cent.
I even tipped the genius $50 for his superb work.

This is bait.
This is also bait.

>being too poor to afford top-notch care for your Device

Ishidytdgt

What do they even do?

wipe the screen?

>if you call out my bait, that means you're poor
This is yet more bait.

they also use special compressed air that reaches all interior components and removes dirt/dust from them

>special compressed air

What's so special about it? Also how does that work?

What the fuck is a special air

air made of smaller particles that reach further into the device

Yes I purchased mine used from a minority so the cleaning was a must.

This is also bait.

These are bait.

This probably isn't bait. Minorities often have filthy computers.

how is that bait? the air is formulated to reach futher into the device and has special properties that allow it to envelope and remove dust particles through the cooling channels and ports

Whatever fag.
I will just buy a new one if mine gets dirty.

I’m thinking of getting my Uncut Foreskin professionally cleaned at the Apple store for $99. Is it worth it? Has anyone done this?

Yes.

The Apple iGenius will do a perfect job with his tongue and will even lick your anus clean for free.

That’s why Apple is the best.

This is bait.

>through the cooling channels
As there are no cooling channels, this is bait.

>ishidytdgt
Ishygddt
Shiggy diggy

PSA: Mark Apple shill threads

Sup Forums has become a clusterfuck of Apple shill threads being reposted here on a daily basis filled with paid apple shills. We all know here the people who actually purchase these pieces of overpriced shit have more money than brains.

Help keep Sup Forums shill free, post "Do you even know who the CEO of apple is?" in apple shill threads and report & hide the cancerous tumour so hopefully Sup Forums mods will fucking do their job.

Just ignoring the threads won't make them go away, remember that.