Why is AWS seemingly so complicated?

Why is AWS seemingly so complicated?

Why is the documentation so bad and the API so bloated and ugly?

Recommend me alternatives to this behemoth.

>renting someone else's hardware
Stop being a cuck.

just learn it you dumb normie.

if someone could create the infrastructure, then you should be smart enough to learn it.

It's actually pretty simplistic for what it is. You're just too immensely retarded to understand it.

There's thousands of consultants paid 6 figure salaries to help other companies deal with AWS.

Just learn it

Not many alternatives if you want a Level 1 PCI DSS provider with that level of infrastructure.

>Why is the documentation so bad and the API so bloated and ugly?
So you can pay someone with a pseudo-career to dance around it

> use Azure
> follow documentation example program perfectly
> nothing works
> this technology is in PREVIEW
> INTERNAL FEATURES ENABLED

But hey, the UI looks a lot nicer.

docker and gke

Microsoft Azure doesn't have this problem.

>Microsoft

yeah but it has another

documentation is over elaborate covering all issues that you probably will never encounter anyway.

AWS isn't designed for idiots. it's complicated because it's for people who need a lot of control over their system, and abstracting that into an automated business is complex.

also, AWS supports hundreds of use cases. without knowing what you're using it for, there's no way we can recommend an alternative. are you talking about S3? EC2? Glacier?

are you seriously such a fucking retarded faggot that we need to ask you this?

IBM bluemix is unironically good

what kind of stuff can you use AWS for

Anything you can do with hardware in a server rack

LeL

>No console access to VMs

AWS isn't that complicated. It has a ton of advanced services and features, but the basics: S3, EC2, Lambda, SNS, SES, RDS are all fairly easy to work with and have great documentation. The only thing you might get tripped up on is the access management system, but it's gotten pretty automatic over the years. Stop being ignorant and learn something.

I've never had this problem and I'm constantly using barely released Azure features.

>needing console access to ephemeral VMs

you can access consoles via the aws console

How are you able to afford AWS/Azure? Even with free tier, you'll still get charged somehow.

this.. it seems complicated, because it has many options/functions.

the only thing I've used so far
>create instance
>clone the volume to image

and I figured it out without any documentation lol. The only thing that fucked me at first is changing the location of the server, until I saw its always visible in the top right corner lol

on the other hand, the only thing complicated in AWS is figuring out how much they'll charge you for using various services lol

If you click on the wrong things, it could get pretty expensive lol

you seem to be under the impression that AWS is for hobbyists. it's not. go use heroku or something if you have some hobby idea in mind.

AWS is for when you're ready to start trying to make money on your project.