Be honest, how confident are you that Trump will win

Hope you're not too confident.

Other urls found in this thread:

projects.fivethirtyeight.com/election-2016/primary-forecast/iowa-republican/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nice Sup Forums thread autist

Here is what "poll master" Nate Silver predicts, the same guy who said Trump would never get the nomination

I am feeling historical landslide

Fairly.

I personally am excited to see Fox News and Sup Forums meltdown completely.

Nate Silver is a charlatan that people give credence to simply because he said Romney would lose when of course even a broken clock's gotta be right once a day.

Silver's poll showed Trump leading in the primaries, though.
projects.fivethirtyeight.com/election-2016/primary-forecast/iowa-republican/

You would have to be retarded to not know Hillary already won this election four years ago.

She has the media, the government, huge corporate backing and literally millions to throw around as she pleases.

Trump has memes and a big ego. That's it.

Frankly too hard to predict at the moment. I doubt he will win but this newest leak about the democratic party is the newest thing in a string of shit going against hillary.

Trump has to really moderate his rhetoric and unless a more crazy leaks and shit happen, hillary will win comfortably.

This, she's already bought the election.

People who think that their votes will make a difference are delusional.

Gary Johnson will win.

That is specifically for the Iowa Caucus which Trump actually ended up losing, so he was wrong again there

Silver was incessant the entire primary that Trump had no chance of winning the nomination

Winning the primary is one thing. Taking on the Clintons and the Democrats is another thing entirely.

Comical considering she's spending $300,000 a day on campaign ads and paid Internet spammers like this poster, yet can't even dent Trump.

All the RNC money in the world couldn't buy Jeb Bush the election. Your point?

He's fucked in the electoral college. Your map is actually the exact same map I have in my prediction pool, and it's what the evidence actually suggests will happen as of this moment.

>California
Fuck, I really have to get out of this state.

No, 538 and Silver got credit because they predicted the outcome in 49/50 states correctly in 2008 and 50/50 in 2012 and were damn close on the margins in each state both times.

Trump has never broken 41% in the aggregated average.

That's a blatant lie though, he's above that currently

california has voted blue every time since 1992, bro

No he's not you dumb cunt. He's at 41% in RCP and Pollster. Look at the fucking trendlines; he's never been higher than that. Clinton has come down without Trump going up. That's why the gap narrowed.

I hope he doesn't, so I can safely go there clean anons toilets lol

*never as the presumptive or official nominee