I've had my computer desk for the last 6 years and it's starting to show it's age. What is a good looking, minimal desk...

I've had my computer desk for the last 6 years and it's starting to show it's age. What is a good looking, minimal desk? Also, any tips on cable management?

Please note: This desk in the image is ugly.

Other urls found in this thread:

housebyhoff.com/2015/04/diy-piping-table/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

that looks like the linux of gaming desks

OCD-esk

Tastes in desks are individual.
I prefer just a long flat surface rather than multiple levels. Sadly most desks are cheap shite like the OP image.

I would suggest the Ikea Bekant corner desk (160x110cm / 63x43 1/4" at deepest end) but noticed the ludicrous price in the US ($529 compared to £190 in the UK)

Could anyone name me a desk similar to ?

Ok, just realized it's really hard to see anything besides the surface. But I want something clean and with a material similar to that desk (also thin).

that desk is fuckin cool m8, what is that a carbon fiber desktop?

its all hi speed lo drag, and it has a cup holder for your piss bottle

housebyhoff.com/2015/04/diy-piping-table/

Took me less than 30 minutes to set up. All you need is a drill and a level. Home depot can cut the plywopd to spec, I'd highly recommend 3/4" though.

Just get a super cheap IKEA Galant with the T-legs and drill the power strips to the underside.
That's what I did on my wooden Galant.
With the black glass one, I wired them between th glass and the frame so they aren't visible unless you crawl under it.

>go to ikea website
>find the part of the website that lets you pick the different components of your desk
>pick the flat bit that goes horizontal that you put stuff on
>pick some upright stuff to keep the flat bit away from the ground
>mash buy button
>post in /bst/ when you get it set up so everyone can see what type of ikea desk you put your computer on.

pic related.

This.
Irony aside, it's cheap and functional.
Don't have to buy some 3 story level table with pockets and angled corners when a square flat table does what almost everyone want.

The glass one

>Also, any tips on cable management?

Plastic trunking and mounting tape.

I have that desk, but I don't have any of the weird ad-ons attached other than the monitor stand and the cup holder. Honestly it's not terrible for the price.

And fucking Velcro tape.

Looks way better than these, and you can use them over and over.

You call that cable management?

Any of yall got a sit stand? I really want to get one because sometimes my ass just starts to fucking hurt from sitting all day.

You want a regular sturdy table with a lockable drawer

Hey, that's me. I got the desk in IKEA for like $200, I don't know the name to be honest.

I have a Bekant Corner Desk and they're $249 in the US, what you saw was the sit/stand model which has a motor to raise and lower the desk top.

Every now and again if you walk out of your room you'll find your back will be much better

I have this desk. Without all the shitty attachments. Its not horrible but i want a larger l-shaped desk

anyone got plans for a desk with nice leg joinery?

im looking to get open front desk so you can rotate a chair without hitting your knees without rolling backwards first.

What about making your own desk? I think a lot of you tubers by the IKEA countertops.