Have you changed your mind on Brazil's view after you came to Sup Forums and talked with Brazilian posters...

Have you changed your mind on Brazil's view after you came to Sup Forums and talked with Brazilian posters? How did it change like?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2raKf54N0rg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I played on a Brazilian server yesterday on Squad. God that was awful.

i hate brazilians even more

No

yes, I like them more since I browse this site, most of br posters are nice, with some exceptions ofc

>I now realize there a quite a few rich and possibly educated BRs
>they all still admit Brazil is a shithole
yeah it didn't change too much

Yes, I'm aware of Bunda now and I want to have a Brazilian gf

Made me hate Brazil even more.

No

I went to Brazil during summer last year and the people were awesome.
The posters on Sup Forums make me want to burn the country down though.

Soy latino ahora

wena

sabe pa

it's actually the opposite i like all the BR's i met irl but man a lot of the BR posters on here are fucked

5/10 brazilians ive met were decent folks, studious and smart.

the posts about brazil here made me realize how rare they are, i now think most of brazil just lives like animals and follow their impulses.

I think they were fucked to begin with, but I think after a certain website went down they got worse.

You just don't understand our ironic funposting.

You little shits.

Poor Brazilians might worship gringos, but not me! For me me you gringos are nothing but a bunch of cockroaches.

I thought it was shithole filled with chads and cunts
but I learnt it was filled with losers that share the same feels we all do,

brazilians here aren't average brazilians, but i fucking lol when brazilians/people talk about or link videos of how fucked up your country is.

But thats what the average br thinks
People here are even more nationalistic than the average

How come the jap thread got hundreds of replies while mine got only 20? It's not fair.

Asian privilege.
We are being opressed.

You do know what website this is right?

youtube.com/watch?v=2raKf54N0rg

Same here. TV tends to make us fight.

55chan?
its Sup Forums is awful, and its Sup Forums is the more retarded Sup Forums ive ever seen. but the others boards are fine

Yeah Brazilians are our bros

I used to dislike Brazil before Sup Forums, now I hate it.

I think you misunderstood me.
I was trying to make the point that there would be more people interested in japanese culture on this site because this is Sup Forums.

Used to fucking hate them because MMOs

Now I guess they're alright, but just alright

Im another guy
sry lol

>but the others boards are fine
sai daqui kra, e nunca volte

BRs here are NOT AT ALL representative of BRs in real life

Yeah I respect them more. I've always been big into games so all my experiences with them have been horrible, but there's 1-2 I've met on Sup Forums that are pretty cool dudes.

Most are still shit though

Not true either. Brazil is a sizable federation, and half of Brazil is perfectly fine, the other half being completely broken. It's like saying the worst parts of Eastern Europe represent the average European. Most Brazilians here from places like Southern Brazil, São Paulo, Mato Grosso do Sul, Minas Gerais, Espírito Santo, Goiás... comprising over half of the national territory.

And even the underdeveloped areas in Brazil have good folks, even though Brazilians online bash Northern Brazilians and Rio de Janeiro way too much.

t. nordestino

I'm actually Catarinense, and I'm just educated enough to know Northern Brazil has its share of good folks too. Public unis in São Paulo are full of Northern Brazilian brainies, the main problem being that all the smart people from NB end up migrating to São Paulo, that's the main reason we have such a huge development gap between NB and SB with São Paulo being insanely superior to everyone else (not just due to NB brain draining, but pretty much from all of Brazil).

What, did you think everyone was poor in one of the most financially unequal countries in the world?

i feel bad for all the self hating brs here

you're way, way, wayyyyy fucking better than any brs you'll find on video games believe me

tl:dr

I talked to one. Then a bunch of my online accounts had security alerts and he signed me up for Chaturbate.

lol you're fucking delusional. All the nordestino families that you love so much who migrated southwards are wealthy and mere leftovers of the Dutch/Azorean diaspora, don't be a retard. All those favelas and in Rio de Janeiro and ghettos throughout the country are filled with nordestinos and that's why we hate them so much everywhere. They're worse than gypsies.

>Santa Catarina
Yeah that's why you're so fucking delusional and love them so much, because you never really met a real nordestino from that German enclave you're living in. It fucking hurts to know there are people like you who are THIS oblivious.

I still like them. They're not that different from us or southern Europeans.

There's one favela monkey boy that actually bothered to learn our useless language all on his own. I don't know what to think about it

damn the mental gymnastics some people make to reinforce their racism here never ceases to impress me

t. São Paulo, o estado que tomou a pílula vermelha por ser 2% nordestino e ser a mesma merda que o resto do país
Essa foto aí tem toda a cara de ser 100% carioca btw

>to reinforce their racism
What the fuck are you talking about? Oh, aye, it's a """""racist""""" statement, therefore it cannot be true. Leave the comfort of Santa Krauterina and have a trip to Rio de Janeiro, and see for yourself you delusional fuck, your first attempt at approaching a nordestino and it'll stab you in the eye just to steal that iPhone you're carrying.

Which is actually true. People who never had contact with the scum will NEVER become redpilled, ever. They have this romanticized view of the scum like "they're just poor and lacking opportunities, dey wuz gud bois" until they get culturally enriched. That shit is typical to South Brazil and it doesn't surprise me the slightest.

you should accept him as finnish

>very nice humor
>not arrogant to anyone
>you always pretend very bata but stronk in reality.

I love Brazilians more than I ever now.
One thing I still hate about you is that Your country is not safe to live.
I hope Brazil sort criminals out and we can get more close relationship.

No.

They're on the low spectrum of average post quality but at least they're not canadian

you should not call him favela monkey

At first I though Portuguese was weird. Now I hate it because sounds like Russians barfing

how many times have you been robbed ?

I talk to Brazilian guys everyday on Facebook, they also like anime and memes and stuff, but damn dude, they are NOTHING like the posters in here, they are the nicest people ever... I like their way to get closer to people better because it is more "bantery", and you think you can trust on them.

On the other hand, the autistic kissless basement dwellers who post here are along the worst people I've met on the internet (because, yeah, they are 4channers after all)

I'm pretty sure you are talking about European Portuguese... Brazilian Portuguese sounds like retarded Spanish,

Hey, I'm a virgin loser, but i always try to avoid cynicism and bland, unfunny post. I even avoid /luso/ as much as i can.

I'm a NEET who likes to roleplay country stereotypes, I'm not the one to blame you.
I was just pointing out that freaky autism (common trait of 4channers) make people undesirable cunts while their national counterparts IRL are pretty chill.

you are more self hating than us, thats no easy task

I used to want to move there for some reason. It still looks comfy Zika and all.

They're more racist than foreigners.

Fucking This.

I thought brazilians were already retarded but some posts here made by my countryman reached a whole new level.

I realized that Brazilians absolutely hate Brazil. Them and Koreans probably hate their countries the most.

Never met a Brazilian IRL, grew up and now live in a white rural area and only immigrants I've ever really known were either Mexican, Filipino, Chinese or Indian.

That is true guys, im a nordestino myself and today i have already stolen 3 iphones from beautiful tall germanic people from the south., later today i will impregnate more woman so that my seed will conquest all of Brazil.

I thought Brazil was hilarious but it was wrong
Brazil is fucking hilarious

I used to think that Brazil is a country of niggers, Samba and endless carnivals, but it turned out that it is not.

Brazil is an interesting country. Beautiful if not for the economic and criminal problems.

Posters also seem like people you could hang out with in 3d.

I know brazilian people in real life, from uni, and they are one of the nicest people I've ever meet, friendly, positive, fun to hang out with, non-judgamental and they are nice to everybody.

Most brazilians here on this website are just bitter, self-hating, racists faggots, not to mention the south brazil separatist faggots and those obsessed with whiteness.

No, my opinion hasn't changed about them.

Yes. My opinion went from quite low to very high.
Also, I visited a cultural festival here in Melbourne and we had absolutely incredible performance from Brazilian musicians that rocked the night which made me like you guys even more. And this is coming from a person that knew the only two things about Brazil for the most of my life which were Ayrton Senna and Brazil IFT which I strongly disliked and hate respectively.

Brazilians are probably the best American posters on Sup Forums, although that's not exactly much of an achievement when you're competing against yanks, leafs and the rest of Latin America.

As for my opinion on Brazil, I imagined it to be a shithole and my opinion still hasn't changed.

The only good Brazilians are dead ones.