Daily life

How's daily life in your country Sup Forums?
How is your daily life?
I'm just curious how different a day in Afghanistan and Australia can be.
It's true, that in the end of the day most people just go to work and then just go home and relax, but what happens in between?
Also, how happy are you with your life? Would you like to live in another country?

computer :3

On weekends we frequently take short tours, or just travel around ourself. Recently we have went on yacht between local islands and camp there, visited camp of neolithic humans and visited salt lake and nearby buddhist holy mountain.

Wake up. Survive. Sleep.

it's very repetitive and sad

salmon fishing and working in the summers,vidya,ice fishing and working in the winter.

such is live in the norwegian border

Jobless browsing Sup Forums, trying to get into some desk job.

Someone end this nightmare.

lol

Unevent..*BOOM*

Unless it's summer I go to uni, attend lectures and then go home, do the assignments if there's any and then write code, then it repeats, over the weekends I sit at home and write code. If it's summer like now I write code all day and occasionally browse 4chins, leaving the house only to get some food.
>Would you like to live in another country?
Yes, if there are plenty of vending machines selling food nearby, so I wouldn't have to walk a lot to buy groceries.

Break your back working just to get by

it's good, bit boring tho

based francua

>how's daily life in your country?
idk, a lot of weird stuff is going on desu. there is not such a thing as a regular day here, basically. one day someone fucking stages a coup, the other day some terrorists explode themselves. but considering all this action, everyone seems to have a very boring life. people go to work, people go to school. they meet up with their friends somewhere, have a few drinks and strike up a conversation.

>how's your daily life?
it's summer so there is no college shit i have to deal with. i basically stay inside my room the whole day watching movies, series and tv shows, listening to music, killing time on social media. i sometimes go to my only friend's place and spend time with her. we play the guitar and sing together, cook together, watch anime and movies together.

>am I happy with my life and would I like to live in another country?
i am not happy with my life at all. i just feel caged. i wish i lived in another country which is safe and a bit more sophisticated, idk.

At the moment
>go to work Monday Wednesday Friday
>Volunteer Tuesday and Thursday
>Spend rest of time too tired to do anything so I just sit and shitpost

I don't miss being a NEET but this is hard work desu

>How's daily life in your country Sup Forums?
Different, it's too big. Some go to office, some go to ISIS, some hunt whale.
>How is your daily life?
Good.
>It's true, that in the end of the day most people just go to work and then just go home and relax, but what happens in between?
I think now peoples' pastime is basically the same everywhere ecept Africa and North Korea.
>Also, how happy are you with your life? Would you like to live in another country?
Happy enough. Not permanent but for a season.

Your life sounds like a fucking slice of life anime, m8.

It's boring
I don't do much

How's daily life in your country Sup Forums?
People like to spend time in parks, picnics and just drink coffe and smoke shisha
How is your daily life?
internet 0-24
I'm just curious how different a day in Afghanistan and Australia can be.

Also, how happy are you with your life? Would you like to live in another country?
No i'm not happy, I'm unemployed, poor and bored. I would gladly live anywhere else.

lol, not at all.

>1st world
>quite a lot of money in back account
>could travel the fuck whenever, whereever I want
>have internet
>could learn whatever I want
>shitposting on an imagepost daily

It's not easy being privileged desu

>Wake at 11 or so
>Coffee so I don't get a headache and to boost brain chemicals
>Can't eat for a while due to opiate microwithdrawal and caffeine
>Drink leftover dinner + veggie smoothie
>Play Overwatch (or whatever game I'm doing) or go online, have some anti-anxiety supplements
>Take my oxycodone (I get a prescription for spinal disorder), feel good for 4 hours and eat (increases appetite)
>If parents are around, pretend to be looking for job or productive, if they're off at our timeshares or other houses (like they are now), can be online lazy and unemployed all day
>Oxycodone crash around 5-7 pm
>Rush to gym on Sunday/Tuesday/Thurs to fight the crash with lifting and cardio
>Like to watch comfy videos or TV during opiate crash to smooth it out
>Chores, making veggie shake, dinner, stay up till 1 on pc then 3 am in bed with kot on my chest and kindle to read